World war 3 (tw not real life)

DeletedUser

dont you know. and them 3 didnt leave of there own accord 2 did the other was kicked by me

DeletedUser

Wow...a lot of intensity here...I just want to say that the true Titans have really stepped up and continue to take it to their enemies...surely all can see that they are far from collapse...all who have a brain anyways. Those who were dismissed were dismissed because they were never truly Titans...a glance at their stats would prove this. The Titans losing these few people makes no difference because they were not helping in the war anyways...save Rick. I was all for dismissing them months ago, while I was still Leader because I had already noted their lack of activity in the war...this was a long time coming...good for you Mav!

Maybe if I was the Dictator I was made out to be I could have saved you the bother!

Take care and good hunting Titans!

DeletedUser

Wow shows how long I've been out of the loop with Mojo and Wisdom on the same side.

DeletedUser

man lol

this wars stepping up bh has finally taken our inactive s from troubul and k19 now the real war begins wholl win who knows right now im just gonna support till im crushed and anyone fyi too some certain people our tribes not collapsing just ask the spy who just left :O everything's going fine and the left over players now are the original titans matter of time before one side disbands or loses 95% of their area.and mav please send me a winkie smiley lol

DeletedUser

This war is just beginning :) Now I feel a new tide rising in the west and north :)

DeletedUser

Some stats. For want of a better time frame i have used the date and time of the first post of thos thread.

Side 1:
Tribes: Wisdom Wise S BoC BoD BoK BoM BoS EturgK Beer 100I
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: 13th 13th. Mist [BA] *np* *np*A TITANS Tao *np*AX
Players:

Timeframe: 16/10/2009 12:00:00 to 06/12/2009 16:55:43

Total conquers:

Side 1: 15,402
Side 2: 13,735
Difference: 1,667

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,237
Side 2: 2,861
Difference: 624

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 147,749,342
Side 2: 131,729,710
Difference: 16,019,632

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 21,462,956
Side 2: 27,102,212
Difference: 5,639,256

image.php

I have to say though that I personal feel this thread is somewhat redundant now, as some of these tribes were never at war with each other and others have now negotiated ceasefires.

Last edited by a moderator: