World War-Alliances and Scenarios

Mr.Hustle

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
As googly said perfectly and I think a couple others touched up on it. Pre-made's honestly often lead to cocky players who don't do the proper preparation for a long world. With personal experience I took a tribe of only 1 world winner all recruited in game based on farming/scaving and wisely getting ODA based on villages captured. We took on a premade tribe which mainly pp abused. Went to war with them walled their first op. Instantly started causing ciaos within their tribe. Had 3 of them message me to join my tribe. Our first op on them we took 68 villages. After one op they split into 3 different tribes and we shortly started rimming them all.

So premades almost never lead to world wins without great leadership to keep everyone focused on the main goal, with great players who understand their roles within the tribe. Even the 800k player backline plays a vital role in a tribe and needs to remain active as he may be one of the first ones to snipe and save frontline troop soldiers if trains are coming from long distance. Or provide frontline stacks with long range trains to move the enemy defense around. I can go on and on about how vital even the smallest player is to each tribe.
I think all great leaders mindset should be like that, ego's and arrogance are normal in a tribe but when it comes down to grinding it down, defending counter attacking a leaders job is to use everything in its power for victory and use the talent at his disposal for optimal use, a leader or group of leaders should motivate, trigger the passion of his members for fighting the long term Perfect example of this is the JHEEEZ-CICADA WAR.

going2killu

Reaction score
Managing ego is very difficult, possibly the most difficult and nuanced thing a leader in this game can be tasked with.

Mr.Hustle

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
the world scenario is like this.

SINTM+CICADA+MUNCH (+ vs JHEEEZ

Run tribe will join the fray once the attacks of CICADA and SINTM landed, they will coordinate with MUNCH

so its SINTM(+allies CDF)+CICADA+MUNCH + RUN vs JHEEEZ(Allies)

Seems the alliance of WB and PMS are strong , WB recruited players that were under attack by MUNCH

Scenario on that area will be WB+PMS vs MUNCH

this is where it gets complicated any victory by those alliances or tribe would gain a significant foothold for domination, this is the final scenario where 2-3 maybe more tribes will get areas where allies are friendlies, the world dominance criteria is 70% but those alliances cannot ignore the fact that other tribes helped them

JHEEEZ if they collapse would strengthen the whole area bordering CICADA it would gain their tribe a significant position for world domination which they are aiming, Munch realizing this would want those villages bordering them, RUN on the other hand with the eventual collapse of JHEEEZ or Maybe they will be their saviour, WB on the other hand and PMS would control half the world if they are victorious......

But they already control half the world with SINTM

Last edited:

Radioactive

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Mr hustle I brought this up in the other thread. Can you really blame Munch or SINTM? They need food too. You look at the map. They can ether start a fresh war with WB and PMS to grow. Or they can capitalize on a tribe that is struggling in a current war with most of their defense on frontlines away from them? Seems like a fairly easy choice to me. I think you would do the same thing if you were duke of MUNCH or SINTM too and if not then you probably shouldn't be a duke in any tribe.

xXLordWardXx

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Mr hustle I brought this up in the other thread. Can you really blame Munch or SINTM? They need food too. You look at the map. They can ether start a fresh war with WB and PMS to grow. Or they can capitalize on a tribe that is struggling in a current war with most of their defense on frontlines away from them? Seems like a fairly easy choice to me. I think you would do the same thing if you were duke of MUNCH or SINTM too and if not then you probably shouldn't be a duke in any tribe.
Not to mention Jheeze recruited NoMex refugees that SINTM was actively attacking and Jheeze refused to kick them. They brought that on them selves.

The , Jheeze OPed several players Munch players that left Jheeze and joined munch. Actively attacking Munch players (fair game here) but As the saying goes, The North Remembers.

ReD KhaN

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Not to mention Jheeze recruited NoMex refugees that SINTM was actively attacking and Jheeze refused to kick them. They brought that on them selves.

The , Jheeze OPed several players Munch players that left Jheeze and joined munch. Actively attacking Munch players (fair game here) but As the saying goes, The North Remembers.
Tell us about run part, they agree nap then broke it fast

valtheran88

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Oh your tribe does have an external presence...tell bg I'm sorry I hurt him...I did not mean to cause him so much distress.

Zumi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

Or considering current diplomatic relations. May have been wise to back Jheez. Ofcourse that would of meant assuming a support role rather then an attack role.

It could of been a choice solely based on other diplomatic relations around Munch/Run. May be the next tribe not in an alliance. Possibly.

Although helping Cicada and Spanish does win them some favor.

Personal analysis of mine based on events. My opinion only ofcourse.

World can play out in many ways diplomatically. Be quite interesting.

PMS and Spanish have worked together before so there is an alliance there

Spanish and Cicada are now working together vs Jheez so there is an alliance there.

No obvious diplomacy between PMS WB and Munch/Run.

No obvious relations between Munch and Spanish or Cicada prior to the Jheez war.

With Munch hopping in on that. Would that be cause for a permanent diplomacy or just a nod to appreciate the help then be pushed on after. Hmm all interesting and fun!

Frying Pan Warrior

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Run and munch declare on IYI, you easy can check my profile and see us. :)

Sorry
9fa4e8b751cc33b92608079dcb56293f.svg
we truly forgot you're not Jheeez.

Mr.Hustle

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Or considering current diplomatic relations. May have been wise to back Jheez. Ofcourse that would of meant assuming a support role rather then an attack role.

It could of been a choice solely based on other diplomatic relations around Munch/Run. May be the next tribe not in an alliance. Possibly.

Although helping Cicada and Spanish does win them some favor.

Personal analysis of mine based on events. My opinion only ofcourse.

World can play out in many ways diplomatically. Be quite interesting.

PMS and Spanish have worked together before so there is an alliance there

Spanish and Cicada are now working together vs Jheez so there is an alliance there.

No obvious diplomacy between PMS WB and Munch/Run.

No obvious relations between Munch and Spanish or Cicada prior to the Jheez war.

With Munch hopping in on that. Would that be cause for a permanent diplomacy or just a nod to appreciate the help then be pushed on after. Hmm all interesting and fun!
Looking at the map, since the the day Nomex disbanded, your tribe gained around 1000 villages in less that one month(18 days I think), together with your tactical recruitment from players from Nomex. Around 1500 villages were gained by your tribe by skillfull strategy by your leadership, almost gaining half of k34, you got a great leader who knows how to time things. If i'm correct there is a saying for it, Loot a burning house.

Your tribe exploited a situation and got good rewards from it nomex was pretty tired from fighting 3 tribes PMS+SINTM+WB and with your tribe joining the war caused their tribe to disband. With your tribe joining the CICADA-JHEEEZ war i think you will gain some villages of them to and JHEEZ will disband eventually.

Your tribe should be called THE FINISHER cause you finish of tribes that are struggling. :)

Last edited:

Frying Pan Warrior

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
With your tribe joining the CICADA-JHEEEZ war i think you will gain some villages of them to and JHEEZ will disband eventually.

Your tribe should be called THE FINISHER cause you finish of tribes that are struggling. :)

NO WAY DUDE. The scavengers will finish off Jheeez! #TheNorthRemembers.

Zumi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Looking at the map, since the the day Nomex disbanded, your tribe gained around 1000 villages in less that one month(18 days I think), together with your tactical recruitment from players from Nomex. Around 1500 villages were gained by your tribe by skillfull strategy by your leadership, almost gaining half of k34, you got a great leader who knows how to time things. If i'm correct there is a saying for it, Loot a burning house.

Your tribe exploited a situation and got good rewards from it nomex was pretty tired from fighting 3 tribes PMS+SINTM+WB and with your tribe joining the war caused their tribe to disband. With your tribe joining the CICADA-JHEEEZ war i think you will gain some villages of them to and JHEEZ will disband eventually.

I think you are mistaken, I think you are implying im not in PMS?