World War-Alliances and Scenarios

Mastah

Reaction score
I mean it is 20 members that will win the worlds maximum. WB by itself are 32. I highly doubt that WB and PMS are closer than Crunch and Cicada for instance. There is a discrepancy between a diplomatic agreement and a family tribe. PMS and WB doesn't share the same diplomacy, we don't share the same leadership. It is simply dishonest to consider us a family tribe. Will we work together for the remainder of the world? Who knows. But the same can be said about SINTM. PMS has shown that we haven't attacked our allies, even when it hurts our own growth. Will it cause us to lose the world? Maybe, but don't try to mix a respect for diplomatic ties with us being a family tribe with someone else because we surely are not.

Last edited:

Zumi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Rough sizes of the various families and family/incredibly-close-allies:

Cicada = 7750 villages
PMS + WB = 8750 villages
SINTM Family = 5400 villages
Crunch Family = 7800 villages

Note, this is with only the 'major tribes', and not including basher tribes and smaller family spin-offs such as WB2, PMSL and any tribe bashers.

The PMS/WB tribe is 1000 villages ahead of Cicada. We are actually in 3rd place when you look at it from a family-tribe perspective :)

Exactly, Cicada has become so large as singular tribe that it doesn't need to move around players from tribe to tribe. To match the other tribes/families around.

Like the way PMS PMSL have to
Or WB WB2 would have to,
Or SINTM Yonkis and Cdf!
Or Crunch and Krunch.

Cicada can stay in one tribe, easily stack and keep prestige bonuses. Other tribes are likely not to be as comfortable in self stacking a frontline in my opinion. Without needing to swap with an allied tribe. Probably could getting a way with not having alliances or being true to them anymore.

Excluding how much of a powerhouse the TSE account has become on its own. Which I think needs to be commended and not bashed. Since the norms of forums nowadays will be to accuse PP whoring and stuff. Definitely an account to be wary of alongside the tribe itself.

Comply Or Die

Reaction score
I
Exactly, Cicada has become so large as singular tribe that it doesn't need to move around players from tribe to tribe. To match the other tribes/families around.

Like the way PMS PMSL have to
Or WB WB2 would have to,
Or SINTM Yonkis and Cdf!
Or Crunch and Krunch.

Cicada can stay in one tribe, easily stack and keep prestige bonuses. Other tribes are likely not to be as comfortable in self stacking a frontline in my opinion. Without needing to swap with an allied tribe. Probably could getting a way with not having alliances or being true to them anymore.

Excluding how much of a powerhouse the TSE account has become on its own. Which I think needs to be commended and not bashed. Since the norms of forums nowadays will be to accuse PP whoring and stuff. Definitely an account to be wary of alongside the tribe itself.
You missed
Or how PMS and WB have to

Mr.Hustle

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Rough sizes of the various families and family/incredibly-close-allies:

Cicada = 7750 villages
PMS + WB = 8750 villages
SINTM Family = 5400 villages
Crunch Family = 7800 villages

Note, this is with only the 'major tribes', and not including basher tribes and smaller family spin-offs such as WB2, PMSL and any tribe bashers.

The PMS/WB tribe is 1000 villages ahead of Cicada. We are actually in 3rd place when you look at it from a family-tribe perspective :)

wow is this your way to show how pathetic your tribe is?

the real truth is SINTM + CICADA + CRUNCH is the actual picture thats about 20,950 villages gangbangin Jheeez yeah tell the world how stupid they are, showing that you manipulated them to gain all those numbers, your tribe is bunch of liers ingame, you tell them your tribe are sheep but in reality your tribe is a virus infecting everyone with your evil deeds.

Declare war on PMS show the world how pathetic your tribe is , btw ask CRUNCH and SINTM to help you out, CICADA what an insect this just shows your tribes true self.

Tell the world how shitty your tribe is
tell the world how you your tribe manipulated everyone
tell the world on how you will win this game
tell the world that their tribe is stupid

as stupid as other tribes believing the bullshit your telling them your tribe is trash for playing this.. ingame

Pathetic, you can't beat jheez then you asked helped from everyone your tribe is sick

Last edited:

Deleted User - 848896163

the real truth is SINTM + CICADA + CRUNCH is the actual picture thats about 20,950 villages gangbangin Jheeez yeah tell the world how stupid they are, showing that you manipulated them to gain all those numbers, your tribe is bunch of liers ingame, you tell them your tribe are sheep but in reality your tribe is a virus infecting everyone with your evil deeds.

Declare war on PMS show the world how pathetic your tribe is , btw ask CRUNCH and SINTM to help you out, CICADA what an insect this just shows your tribes true self.

as stupid as other tribes believing the bullshit your telling them your tribe is trash for playing this.. ingame

Pathetic, you can't beat jheez then you asked helped from everyone your tribe is sick
what will you do when Cicada Gates and Googly Fauci have the vaccine for corona?

Zumi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

I would like to say it now looks like Mr.Hustle is a PMS account. I assure you that is not the case.

We do not condone this 'trolling' behavior.

TheHans

Master Commander 2016
Reaction score
I would like to say it now looks like Mr.Hustle is a PMS account. I assure you that is not the case.

We do not condone this 'trolling' behavior.
Nah I still think it;'s Sam - All their posts have no logic to it, because they are no longer on W112. Also strange that the account went quiet just as Murderous Traits 'gave up'. Now they are just posting to try and show the world 'it's someone else'.

Mr.Hustle

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Cicada fully stacked its frontlines against an unknown enemy after giving them diplomacy , a tribe who thinks his lucky but he is not.

Be prepared to be nuked.. 5000 nuke inventory with fully stacked frontlines, this what happens if a tribe is fool enough to believe

you can't feed meat to those who eat grass

Frying Pan Warrior

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Cicada fully stacked its frontlines against an unknown enemy after giving them diplomacy , a tribe who thinks his lucky but he is not.

Be prepared to be nuked.. 5000 nuke inventory with fully stacked frontlines, this what happens if a tribe is fool enough to believe

you can't feed meat to those who eat grass

Tell us more, who is the grass eater?

Mr.Hustle

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Tell us more, who is the grass eater?
Made a mistake Cicada eat saps, I just googled it.

Well Cicada already declared war on Crunch so no use in covering up who their enemy is, and they will be Allies with Sintm who in turn will war PMS and WB

btw, i you still don't understand this SINTM is just there to keep PMS and WB busy while CICADA tribe will try to brute force their way against CRUNCH, from last time ive heard around 3000-5000 nukes are ready and 400 + trains ready to be launched against Crunch oh wait got info its more

Last edited:

valtheran88

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Ignore MR. Hustle its actually lies...me and googly came to some secret back door agreements...Once I am noble ready they are going to self terminate all their trains as long as crunch wb pms spanish and that random groups of numbers hit delete account with them...gifting me the world.

Deleted User - 11549951

Wasnt Cicada made up of support members?

838e4102-e19d-4c57-b521-e958f24165d3

DaWolf85

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
It's always funny when people who know nothing try to make something up in order to seem knowledgeable.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Voices lol that's funny, but Mr. Hustle did say that Cicada will declare war on Crunch, also he did say that Cicada talked to both tribes sintm and crunch. As if he got some advance knowledge of what's going to happen. Well Mr. Hustle did say lot of things but some of them are spot on. Just my observation of course

DaWolf85

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Voices lol that's funny, but Mr. Hustle did say that Cicada will declare war on Crunch, also he did say that Cicada talked to both tribes sintm and crunch. As if he got some advance knowledge of what's going to happen. Well Mr. Hustle did say lot of things but some of them are spot on. Just my observation of course
It's almost like he's trying to get your tribe's opinions out on the forum.

Y'all ain't too subtle, are you?

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
It's almost like he's trying to get your tribe's opinions out on the forum.

Y'all ain't too subtle, are you?
Now that you mentioned it, yes seems he use the forums for something other than a post ,it plays with players minds interesting enough I just replied without analyzing the thread. Well everyone is entitled to his opinion and this of course is my opinion