World War-Alliances and Scenarios

Blue monke6

Reaction score
I mean mr hustle was throwing out obvious things, then made a prediction knowing that it had to be krunch or sintm. So wasnt hard for him to guess right. But if you want him to be your prophet go for it

Radioactive

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Voices lol that's funny, but Mr. Hustle did say that Cicada will declare war on Crunch, also he did say that Cicada talked to both tribes sintm and crunch. As if he got some advance knowledge of what's going to happen. Well Mr. Hustle did say lot of things but some of them are spot on. Just my observation of course

Well he predicted we were "stacking our front" and "preparing 3000-5000 nukes for war" he didn't mention Crunch (at least in his last post) this is common sense. Cicada only has two fronts. So of course we are going to stack one of them. He is simply trying to put out as many opinions onto the forum as possible hoping he could sabotage relationships by saying stuff like "stacking their fronts" without naming tribes would have 1 purpose and 1 purpose only and that was to get Spanish thinking it was them we were stacking against.

Deleted User - 11549951

It's always funny when people who know nothing try to make something up in order to seem knowledgeable.

Thank you very much for summing up your time playing Tribal Wars @ DaWolf85

ee220995f1d471bc6d5f2cc7fe232587.gif

:eek::eek: :cool: :p:p

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 11549951

Who cares who is the best.
You've spent all these years playing just so you made yourselves hate each other.

Reaction score
It wasn’t difficult to predict. Cicada can spin some propaganda to justify a war to make good PnP (which I wholly approve of btw). But at the end of the day Cicada declared war on Crunch because it’s the most logical thing for them to do to win the world

Not really though. Can I suggest if Cicada was logical to win, it wouldn't matter much if the target was Crunch or Sintim. The result would more or less be the same.

However, if we were logical looking at what tribe can be most trusted in their dealings with us, then the Spanish have the upper hand, as y'all probably gathered from the declaration.

Comply Or Die

Reaction score
Not really though. Can I suggest if Cicada was logical to win, it wouldn't matter much if the target was Crunch or Sintim. The result would more or less be the same.

However, if we were logical looking at what tribe can be most trusted in their dealings with us, then the Spanish have the upper hand, as y'all probably gathered from the declaration.
I could list many reasons why Crunch is more logical than the Spanish. But why bother? The war is here and it’s time for some fun :cool:

Mr.Hustle

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
World at war, this is the perfect scenario for this world all top 10 tribes are at war and 8 out of the 10 tribes are either allied or napped.

13,765 (Sintm Cicada and Group) South west east Alliance Vs 17,169 ( Crunch family and PMS and WB )North east west Alliance

a 3,404 village lead, realistically these numbers if used properly would be an advantage to the group with the most number of villages, but we are talking about CICADA here they are technically the ones who created this situation, CICADA's play is always at an advantage for their group, while they have a natural tendency to sacrifice tribes for their own gain, but from the looks it they planned this all along . Their first Move will be to Crush Krunch, this will enable them to control k46, then gradually take over k45, this will wipe out the 3,404 villages advantage of the WB-PMS + Crunch family alliance. In essence Krunch if they will not get support will be easily overrun, this now boils down to Crunch leadership, with a 2 continent frontline against the number 1 attacker in world what would they do? they should first make more defense to stop all those nukes, but where can they get it? WB can send support or PMS, but CICADA made sure that they will be busy fighting the SINTM family a brilliant Strategy from the master tacticians of CICADA.

But there is a downside from their plan, first CICADA can't afford a trench warfare ( example is the Jheeez War), if that happens SINTM will be wiped out by PMS and WB, thus it will expose their southern side for an invasion. If this happens it will split the war fronts from 2 to 4 making it harder for them to defend.

Time is the enemy of CICADA
Time is the enemy of PMS

Crunch and Krunch friend is Time

Last edited:

Blue monke6

Reaction score
There should be a rule about people who have been rimmed more then once on a world not posting on its externals amymore no one cares what you have to say hustle. Were not turning in sintm no matter how hard you push for it, and ive fought them before. WB/PMS are the ones who should be worried. The spanish have excellent activity and both those tribes know they cant say the same. Your just talking out your ass to hear your own voice.

Mr.Hustle

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
There should be a rule about people who have been rimmed more then once on a world not posting on its externals amymore no one cares what you have to say hustle. Were not turning in sintm no matter how hard you push for it, and ive fought them before. WB/PMS are the ones who should be worried. The spanish have excellent activity and both those tribes know they cant say the same. Your just talking out your ass to hear your own voice.
well there should be a rule against arrogant posters who just thinks highly of themselves like they are the given gift in tribal wars, Cicada has proven everytime that they have manipulated tribes, players.

example 1- Warpigs they joined the war against Jheeez with the manipulation of Cicada leadership
example 2- Sintm they manipulated the Sintm group to join the war against Jheeez
well if that is not enough
example 3- Crunch they manipulated Crunch to join the war against Jheeez

so after all the battles, CICADA should only take around 1/4 of the villages of Jheeez, the reasoning behind this is they didn't beat JHEEEZ alone, other tribes helped. So the other surviving tribes were SINTM, Crunch and Krunch, each of that tribe should get around 1/4 of the villages of JHEEEZ because if they didnt join the war, JHEEEZ will still be fighting CICADA right now.

But hey, CICADA will say they decided to help, the funny thing about this is CICADA manipulated them to help, CICADA ate the large part of the Pie instead of sharing and you know how they repay the help of CRUNCH in defeating JHEEEEZ, by DECLARING WAR on them, that is sooooo pathetic..

SINTM who in its right mind managed to betray its long term allies PMS who he helped beat NOMEX, now CICADA is using SINTM as a WALL to prevent PMS from attacking CICADA.

In my opinion only PMS sees the whole sham of CICADA, good thing CICADA declared war on CRUNCH this proves my point that CICADA is greedy manipulative tribe who take into great lengths to win a world.

and BLUMONKEY your post shows how to manipulate a tribe ingame.....Your tribe is a SHAM just like you are ingame

Last edited:

Blue monke6

Reaction score
Funny. You just sound like your still hurting after getting rimmed and your little jheez tribe fell apart. But hey to each their own. Jheez players know who they really fought. They know who they really respect as players. Some of them even came over to co play accounts with my 113 tribe. So your just laughable my dude. Just clinging to the hatred of all the L's youve taken this world and the fact we told you that you couldnt join cicada

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
From Mr. Hustle post there is no denying that Cicada got help from munch and sintm, but the question is can Cicada beat Jheez if there was no help from other tribes?