World War-Alliances and Scenarios

Mr.Hustle

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
The world has entered the phase where the top 15 tribes are involved in a major war, the push of the southern tribes have destroyed some major players and major movers of the game and collapsed the former ranked 1 tribe. This happened with the coordination of PMS , SINTM, Yonkis , WB, also in the forums with the help of CICADA propaganda who just loves themselves. Munch then launched a surprise attack of an embattled tribe resulting in the disbandement of Nomex. this is inevitable, no tribe can survive a 5 tribe attacks on multi fronts even on the externals

This situation now leads to question is WB and Munch allies? But WB recruited some Nomex members, who checking the stats defended against Munch, this will surely anger Munch....So with this premise in mind I would assume that Munch and WB will be declaring war soon,

We know that WB and PMS and SINTM have coordinated before so the standing politics regarding that is they have an alliance.?

So predicting a scenario The war will look like this in the that area.

WB+PMS+SINTM vs MUNCH

Leaving Jheeez, we know that SINTM decided to attack Jheeez so in this situation CICADA will have a help from a major tribe a strong one, Jheeez is the only one stopping CICADA from a world win, with SINTM helping them, will complicate an already difficult situation in JHEEEZ and CICADA borders . CICADA is happy with this help, we know they are weak and pathetic and will be jumping in joy with SINTM's help.

With SINTM joining the war against JHEEEZ, surely PMS and WB will follow.

SINTM+PMS+WB+CICADA vs JHEEEZ

so looking at that scenario its safe to say that if MUNCH and JHEEEZ dont help each other the world will look like this.

SINTM+PMS+WB+CICADA (Plus all their academies)vs MUNCH+JHEEEZ(Plus all their academies)

That just leaves a major corner tribe RUN, I dont know anything about them, but from observing they have Naps with or maybe alliances either with Jheeez or Munch, their survival is dependent on those 2 tribes.

But SINTM can only war one tribe, PMS also can only war one tribe, SINTM already decided to attack Jheeez so the question is who will PMS attack? is it Jheeez or MUNCH...

THE WHAT IF's?

What if SINTM attacked Cicada?
What if PMS attacked SINTM?
What if WB attacked PMS?
What if RUN attacked JHEEEZ?
What if MUNCH attacked JHEEEZ?
What if RUN attacked MUNCH?

we can keep on dreaming and see the world like it is or see coalition changing the world to what they want

Salvador Dali

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Sorry but your ¨analysis¨ is making gross assumptions and some things are frankly ridiculous.

SINTM+PMS+WB+CICADA vs JHEEEZ <--- this wouldnt happen in a thousand years or in any alternate universe as there is simply no benefit for PMS or WB to attack Jheeez.

I would love to point out the other 100 flaws in your text but I have better things to do.

Mr.Hustle

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Sorry but your ¨analysis¨ is making gross assumptions and some things are frankly ridiculous.

SINTM+PMS+WB+CICADA vs JHEEEZ <--- this wouldnt happen in a thousand years or in any alternate universe as there is simply no benefit for PMS or WB to attack Jheeez.

I would love to point out the other 100 flaws in your text but I have better things to do.
One thing is for sure SINTM +CICADA vs Jheeez

CICADA is so pathetic that they can't win a war on their own, first they asked Warpigs to join, then SINTM. Shows how weak their tribe is.

Now with SINTM helping the #1 tribe CICADA, CICADA will sure win this war. But knowing CICADA they will just say that SINTM entered the war on their own accord, their own decision. We don't need SINTM to win this war thats what they are thinking.

They got the longest war CICADA and JHEEEZ, CICADA sacrificed whole tribes for their gain. ex. WARPIGS, after this they would surely turn against SINTM, thats how greedy they are.

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
Run. will actually be continuing to internal until we have one large mega account, helped by one of the most generous pp events we've seen. This one large account will be renamed to Run. We will therefore, henceforth, not be known as Run. the tribe, but Run the player. I hope we have everyone's support in this time of transition. It means a lot, but we know we'll emerge stronger for it. Thank you.

Radioactive

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I like short fictional novels. When will the next edition come out?

The only thing I would like to point out is Jheeez isn't the only tribe stopping Cicada from a world win. There are many talented players in MUNCH and PMS. This is my first world since W86 so don't be offended if you are in a tribe I didn't listed. I simply am not caught up with the newer great players, or older players playing under new names.

With the settings here honestly it won't matter about talent when it comes to win this world. It will come down to which tribe masters the op planning with the settings. You can have great players, and great leaders who can't adapt to the no outside tribe support rule with watch towers and never figure out how to defend the villages they take and therefor will never win this world. With the challenging settings this world offers. The winner of this world will be the tribe that learns to adapt their op planning to the settings of the world.

Last edited:

Mr.Hustle

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Never argue with a fool - They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!

Enough said.

You got what experience? All i see is all talk without the walk

Run. will actually be continuing to internal until we have one large mega account, helped by one of the most generous pp events we've seen. This one large account will be renamed to Run. We will therefore, henceforth, not be known as Run. the tribe, but Run the player. I hope we have everyone's support in this time of transition. It means a lot, but we know we'll emerge stronger for it. Thank you.

Got mailed by a friend, Your tribe is allied with Munch, you were planning to attack Jheeez together with Munch.. Even Cicada is asking you to Attack Jheeez just how pathetic is that. your plans got railroaded when Munch attacked WB

This is how CICADA works, they keep posting on how good they are, how they are winning the war, but they keep asking for help. Such cowards, your standards are so low that you can't even beat Jheeez, which you insulted, belittle, disparage, abuse here in the forums, your words humiliate and attacks bordering on a personal level. I don't know why other tribes members love you, when in fact you just keep using them for your own greedy game like . So pathetic.

The world will see the real face of CICADA they are the backstabbing tribe who uses other tribes.

so a brief recap CICADA is an ,coward,Arrogant, deceptive, know it all backstabbing tribe.

Last edited:

DaWolf85

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
What if Nomex gets revived and goes for the world win? Would they give Sam another account to play with?
It didn't go well for them the first time, so I'd expect they would make the same mistake again. After all, having a tribe full of clashing egos is a mistake that's been made time and time again on this game, yet Nomex made it nonetheless.