World War-Alliances and Scenarios

Mr.Hustle

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Yall are comical, ima go back to playing now ;P keep living in fantasies of hustle

Fantasy? what i posted are clear facts, CICADA is nothing without other tribes help, yet the arrogant tribe CICADA repay its debt by blaming MUNCH and Declaring War , is this what the world want to see deception, is this gratitude

Yes go away Blumonkey, go hide , I know you admit that CICADA are born Manipulators

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
well there should be a rule against arrogant posters who just thinks highly of themselves like they are the given gift in tribal wars, Cicada has proven everytime that they have manipulated tribes, players.

example 1- Warpigs they joined the war against Jheeez with the manipulation of Cicada leadership
example 2- Sintm they manipulated the Sintm group to join the war against Jheeez
well if that is not enough
example 3- Crunch they manipulated Crunch to join the war against Jheeez

so after all the battles, CICADA should only take around 1/4 of the villages of Jheeez, the reasoning behind this is they didn't beat JHEEEZ alone, other tribes helped. So the other surviving tribes were SINTM, Crunch and Krunch, each of that tribe should get around 1/4 of the villages of JHEEEZ because if they didnt join the war, JHEEEZ will still be fighting CICADA right now.

But hey, CICADA will say they decided to help, the funny thing about this is CICADA manipulated them to help, CICADA ate the large part of the Pie instead of sharing and you know how they repay the help of CRUNCH in defeating JHEEEEZ, by DECLARING WAR on them, that is sooooo pathetic..

SINTM who in its right mind managed to betray its long term allies PMS who he helped beat NOMEX, now CICADA is using SINTM as a WALL to prevent PMS from attacking CICADA.

In my opinion only PMS sees the whole sham of CICADA, good thing CICADA declared war on CRUNCH this proves my point that CICADA is greedy manipulative tribe who take into great lengths to win a world.

and BLUMONKEY your post shows how to manipulate a tribe ingame.....Your tribe is a SHAM just like you are ingame

You seem very angry. Should probably eat a snickers.

Tronjheim

Reaction score
Fantasy? what i posted are clear facts, CICADA is nothing without other tribes help, yet the arrogant tribe CICADA repay its debt by blaming MUNCH and Declaring War , is this what the world want to see deception, is this gratitude

Yes go away Blumonkey, go hide , I know you admit that CICADA are born Manipulators

Wouldn't manipulation have more to do with:
1) Doubling down on blatant lies that are called out;
2) Talking about things you know nothing about to get people to agree with you; and
3) Attacking anyone who supports ideas contrary to yours?

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
example 2- Sintm they manipulated the Sintm group to join the war against Jheeez

You know, when a tribe no longer exists you can spin any lie you want. I won't bother talking about Warpig as that has been done to death and your spin on things is just pretty embarrassing for you. I also won't bother talking about Munch as there is a very clear war declaration that covers things nicely.

But I will post something about the SINTM/JheeeZ conflict as you are completely oblivious to what is factual. Here's the low-down.
- SINTM, WB and PMS were fighting Nomex.
- Nomex collapsed.
- JheeeZ recruited the Nomex accounts in SINTM's growth direction.
- SINTM retaliated.

It is incredibly flattering that you believe Cicada controls any other tribe. Really, it is. But it also insults every other tribe as all you are doing is saying that the other tribes on this world must be led so poorly that they are all at Cicada's beck and call.

Bit harsh of you on the whole of W112, really.

Mr.Hustle

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You seem very angry. Should probably eat a snickers.
Anger is temporary and I would certainly eat some snickers
Wouldn't manipulation have more to do with:
1) Doubling down on blatant lies that are called out;
2) Talking about things you know nothing about to get people to agree with you; and
3) Attacking anyone who supports ideas contrary to yours?

Are you sure those are blantant lies? its how the world sees it, your vaunted tribe CICADA repays its allies by declaring war on them, its clearly a pathetic attempt to cover up your desperation towards the JHEEEZ War.

You know, when a tribe no longer exists you can spin any lie you want. I won't bother talking about Warpig as that has been done to death and your spin on things is just pretty embarrassing for you. I also won't bother talking about Munch as there is a very clear war declaration that covers things nicely.

But I will post something about the SINTM/JheeeZ conflict as you are completely oblivious to what is factual. Here's the low-down.
- SINTM, WB and PMS were fighting Nomex.
- Nomex collapsed.
- JheeeZ recruited the Nomex accounts in SINTM's growth direction.
- SINTM retaliated.

It is incredibly flattering that you believe Cicada controls any other tribe. Really, it is. But it also insults every other tribe as all you are doing is saying that the other tribes on this world must be led so poorly that they are all at Cicada's beck and call.

Bit harsh of you on the whole of W112, really.

Now that information is manipulation in itself, keep telling the world that you have nothing to do with PMS vs SINTM war, tell the world that SINTM has to choose against a friend to fight

Misdirect everything again, the facts still clearly say MUNCH helped in attacking JHEEEZ in its most vunerable area the back, If MUNCH didnt help your tribe your tribe will still be figthing JHEEEZ , and now you justify the war against MUNCH by painting that they are greedy players who are desperate for villages.

Is this how your tribe perceive how this game is played, twisting truths , the fact still remains CICADA plan is to eat MUNCH and use SINTM as a wall against PMS.

This is about CICADA , a

Coward tribe who is
Imoral
Capricius
Acrid
Devious and
Anachistic team who thrives on misturst.

Zumi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Anger is temporary and I would certainly eat some snickers

Are you sure those are blantant lies? its how the world sees it, your vaunted tribe CICADA repays its allies by declaring war on them, its clearly a pathetic attempt to cover up your desperation towards the JHEEEZ War.

Now that information is manipulation in itself, keep telling the world that you have nothing to do with PMS vs SINTM war, tell the world that SINTM has to choose against a friend to fight

Misdirect everything again, the facts still clearly say MUNCH helped in attacking JHEEEZ in its most vunerable area the back, If MUNCH didnt help your tribe your tribe will still be figthing JHEEEZ , and now you justify the war against MUNCH by painting that they are greedy players who are desperate for villages.

Is this how your tribe perceive how this game is played, twisting truths , the fact still remains CICADA plan is to eat MUNCH and use SINTM as a wall against PMS.

This is about CICADA , a

Coward tribe who is
Imoral
Capricius
Acrid
Devious and
Anachistic team who thrives on misturst.

For someone that is pretending English isn't their first language. You have used some words in your C I C A D A thing I had to Google.

xXLordWardXx

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
well there should be a rule against arrogant posters who just thinks highly of themselves like they are the given gift in tribal wars, Cicada has proven everytime that they have manipulated tribes, players.

example 1- Warpigs they joined the war against Jheeez with the manipulation of Cicada leadership
well if that is not enough

so after all the battles, CICADA should only take around 1/4 of the villages of Jheeez, the reasoning behind this is they didn't beat JHEEEZ alone, other tribes helped. So the other surviving tribes were SINTM, Crunch and Krunch, each of that tribe should get around 1/4 of the villages of JHEEEZ because if they didnt join the war, JHEEEZ will still be fighting CICADA right now.

But hey, CICADA will say they decided to help, the funny thing about this is CICADA manipulated them to help, CICADA ate the large part of the Pie instead of sharing and you know how they repay the help of CRUNCH in defeating JHEEEEZ, by DECLARING WAR on them, that is sooooo pathetic..

SINTM who in its right mind managed to betray its long term allies PMS who he helped beat NOMEX, now CICADA is using SINTM as a WALL to prevent PMS from attacking CICADA.

In my opinion only PMS sees the whole sham of CICADA, good thing CICADA declared war on CRUNCH this proves my point that CICADA is greedy manipulative tribe who take into great lengths to win a world.

and BLUMONKEY your post shows how to manipulate a tribe ingame.....Your tribe is a SHAM just like you are ingame

Shhh.jpg

Blue monke6

Reaction score
Glad to see hustles ignorance is still alive and well. Keep drumming along sam. The reality is that your account caused half the stuff you accuse us of doing. Wasnt it your account that started the jheez/spanish conflict by desperately going to them for D when they had their own war? Then they recruit nomex guys probably with the intent to leave them to be eaten by spanish so the spanish didnt fully retaliate against them for supporting you. In the end, sintm never actually fought jheez, they ate nomex leftovers, which rightfully belonged to them as the spoils of war in the first place. And even if they had. That would be that you arent a very good defender and needed a bail out and jheez was stupid enough to give you one.

Frying Pan Warrior

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Cicada has proven everytime that they have manipulated tribes, players.

Did they? I thought Run helped convince Munch to finish off Jheeez together because Run had a ton of villages on their front line to noble from Jheez while their allies Munch wanted to move towards the west. It made more sense for Run to noble Jheeez first before joining Munch in the west so they convinced Munch to wait on the west and quickly get some of Jheeez first.

Just because you're in love with Cicada doesn't mean the whole world actually revolves around them.

xXLordWardXx

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Did they? I thought Run helped convince Munch to finish off Jheeez together because Run had a ton of villages on their front line to noble from Jheez while their allies Munch wanted to move towards the west. It made more sense for Run to noble Jheeez first before joining Munch in the west so they convinced Munch to wait on the west and quickly get some of Jheeez first.

Just because you're in love with Cicada doesn't mean the whole world actually revolves around them.

Let me channel my inner Mr. Hustle...
Ummm... Ashley, the world DOES resolve around CICADA. Also, hATe to break it to yOu.... CICADA does control ALL tribes in W112... duh.

Mr.Hustle

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I enjoy that Mr. Hustle has literally managed to get members of tribes that are at war to agree publicly that he is full of it. Bringing the world together, one clueless statement at a time.
Yep, and still your replying to this thread, my points are clear

Cicada couldn't win the war against Jheeez without the help from SINTM and MUNCH.

Munch or Crunch and Krunch is an important factor that won the war against Jheeez and for some reason they used it to war Munch and Run, if you looked closely if Munch didn't help even with SINTMs help Jheeez war would drag on. With Munch and Run Joining it created a situation where it created a vise on an enemy which was attacked in all sides.

Admit it Munch help gave you the victory against Jheeez, and now your using this reasoning to attack them

Munch, Crunch, Krunch - Cicada insulted their tribe even to the point telling them that they stole villages from them, is this the reward you give to the tribe that helped you

laugh all you want but I could see the lies that you have been feeding this world, and now the world will truly accept that a tribe like yours don't deserve to win this world

I always preach to not trust Cicada, I don't know if the world likes Cicadas arrogance but their manipulation must stop

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I get that you are angry. We wouldn't recruit you because you simply are not good enough to be a part of Cicada. And you are very bitter.

But your desperation to try and 'hurt' Cicada is only ever backfiring. So please do keep going with the really poor troll-baiting :oops:

Mr.Hustle

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I get that you are angry. We wouldn't recruit you because you simply are not good enough to be a part of Cicada. And you are very bitter.

But your desperation to try and 'hurt' Cicada is only ever backfiring. So please do keep going with the really poor troll-baiting :oops:
blah, blah no one believes you the world will be against your tribe soon all your pathetic manipulations will now backfire on you

your planning that SINTM will keep PMS busy, and now your asking WB to attack Crunch so that you can have a free hand on defeating Crunch, well no one will believe your lies anymore.

I don't think the world is so stupid to fall for your tricks again

TheHans

Master Commander 2016
Reaction score
W115 must be really boring if you're still on this world commenting Sam.

Keep pushing an agenda against Cicada all you want, I don't think anyone actually cares what your opinion is. Next time, don't run away from a fight....

Mr.Hustle

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
W115 must be really boring if you're still on this world commenting Sam.

Keep pushing an agenda against Cicada all you want, I don't think anyone actually cares what your opinion is. Next time, don't run away from a fight....

Oh- k! your twisting things again , This potential world Gang-Bang against your tribe is created by your tribe.

The way your tribe have played and used other tribes for your tribes benefit can be clearly seen with your growth the way your tribe have strategically used diplomacy, politics and friendship in order to keep your greedy intentions.

lets see the chain of events the leads to this situation,

1. War declaration on Jheeez, Jheeez is a large family tribe, thinking they can be easily defeated your tribe started to attack them but failed, infact you attacked them 20 times all of them failed.

2. Then you talked to Warpigs, you told them that Jheeez was in weakened state, this encouraged Warpigs to declare war on Jheeez which eventually Jheeez turned around and destroyed Warpigs.

3. You keep attacking Sam in the forums, staying the course you created a world opinion that Sam is Nomex and Sam ideologies must be attacked and destroyed, tarnishing Nomex name giving the focus of PMS , SINTM, WB against Nomex.

4. Of course Nomex was defeated because of the alliance, PMS, SINTM and WB. Out of respect of PMS to his allies, instead of attacking WB or SINTM they choose a long range war against CRUNCH.

5. CICADA looking at this situation, talked to SINTM first and SINTM agreed to attack Jheeez , but Jheeez still held their ground.

6. CICADA leadership frustrated and dissapointed, talked to MUNCH and RUN to attack Jheeez, The agreement of course was villages, Crunch and Krunch respected those agreement but CICADA used it to declare war on CRUNCH family, we know what happened eventually, Jheeez was destroyed.

a typical distribution villages should have followed with each tribe getting 1/4 of villages going to SINTM, CICADA, MUNCH, RUN

but instead because of its greed and lust for growth, most of the villages went to CICADA, this made CICADA the largest tribe in the world, they nobled around 3000 villages and giving only 100 villages to his allies.

7. Of course CICADA is afraid of 1 vs 1 war, Cicada are now asking WB who is still at war with Crunch Family to coordinate attacks, CICADA is still resorting to this pathetic tactics using the diplomacy game.

now your in this situation, you allied your tribe CICADA with SINTM to attack its long term allies PMS which is unforgivable, CICADA declared war on CRUNCH family and your tribe used the pathetic reasoning that they stole villages....That's how a loser thinks, thats greed talking, Greed

Cicada=Greed

I think everyone sees CICADAs play here, use SINTM as a wall against PMS, attack CRUNCH and make them your villages them after that you will attack either SINTM or WB, before attacking PMS.

its so clear that the world will sees your endgame plan, I think WB is not that stupid to agree on attacking Crunch, they will of course Nap them, and PMS should allied themselves with Crunch-Krunch, we all know that PMS is allied with WB and we havent seen them attack SINTM yet.

Your tribe will sacrifice SINTM and maybe lose to CRUNCH-KRUNCH in the future because you can't beat them, yea CICADA is greed

CICADA is Arrogance

Frying Pan Warrior

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Oh- k! your twisting things again , This potential world Gang-Bang against your tribe is created by your tribe.

The way your tribe have played and used other tribes for your tribes benefit can be clearly seen with your growth the way your tribe have strategically used diplomacy, politics and friendship in order to keep your greedy intentions.

lets see the chain of events the leads to this situation,

1. War declaration on Jheeez, Jheeez is a large family tribe, thinking they can be easily defeated your tribe started to attack them but failed, infact you attacked them 20 times all of them failed.

2. Then you talked to Warpigs, you told them that Jheeez was in weakened state, this encouraged Warpigs to declare war on Jheeez which eventually Jheeez turned around and destroyed Warpigs.

3. You keep attacking Sam in the forums, staying the course you created a world opinion that Sam is Nomex and Sam ideologies must be attacked and destroyed, tarnishing Nomex name giving the focus of PMS , SINTM, WB against Nomex.

4. Of course Nomex was defeated because of the alliance, PMS, SINTM and WB. Out of respect of PMS to his allies, instead of attacking WB or SINTM they choose a long range war against CRUNCH.

5. CICADA looking at this situation, talked to SINTM first and SINTM agreed to attack Jheeez , but Jheeez still held their ground.

6. CICADA leadership frustrated and dissapointed, talked to MUNCH and RUN to attack Jheeez, The agreement of course was villages, Crunch and Krunch respected those agreement but CICADA used it to declare war on CRUNCH family, we know what happened eventually, Jheeez was destroyed.

a typical distribution villages should have followed with each tribe getting 1/4 of villages going to SINTM, CICADA, MUNCH, RUN

but instead because of its greed and lust for growth, most of the villages went to CICADA, this made CICADA the largest tribe in the world, they nobled around 3000 villages and giving only 100 villages to his allies.

7. Of course CICADA is afraid of 1 vs 1 war, Cicada are now asking WB who is still at war with Crunch Family to coordinate attacks, CICADA is still resorting to this pathetic tactics using the diplomacy game.

now your in this situation, you allied your tribe CICADA with SINTM to attack its long term allies PMS which is unforgivable, CICADA declared war on CRUNCH family and your tribe used the pathetic reasoning that they stole villages....That's how a loser thinks, thats greed talking, Greed

Cicada=Greed

I think everyone sees CICADAs play here, use SINTM as a wall against PMS, attack CRUNCH and make them your villages them after that you will attack either SINTM or WB, before attacking PMS.

its so clear that the world will sees your endgame plan, I think WB is not that stupid to agree on attacking Crunch, they will of course Nap them, and PMS should allied themselves with Crunch-Krunch, we all know that PMS is allied with WB and we havent seen them attack SINTM yet.

Your tribe will sacrifice SINTM and maybe lose to CRUNCH-KRUNCH in the future because you can't beat them, yea CICADA is greed

CICADA is Arrogance
disappointed* You should download firefox, it has spell-check built in! ( :

On a side note... I can't just rebuke your grammar so....

> 6. CICADA leadership frustrated and dissapointed, talked to MUNCH and RUN to attack Jheeez, The agreement of course was villages

Sorry but as a RUN advocate. It's not entirely true if at all. We were all thirsty to SMASH Jheeeez for 1-2 months but our mighty leader said wait, so we had to wait until the last minute.

Quite interesting how going in the last minute gave you something to blame cicada with. Interesting if the two were related.

Last edited:

Deleted User - 848896163

wow sam - i mean 24/7 tw for the past few years has not been good for your mental health and physical health.

time to hit the weights, son.