World War-Alliances and Scenarios

Olve

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Impressess me how casually a long-standing alliance can be thrown away for a merge with your long-standing enemy...

Just a random outsider stirring the pot, what an absolute weird world this is

Mr.Hustle

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Impressess me how casually a long-standing alliance can be thrown away for a merge with your long-standing enemy...

those who cherish victory deserves a win
color in their eyes are black and white
find joy in loyalty
they value gold more than allies
is this a true persons worth?

Peanutbutter4life

Reaction score

As an other outsider I agree with u. If u want to win a world this way u are pathetic. The thing I also find weird is the fact that the nr1 player almost has 3 times the points of the nr2 player. How?

Olve

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
As an other outsider I agree with u. If u want to win a world this way u are pathetic. The thing I also find weird is the fact that the nr1 player almost has 3 times the points of the nr2 player. How?
You buy resources in the game now, so the more you spend the larger your account gets.

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
positioning was a big factor as well

it took surviving a few ops but basically being the entire Eastern front in the Jheez war enabled us to eat them really fast once they eventually fell apart

we were already rank 1 and then basically spent a couple weeks averaging 40-50 Jheez vills a day taking great power every day and doubled in size at which point nobody was ever even close again

it was exhausting but actually pretty interesting to plan out logistically speaking, especially with the strategy I came up with in the Western part of K56 where we basically intentionally jumped 50 fields north in the space of a couple days on known dead accounts to get to the K46 border and then filled in the gaps from there, the far East was more of a methodical push so a bit less interesting from a logistical standpoint(although there was still plenty of planning involved with that as well)

kokobest

Reaction score
The turn of events is not surprising tbh. After playing many worlds, I feel when a TW player is presented the choice of:
backstab
not backstab

90% of the time the choice is = backstab!

I think there must be some kind of prisoner's dilemma thing at work here, like if I don't backstab, then the other guy is going to backstab me, so I better backstab first.

Mr.Hustle

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Backstabbing is pretty common so I am not surprised that it happened between PMS and Crunch, ultimately every players dream in Tribal wars is Victory and they don't care if they need to shit on the players face or not, btw not all players tolerate backstabbing there are a few players who are decent and still want to play fairly.

Crunch just want to win, thats it. Players of PMS are frustrated after all the support they have sent, all the nukes they have sent all the planning. PMS giving the opportunity of a united front against Cicada eventually Cicada conceding defeat, PMS fighting tooth and nail against SINTM, PMS not collaborating with SINTM against Crunch, where as eventually Crunch just decided to backstab.

Of course, Crunch will justify their moves with flowery remarks and will eventually blame PMS leadership, I think they will also say that PMS tried to backstab Crunch first.

Btw, no one is fooled Crunch leadership and top players of their tribe already talked to players of Cicada in giving them villages. When you take a bribe be sure to give due.

In reality Cicada succeeded in playing the ultimate card. Give victory to someone who doesn't deserve it.

Last edited:

WhiteGrimReaper

Reaction score

Everybody was tired and with the settings to win another 2 years could've gone by easily.

Also, PMS offered the same deal to cicada as us but they chose us.

GG
Cmd out for this world and hopefully forever now :)

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Everybody was tired and with the settings to win another 2 years could've gone by easily.

Also, PMS offered the same deal to cicada as us but they chose us.

GG
Cmd out for this world and hopefully forever now :)

Hmm, I wonder this means you offered first. Such scheming players, I think our leadership acted when they saw your backstabbing ways.

This just proves that Crunch will go to such extent for a world Victory.

BlackGrimReaper

Tribe Mate of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Hmm, I wonder this means you offered first. Such scheming players, I think our leadership acted when they saw your backstabbing ways.

This just proves that Crunch will go to such extent for a world Victory.

clearly, someone who doesn't know the whole story, just babbling nonsense :D every time cicada offered us a deal, Spexit council would know right away. We wouldn't be taking any until your great duke does something behind our backs.

PS: Come back again after x numbers of months, clearly you have been out of the loop for quite some time

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
clearly, someone who doesn't know the whole story, just babbling nonsense :D every time cicada offered us a deal, Spexit council would know right away. We wouldn't be taking any until your great duke does something behind our backs.

PS: Come back again after x numbers of months, clearly you have been out of the loop for quite some time
It hurts you treat players who supported your tribe against Cicada like this..... does this mean all the support all the help that we have give are worth like shit...

Its just a game but , we trusted you...

Trust is precious...

But hey..... you said you recruited Cicada first... are you happy for betraying the tribe that helped you

we are shit.... but we helped your tribe to win

Bad JuJu

Reaction score
Just for the record when news that cicada members were sniffing around for a potential home with crunch that info was shared with Spexit from the start. I think of you asked Enea he would be honest and tell you that that’s the truth. We had no intent to except any of them until what occurred with other members of spexit council forced our hand. It was either so it ourselves or let spexit take them and get bogged down in another massive war - yuck

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
whats done is done, I respect your tribes decision to recruit Cicada but it hurts for members like me who fully supported your tribe against Cicada, was expecting that your tribe will choose a long standing ally instead of tactically created strategy of Cicada to throw a brick to attract the jade.

I supported your tribe when asked, I helped in nuking Cicada back then as a show of support for your tribe, what amazes me is your tribe didn't even factor all those contributions. Instead your tribe decided that we are just plain shits that needed to be flushed.

Of course, I maybe mistaken but your tribes actions manifest greed all above else instead of reason.

At fault? maybe us for believing a tribe who we helped