World War Figures

Yahko

You're free to talk about hopes and assumptions based on these stats; there are over a dozen topic specifically for such talking.

Isnt it what i'm doing? I'm talking about hopes and assumptions based on those stats. I didnt know your topic is excluding "Hopes" and "assumptions". Anytime anyone would post stats of any sort - there are goign to be facts and hopes involved.

You nobled 5 villages, you hope to noble 6. Facts and hopes, going together regardles of what i'm trying to "Mix" according to you :p

DeletedUser

In the spirit of Christmas Axemen, please let me update stats on a special way, summoning our ages old Propaganda in Pictures newspaper, the famous Black Herald.

Q4 2010 summaries are on the timeline.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hope void doesn't mind if I post the next map of the latest 3 months of war takings

map-world-war-gain-november-februrary.png

Like this!

Conquest Map 1 July 2010 to 1 October 2010
[SPOIL]
map-world-war-gain-july-october.png
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser92671

well....
ouch, im speechless,

the last 3 months sure have changed this world,

well done to all <3

DeletedUser

Top40 figures & percentages
as of February 28th, 2011

Top ranked players from tribes

ODA
- Western side owns 85% of the top ODA positions in top20 & 87,5% of the top ODA positions in top40.
- Eastern side respectively owns 15% & 12,5%.

Top20
17 western players (8 *np*, 5 [BA], 3 13th, 1 Tao), 3 eastern players (3 BoH)

Top40
35 western players (18 [BA], 10 *np*, 4 13th, 3 Tao), 5 eastern players (5 BoH)

ODD
- Eastern side owns 55% of top ODD positions in top20 & only 45% of top ODD positions in top40.
- Western side owns 30% of top ODD positions in top20 & 45% of top ODD positions in top40.
- 15% in top20 and 10% in top40 are owned by tribeless or non-participating tribes.

Top20
6 western players (3 [BA], 1 TITANS, 1 *np*, 1 Tao), 11 eastern players (1 BoS, 10 BoH)

Top40
18 western players (7 [BA], 3 TITANS, 4 *np*, 2 Tao, 1 13th, 1 SA), 18 eastern players (1 BoS, 15 BoH, 2 Wisdom)

Note:
These numbers cannot be used as a direct comparison strictly in the scope of the current world war since the scores weren't all gathered during the war. It is rather just shows the current player potentials on the sides, and only in that matter can be compared to previous states, ie. to the figures of 2009, October 16th, start date of the world war.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This world has changed a lot in the few months since ive checked up to see whats goin on. Amazing how fast things change.

DeletedUser

So freaken long ago hahaha I remember trolling that guy on w19 :D

And of course I recognized my writing :p

DeletedUser

rofl I dont even remember who that is :p PM me or something, we need to catch up.

DeletedUser92671

can we have one of those mpas again that shows all the conquers, i like them :)

DeletedUser

can we have one of those mpas again that shows all the conquers, i like them :)

Sure. Keep void spammed with requests until it takes less time for him to make an update than to ignore all the mails :icon_razz:

Nocnoidozor

sounds like a job for cane9 :p haha

Hey Yarnie my friend long time no word ,how you been ? its really good to see you :icon_biggrin:
Are you still in the game i konw that long time ago you took a acc in Wisdom ,where you at now ?

I still remember your KBOR war :D , the good old days ...

DeletedUser

Hey Yarnie my friend long time no word ,how you been ? its really good to see you :icon_biggrin:
Are you still in the game i konw that long time ago you took a acc in Wisdom ,where you at now ?

I still remember your KBOR war :D , the good old days ...

Yeah, I was in Eturg...as a favor to an old friend. I wasnt there a super long time, settings arent what im used to lol. and oh yeah, I miss those days :) And im not on w17, just came to check up on what had changed.

Nocnoidozor

Yeah, I was in Eturg...as a favor to an old friend. I wasnt there a super long time, settings arent what im used to lol. and oh yeah, I miss those days :) And im not on w17, just came to check up on what had changed.

Notin has changed ,WE STILL ROCKING IT :icon_biggrin:
So how are you ?

DeletedUser

I came back just to see what you guys were doing whooooooo wisdom is gone