World War I; an Update

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
If you missed the first post please direct yourself here
https://forum.tribalwars.net/index.php?threads/world-war-i.279690/
update_site.gif

In the month since I last updated on the war there have been quite a few significant changes to the war on both sides. For starters - SCREW has raised the red flag. SCREW & co is no more, with SCREW turning on each of it's allies in rapid succession. A bold move by SCREW who only hold 36.5% of the world. Unsurprisingly, Avatar quickly changed allegiances to fight alongside the coalition rather than against them & SCREW. So I have done a quick reshuffle of the teams for Statistical purposes.

SCREW will be represented as it's own entity.

The Anti-SCREW Coalition or ('The Coalition'):
NOOBS
SQUAD
{NWA}
Crows
???
Deja
4life
WRATH

Now with this reshuffle of teams; We've also had quite the reshuffle of the map. No longer do we see SCREW & co forming the pacman like entity surrounding the Coalition. Essentially now a 50/50 split of the world; it'll be interesting to see how it progresses from here.

4zazEy9zTUeURBzkunYisQ.png

Here I have compiled some raw data on the two sides.

SCREW
% of World Dominated: 36.5%
Villages: 4346

The Coalition

% of World Dominated: 49.8%
Villages: 5932

So we can clearly see; the coalition in fact collectively has a higher percentage of dominance as well as almost 150% of the villages that SCREW currently hold. Below I will do a front by front analysis as well as an aggregate collection of war stats.

Side 1:
Tribes: SCREW
Side 2:
Tribes: NOOBS, SQUAD, Avatar, ???, {NWA}, Crows, Deja, WRATH, 4-Life

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,031
Side 2: 318
Difference: 713

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6,932,458
Side 2: 2,189,716
Difference: 4,742,742

chart

Supporters of the Coalition will not like to see this. While currently in the dominant world position in terms of villages and dominance - they are failing to coordinate a significant effort to twart the advances of SCREW. In the last month alone; 583 net villages have been taken from the Coalition. At this rate; in less than 4 months SCREW will have overtaken the coalition in number of villages (and likely percent dominance as well). Now as I mentioned in the previous thread; this isn't the most accurate way to determine the war stats but it's the best way to do it so please take this info with a grain of salt.

Given the circumstances; I am going to break the world into three primary fronts; The North, The Core and The South.

The North
Primary Combatants: SCREW vs. Avatar
Primary Warzones: K35, K45, K25
K29M1cr6S9Ge6p8sMdUPjw.png

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: Avatar

Side 1: 83
Side 2: 37
Difference: 46

chart

Side 1: 512,157
Side 2: 218,225
Difference: 293,932

chart

The latest front to kick off after SCREW turned on it's former ally Avatar; we see the initial edge going heavily to SCREW with a few members of Avatar recruited prior to a seemingly random push into Avatar. Avatar has yet to really respond and it will be interesting to see what they do with SCREWs new foothold in their home regions. Definitely a trying time to be an Avatar member.

The CORE
Primary Combatants: SCREW vs. SQUAD
Primary Warzones: K55, K45, K44, K54

KBogymShR-mm8j4MvOgNVA.png

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: SQUAD

Side 1: 617
Side 2: 185
Difference: 432

chart

Side 1: 4,445,677
Side 2: 1,277,461
Difference: 3,168,216

chart

The longest ongoing front listed here. A firm lead going to SCREW with massive territorial gains in their favour since I last reported on this front. SQUAD have all but retreated out of the western half of the world and ceded their former heartlands to SCREW who readily gobbled them up. If the North and South can emulate the intensity of the core even 25% we are in for a great world.

The South
Primary Combatants: SCREW vs. NOOBS, {NWA}, ???, Deja & Crows
Primary Warzones: K65, K64, K63

euGPhaq4R0OrZnjoihw9Cw.png

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: NOOBS, {NWA}, ???, Deja, Crows

Side 1: 257
Side 2: 98
Difference: 159

chart

Side 1: 1,654,389
Side 2: 706,809
Difference: 947,580

chart

While initially we saw great success from the NOOBS family on this front it seems the honeymoon period is officially over. SCREW has put their nose to the grindstone and quickly turned the deficit around while adding another significant foe in the region. {NWA} is a recreation of THSE with a coalition friendly council. This front is very broken up with SCREW having a peninsula to separate {NWA} from NOOBS. Definitely an interesting one to keep your eye on.

So there you have it; an update on the great war as it happens. Open to criticism/suggestions/comments/pledges of devotion below.

source.gif

Last edited:

DeletedUser117267

You need to include barb villas in your stats mate, they put up a good fight!

OTDDeathAwaits

Legend. Welcome back to the forums.
Great post. These kind of posts are the ones people will look back on when the world closes! Keep it up.

Screw vs the world is a wonderful sight lol

The Frog

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
this would of could of been a good world until spoiled by dirty reporting and banning.. by dirty spies and dirty mails.

one day there will be a tribe that just fights for a win..they get remembered// not the fickle..

OTDDeathAwaits

this would of could of been a good world until spoiled by dirty reporting and banning.. by dirty spies and dirty mails.

one day there will be a tribe that just fights for a win..they get remembered// not the fickle..

People get banned only when they break the rules. Don't break the rules then there's nothing to report and no ban can happen. So in short hand. You broke he rules. You deserved a ban for doing so.
It's the rule breakers that ruin worlds to be honest.

Fickleness isn't remembered but yours people on this world will. We'll laugh at how you war noobs one day and the next you're feeding them your inactive. I don't blame people under stewardship are offering anything and everything to get out.

Like I've said to your members who approached me...I don't need a spy :)
That's your paranoia and predictability.

I told Birds at the very start that you will take avatar down yourself. Predictable.

DeletedUser

Is Kirk really trying to defend the cheaters and diss the people reporting them? Why even have rules if they aren't enforced. What a joke. Oh btw. SCREW the Coalition

makobex

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Kirk, go start another world to hope and do something better, like the true piggy you are. And take the strawberryqueen and the other piggies with you.
You are just a bunch of noobs who do nothing remarkable, but play into the hand of better leaders and tribes. w74 was Sam/Dan from Loyal, now it's OTD, other worlds i'm sure it was others and the same will happen in your next world(s). You're only circumstantially relevant because your puppeteer(s) want it so.

Good luck in the battlefield and good rimming.

DeletedUser119075

You're only circumstantially relevant because your puppeteer(s) want it so.

Ouch I felt that burn on his behalf. Probably the best insult containing the most truth I've seen in this forum.... Well done.

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
QUICK MAP UPDATES:

fZmg7CQ5QUmGNboXedenQQ.png

The world is changing - Avatar under the questionable and fragile leadership of kirk.... disbanded. Meanwhile NOOBS has had a split off into STOIC. While STOIC is still an enemy of SCREW; it is unknown NOOBS and STOICs stance on one another. NOOBS currently has 1 conquer on STOIC however if they are friendly this could be a cross noble, internal or other. However given the break off was due to leadership issues it is also likely NOOBS are treating STOIC as an enemy - I guess we will have to hear from Artista or BGR to be sure..

As we can see from these strategic arrows below. SCREW is quickly reforming the pacman shape initially held by SCREW & CO

Nng8-iH5T9ORvpy3bTm1ng.png

d93Euy5IQHiQ8irDcubkrw.png

and now finally - I've taken the initial map - and done my best to replicate the approximate territorial changes that have taken place since.... I will continue to update as relevant/interesting things happen.

MaqR_hKyRcmnsz2Z19MPfg.png

*{NWA} in purple & SCREW is no longer with co.... STOIC in coalition

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
Last Week at a Glance

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: NOOBS, STOIC, SQUAD, Crows, {NWA}, ???, $hadow, 4-Life

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 151
Side 2: 65
Difference: 86

chart

Side 1: 967,357
Side 2: 498,967
Difference: 468,390

chart

In the last week we see a huge advantage in caps going to SCREW over the coalition. Likely due to the instability in the north east but as we can see in the last 24 hrs - the Coalition is actually ahead 1 cap.

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: NOOBS, STOIC, SQUAD, Crows, {NWA}, ???, $hadow, 4-Life

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 13
Side 2: 14
Difference: 1

chart

Side 1: 91,215
Side 2: 109,241
Difference: 18,026

chart

It will be interesting to see if the Coalition can keep it up to keep things interesting or we will surely be in for a short world.

DeletedUser18543

I want to join this fight. Someone gift me an account/lemme coplay. Preferably on the losing side