World War I; an Update

DeletedUser120425

The way I ditched friends?
Sorry but all those who I was close with are with me over here, some decided to merge into other accounts, others kept playing on their own accounts full time. I can't name a player who I regularly talked to that is not over here with me.

Maybe to have some competition to actually fight and win the world not just join a tribe that is already in a position to win, maybe because not every one gets invited and old tribe mates are dropped and left behind because the bigger ones want the easy win
We have the most competition, it is every tribe vs Screw. We are fighting vigorously to win this world, however, yes from a Winning position. Those who did not join over are those who where left behind for numerous reasons, poor activity, ignorance in support calls, unable to follow operations, poor use of the forums(If any at all) and the list goes on.

What is your IGN by the way? Are you one of the Avatar left behind? If so it is unfortunate, but it is not my decision or those who have joined Screw to put Avatar in the shit storm it was left in and to disband the tribe.

But hey, us twats are going to win this world, so its all good. You can be my basher if you wish though

OTDDeathAwaits

Maybe to have some competition to actually fight and win the world not just join a tribe that is already in a position to win, maybe because not every one gets invited and old tribe mates are dropped and left behind because the bigger ones want the easy win

You manipulated the world very well I'll give you that you timed when to fight each tribe etc but people made it to easy for you every one was stupidly gullible(also what would you do if you found a account in your tribe clearing villages to gift to the enemy you started the dirty tactic and we cleaned it up) and avatar were just another tribe to be manipulated until the right time I don't buy the "oh we were best of buds" act, what made sense was for the east to join against the west, it was a way to actually make something of this disappointment of a world and keep our tribes that's what Kirk saw and why he wanted to stop fighting and stop being played like a chess piece like you just stated, not everyone thought it was bad, there's nothing wrong with making peace with an enemy at the right time but in this world wars have gotten hateful(there was no hate from us towards avatar at all hence the NAP when we heard your alliance was gone), there's no respect for enemies any more

The way you still just play off ditching friends and ruining relationships with people as oh well those left behind will whine is exactly what I'm getting at the community has gone to crap it seems it mostly the twats left playing, any way I'm done talking again sick or arguing in circles with you's I just wanted to make my point about that stream

I will quote the below for you from a previous topic at the start of the world where one of my most loyal and a long standing member of mine described me openly to the world in response to a LONDON tribune...Enjoy. You were fore-warned.

Leaders. the good, the bad, the ugly

i asked the leaders to pick 5 members of their tribe to give me their strongest and weakest points about their leader. here is what they had to say about the brains behind the super powers.

Solo-

the first person to come forward was Legionnaire1787 of the Screw tribe. I asked him what he thinks his strongest qualities are as a leader.

he also stated that Solo- doesn't mind getting his hands dirty so honor was not something he would put on top of the list. His political maneuvers however, where described as “art” by Legionnaire1787

OTDDeathAwaits

So why does everyone want to play smart?

i cant really see the ppoint off this
Aoa6x.gif

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
The coalition is running their mouth like Conor McGregor.

Every excuse that could be used for your inevitable loss will be. Next it will be "if you needed 100% dominance you'd never get it" or "30 days was too short a countdown" or "if SOLO had just quit you'd all have lost" but all these are .... are excuses.

Fact of the matter is you came up against a heavy favourite and a champion - take your inevitable loss on the chin with pride instead of further running your reputation into the ground by having a tantrum over every little *fully legal* aspect of the game you dont like.

No one is forcing you to play TW but your attitude is clearly forcing you to lose over and over.

SCREW overall deserve this win. That's not to say we don't have our own freeriders because believe me we do. But we've done our job brilliantly and it's showing - you guys have never really acted on this world.... always waiting to react to what we do next. Letting us dictate the tempo was your biggest mistake. One that's now too late to rectify.

So I will leave you with a final statement. If we really are the worst tribe to ever win a TW world; what does that make you ? As not only someone who lost to the worst tribe ever; but got annihilated by them.

DeletedUser121140

17efcdbd31.png

a6e3ca2649.png

f968be1d0d.png

All hail solo. The Internal Commander. Damn bro you nobling more of your own members than noobs is.
The second in the world not even top 5 in oda. Would not be surprised to see screw fall solely because solo is solely about himself.

616edc9148.png
wow you talk alot of shit for someone so bad.

DeletedUser121140

Hey maybe you paddy daddy shouldn't be internaling all your members. Players with actual skill dont internal.Like Phippsy HE HAS HALF the internals you do

52a48a228c.png

DeletedUser121140

lol i didn't adapt anything. Maybe you're just blinded by your greed. You are internaling screw members that havent even quit yet. Obviously screw has major problems. One being thier leader is a selfish a hole that likes to noble his own members rather than the countless noobs.

DeletedUser121140

Don't pick on our Daddy Paddy.
giphy.gif
Lol do you even know what account im on? It makes me a hater because i can see the truth? that your leader is using you. I bet you another player is gonna get kicked and internaled within a week and there isnt gonna be a single excuse

oh and i bet im not the only person who sick of solos bs, becareful though if you say anything ingame you might just get kicked and internaled

DeletedUser120425

oh and i bet im not the only person who sick of solos bs, becareful though if you say anything ingame you might just get kicked and internaled
Kirk tried that, doesn't work to well, I just grow when I get to see the whole world as Brown dots and everyone is a target <3
Also I'd love to know who is getting internaled before even quitting? Do you even know the stories or are you trying to just stir shit, but your not as good as us at it?
Why not pull up Solo's total nobles against enemies and non-internals, they highly overnumber what you have shown here.

But hey, your here posting of an account that hides your Ingame name, great game.
giphy.gif