World War I; an Update

DeletedUser121140

Krieger - I sniped 60 trains incoming to that account :)
Problem?
Hmmm i sniped a members trains for him i guess that means i can internal him all i want. Still waiting on your excuses for Mezonies , and mileina lol just admit it dude your using your tribe. Your a trash leader who just recruits everybody and anybody. Just stop pretending that your good and you care about your tribe that all im asking for you.We(screw) all know how useless of a leader you are and we(screw) are quite tired of your selfish shit. How about this make someone else duke for the day and see how many people call you on your bullshit becasue they are no longer afraid of your ability to kick and internal

Maybe that's because noobs isn't nobling enough of his members?
Seriously bro thats your excuse? Oh since the enemy isnt nobling enough of screw screws leader can just internal his members as he sees fit? Does no one else not see the failure of logic in this. I mean voodoo and hektik obviously doesn't.

Kirk tried that, doesn't work to well, I just grow when I get to see the whole world as Brown dots and everyone is a target <3
Also I'd love to know who is getting internaled before even quitting? Do you even know the stories or are you trying to just stir shit, but your not as good as us at it?
Why not pull up Solo's total nobles against enemies and non-internals, they highly overnumber what you have shown here.

But hey, your here posting of an account that hides your Ingame name, great game..

Trust me bro i know everything thats going on in screw. And yeah im hiding my account actual name cause ive spent money and time on this world and im not gonna let solos selfish ass take that away from me simply because he is greedy for that number one spot.

Also having a hard time understanding what your saying with your head so far up solos ass.

Im surprised that your voice doesnt come out of solos mouth when you talk you have alot of loyalty for a terrible leader after jumping ships to the number one tribe.

Last edited by a moderator:

OTDDeathAwaits

salty-gif-6.gif

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
Hmmm i sniped a members trains for him i guess that means i can internal him all i want. Still waiting on your excuses for Mezonies , and mileina lol just admit it dude your using your tribe

Seriously bro thats your excuse? Oh since the enemy isnt nobling enough of screw screws leader can just internal his members as he sees fit? Does no one else not see the failure of logic in this. I mean voodoo and hektik obviously doesn't.

Trust me bro i know everything thats going on in screw. And yeah im hiding my account actual name cause ive spent money and time on this world and im not gonna let solos selfish ass take that away from me simply because he is greedy for that number one spot.

Also having a hard time understanding what your saying with your head so far up solos ass.

Im surprised that your voice doesnt come out of solos mouth when you talk you have alot of loyalty for a terrible leader after jumping ships to the number one tribe.
Using his tribe ?

When a player quits if a replacement player cannot be found or the player does not wish to pass on the acc - it must be internalled.

Whoever puts in the work in wars and actively follows orders gets to reap the inevitable internals that come from TW. Like you want us to let them barb ? Or let our smaller less active players noble them ?

No.

Stop making excuses and start recapturing the villages you're losing. Solo fights hard and deserves internals. Other players like philpsy do also deserve internals. But if they are divided up based on work - and I would argue all around solo does the most work for the tribe in terms of sitting, sniping, arranging Ops (which he also always fully commits himself to). He is a hard working leader and one of the best I've had the pleasure to play under truly.

Excuses won't stop our world win.

DeletedUser121140

lol im salty???? im gonna win in screw the same as you dipshit only thing is i didnt internal my way through the world

DeletedUser121140

Using his tribe ?

When a player quits if a replacement player cannot be found or the player does not wish to pass on the acc - it must be internalled.

Whoever puts in the work in wars and actively follows orders gets to reap the inevitable internals that come from TW. Like you want us to let them barb ? Or let our smaller less active players noble them ?

No. Stop making excuses and start recapturing the villages you're losing.
Lol I havnt lost any villages? Okay so we all agree that inactive player get internaled no arugment there.

0cca98af52.png

Why did it take two days for other screw members to get the chance at nobling kriger. Oh thats right becasue solo is greedy and only gave them up after being harrased by other memebrs on his bullshit

you guys need to stop being sheep think for your self.

DeletedUser121140

Lol solo still fails to defend him self except with gifs. you are trash player and leader.and here is a glimpse into the future you will not keep number 1 player when the world ends fyi.

OTDDeathAwaits

Lol I havnt lost any villages? Okay so we all agree that inactive player get internaled no arugment there.

0cca98af52.png

Why did it take two days for other screw members to get the chance at nobling kriger. Oh thats right becasue solo is greedy and only gave them up after being harrased by other memebrs on his bullshit

Harassed? People who sniped effectively, sat and done their job as a tribe mate will reap the rewards.

If you truly are a SCREW member then maybe you should have put some effort into defending your comrade either through sitting or sniping. If you feel like you did and you have been overlooked then 'harassing' me - or sending an IGM would have resolved your issue :)

OTDDeathAwaits

Lol solo still fails to defend him self except with gifs. you are trash player and leader.and here is a glimpse into the future you will not keep number 1 player when the world ends fyi.

If I am not #1 then someone put in more work and effort to deserve it. Likely candidates are w0sh and phippsy.

DeletedUser121140

Lol oh solo "pretending" to be such a good leader. I dont need internals to be good? i supported the shit out of Kriger admittedly i didn't devote numerous hours sitting him but hey you know what get a co. not my fault. We are still only talking about one person? i named two other people you fully internaled and havnt gotten excuses for them and id like to see what you pull out of your ass on those two.

DeletedUser121140

If I am not #1 then someone put in more work and effort to deserve it. Likely candidates are w0sh and phippsy.
LOL its hard to take number one when ever someone gets close you just go internal somemore while they are actually using troops. W0shs od is second in the world whats yours? 5th man yours should be number one. But thats kinda hard when all your do is internal your members

Any of you sheep understanding this logic yet?

Heres something simple solo NO MORE INTERNALS for you for the rest of the world. Show us how much "skill" you "have"

I doubt you could keep your end of the bargain its just to tempting to SCREW over your members and proclaim your self as #1

OTDDeathAwaits

Lol oh solo "pretending" to be such a good leader. I dont need internals to be good? i supported the shit out of Kriger admittedly i didn't devote numerous hours sitting him but hey you know what get a co. not my fault. We are still only talking about one person? i named two other people you fully internaled and havnt gotten excuses for them and id like to see what you pull out of your ass on those two.

Who mezonis who gifted me his full account that I took ~18 villages from which was a portion of his account...I infact gave phippsy more villages from that account during the internal :) amongst numerous others.

You are so mis-informed you are certainly not a SCREW member ^^

OTDDeathAwaits

LOL its hard to take number one when ever someone gets close you just go internal somemore while they are actually using troops. W0shs od is second in the world whats yours? 5th man yours should be number one. But thats kinda hard when all your do is internal your members

Any of you sheep understanding this logic yet?

Heres something simple solo NO MORE INTERNALS for you for the rest of the world. Show us how much "skill" you "have"

I have taken and held more enemy villages than anyone in my tribe - dont think I have much more to prove :) Not to mention every op. on a SCREW member I have been on the account myself organising the defense of the account ^^

BoganRS

I honestly couldnt give a rats arse how many internals solo gets, the man puts in the work; he deserves them. No one in this world, screw or otherwise, has sat more accounts under fire and defended/supported/sniped then big ol paddy daddy.

If you are actually from screw the fact that you have been 'overlooked' speaks to your gameplay. Dead weight will be dropped, so if you arent getting any internals you should take a deeper look into your accounts value to screw in general before you find yourself being on the other end of Solo's internal numbers.

Run along child.

DeletedUser121140

Sheep.jpg

Man solo you got your sheep well trained dont you. Do they jump on command as well?

"oh our leader did what he is supposed to LETS GIVE HIM FREEEEE VILLAGES" lol SHEEEEEP Think for Yourselves, don't be sheep - Imgur.gif

I love all the excuses yall make for him. Its okay i know you just support him cause you have to. Yall are as feed up with his Monopoly on the internals as i am.

DeletedUser121140

I honestly couldnt give a rats arse how many internals solo gets, the man puts in the work; he deserves them. No one in this world, screw or otherwise, has sat more accounts under fire and defended/supported/sniped then big ol paddy daddy.

If you are actually from screw the fact that you have been 'overlooked' speaks to your gameplay. Dead weight will be dropped, so if you arent getting any internals you should take a deeper look into your accounts value to screw in general before you find yourself being on the other end of Solo's internal numbers.

Run along child.
Also "child" i wont ever be dropped. I actually help the tribe. Unlike your greedy little leader
but its alright your a sheep and you dont know any better. Solo has his hand up your ass and uses you like a puppet.

taemin_is_greedy_gif_macro_by_sungminnieluv-d5c3mcn.gif

DeletedUser121140

downfall? more like... DOWN TRODDEN
HahahaahahahahahaHahahaahahahahahaHahahaahahahahahaHahahaahahahahahaHahahaahahahahahaHahahaahahahahahaHahahaahahahahahaHahahaahahahahahaHahahaahahahahahaHahahaahahahahahaHahahaahahahahahaHahahaahahahahahaHahahaahahahahahaHahahaahahahahaha
6064e00ec0.png

DeletedUser121140

Hey solo go put a poll in your fourms about how much we hate your internals the results will probably surprise you . OHH wait they wont cause you know you use your tribe like a personal piggy bank.