World War I; an Update

BoganRS

Screw are a tight-knit group that work through any issues privately and through the proper channels. You can stop pretending and trolling and jog on back to the scrubs in the east where you belong champ.

eu3nnb.gif

SassySwagGuru

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Hi all.
There's too much to read, but I get the idea you guys have an issue with internals. You can sort it among yourself ofc.
I just want to know some facts about a friend who was recently accused of spying, kicked and nobled - Ozzzxo.

Being a part of "coalition", I assure you he never spied for any of the "coalition" members. You don't have to answer this, but I have the words to ask so- Why was he treated that way?

Was it because he wasn't able to grow as much as others? Or was it because when he was asked to forcefully merge into another member, again due to lack of growth, he declined and pissed Patrick off?

Am not back on the externals, and I won't care much to read any BS above or after this message. I will only read the notification which will have qouted my message here and, to whom so ever who qoutes this to reply to me, I am not accusing you or your tribe of anything, I am just looking out to get my facts cleared.

Thanks

DeletedUser

"I just want to know some facts about a friend who was recently accused of spying, kicked and nobled - Ozzzxo."

You have your answer for why he was kicked, whether he was correctly accused or not I cannot say.

SassySwagGuru

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
My question is why he was treated that way. If you know the guy, you know this was wrong. And if I remember right he was with screw since the premade chat was made.

DeletedUser

I suspect he was treated that way because, for whatever reason, Solo- believed him to be a spy. I mean, what do you expect, for the guy to be kept in the tribe if the leadership thinks that way?

DeletedUser117267

Haha @ Down Fall, either you are in SCREW and are extremely salty about how things are done, or you are just trolling and even more salty at how we are dominating this world. Either way you clearly don't understand the time and effort that is put in by OTD. If he was to spend all his time running his own account you know he would be #1 or #2 without any internals but someone has to do that job, be hit him or myself.

The way in which we play is that it would be selfish of us to not be helping out the tribe, it is a detriment to our own accounts and in return players who quit often "gift" us villages in which we then allocate further to the tribe for participation be it offensive, defensive, sitting etc. This is just simple common sense, good work is rewarded and is agreed upon by a number of players.

Say what you will but having played against him, I would always much rather be with him, good leadership partnered up with poor opposition and a team of strong players who know what they are doing has put SCREW in this position.

P.S. If you are in SCREW, and you don't like how something is done, then we are open to be talked to. If you don't like it still after a discussion then we don't force you to stay...

OTDDeathAwaits

Therussianjester ODD = me sitting the acc
Hi all.
There's too much to read, but I get the idea you guys have an issue with internals. You can sort it among yourself ofc.
I just want to know some facts about a friend who was recently accused of spying, kicked and nobled - Ozzzxo.

Being a part of "coalition", I assure you he never spied for any of the "coalition" members. You don't have to answer this, but I have the words to ask so- Why was he treated that way?

Was it because he wasn't able to grow as much as others? Or was it because when he was asked to forcefully merge into another member, again due to lack of growth, he declined and pissed Patrick off?

Am not back on the externals, and I won't care much to read any BS above or after this message. I will only read the notification which will have qouted my message here and, to whom so ever who qoutes this to reply to me, I am not accusing you or your tribe of anything, I am just looking out to get my facts cleared.

Thanks

He was never asked to merge with anyone. Forced mergers is NOOBS style.

Secondly Kirk revealed in his infamous twitch stream he didn't know existed 'outed' ozzzxo account as his source. If I was to dig deeper there are numerous reasons to why he was booted - it isn't actually necessary for me to offer you an explanation since I don't question your shoddy tribes leadership. I just sit back and laugh.

Fact you posted here in his defence, questioning our move. Just reinforces the fact that we made absolutely the correct decision in kicking him.

DeletedUser105017

Therussianjester ODD = me sitting the acc

He was never asked to merge with anyone. Forced mergers is NOOBS style.

Secondly Kirk revealed in his infamous twitch stream he didn't know existed 'outed' ozzzxo account as his source. If I was to dig deeper there are numerous reasons to why he was booted - it isn't actually necessary for me to offer you an explanation since I don't question your shoddy tribes leadership. I just sit back and laugh.

Fact you posted here in his defence, questioning our move. Just reinforces the fact that we made absolutely the correct decision in kicking him.
Now here is some bullshit.

I refused to comment here to preserve the integrity of the tribe but having accusations of mine out? Yea I won't shut up on that.

I got kicked because Kirk said I am his spy. Thats literally all the "proof" thats here. I've been with most of the SCREW team since W74. and barely know anyone in Avatar, Yet I am spying for Kirk. Because some reasons I guess. In fact I tried to get to Solo- By sending him all info INCLUDING my last 20 logins so he can double check the times and stuff, Nah. In fact I still don't know what the hell was leaked. But I guess who cares ye?

Things like this make me regret not fighting back when getting internalled. But oh well. Kicking someone and attacking him and blocking him is very good.

Won't deny you are a good commander, But you are no leader. For a leader doesn't only win, But also takes his team with him. You can go sacrafice whoever you want for execuses. Infact all the reasons you wrote for kicking me on forums were bullshit, I even talked with "The guy supported against" and he indirectly admitted it before leaving the chat claiming "nothing will change". I will not mention names for whatever remains of that.

I have played in so many worlds and know many people in this community, And who would've known where this accusation of spying would come from. Oh well.

I am still supporting SCREW till the very end. Just disappointed that a person who I once took as a friend was not so. Oh well. Better here than somewhere else.

During this entire world even against tribes I fought against I never made enemies, And instead had created good friends with people whom I personally nobled. People who I have or will gladly play with in the future. But getting backstabbed and my loyalty of TWO worlds doubted for a word of a stranger sounds too unreal to me.

You were my friend Solo-, Guess I never was yours.

Signed

Yours Truely

ZZZX, War Commander and Baron of Gamers, Tribe which went to become N.M.E by Solo- leadership after I quit TW, And Member of SCREW since D1.

DeletedUser105017

Just know that while I try not to talk about those issues writing my accusations out in public, Whoever writes them. Is forcing me.

And whatever happens. Knowing I never did anything wrong yet got kicked just a bit before the worlds end means one thing to me... No matter what I won this world. Even if I don't get the shiny badge/achievement after the world.

Also I have more friends in Noobs than I ever had in avatar, Yet I am spying for avatar cus **** me
Cheers

ZZZX

OTDDeathAwaits

ZZZX, War Commander and Baron of Gamers, Tribe which went to become N.M.E by Solo- leadership after I quit TW, And Member of SCREW since D1.

Thats not correct.

The rest I dont care about.

DeletedUser105017

Thats not correct.

The rest I dont care about.
Just a coincidence TWstats show that gamers members are the same as N.M.E members, Oh...

DeletedUser105017

Anyway won't even have the mind to argue with you.

A man who betrays his friends and teammates that easily is pointless to discuss with.

Cheers.

OTDDeathAwaits

Just a coincidence TWstats show that gamers members are the same as N.M.E members, Oh...

5? More of us were in fanta before that got disbanded. Does that mean that NME was Fanta reincarnated...Some crappy start up tribes people spent a brief spell in.

If thats your only claim to fame then, sleep soundly. Have it.

DeletedUser116211

Go Fanta! .... one of the worst tribes I was ever in. I literally had to hold a whole war front by myself before they disbanded.
To clarify, a group of people joined Gamers after Fanta disbanded. Shortly after those members along with some top Gamers players joined NME. That is all besides the point though.

It was a leadership decision to kick Ozzzxo. Patrick makes decisions, but like all great leaders he consults his council before acting on them. This decision was not taken lightly and it was agreed upon unanimously.

I know you are loyal to your friends ozzzxo and though this world didn't end the way you hoped I look forward to seeing you in future worlds. Best of luck out there!

makobex

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You had the pleasure of being my tribe mate twice Lego, dont complain about the mighty Fanta ;)

And I went to NME directly from Fanta ... sadly I didn't get to be mentored by ZZZX, War Commander and Baron of Gamers, Tribe which went to become N.M.E by Solo- leadership after I quit TW, And Member of SCREW since D1. (lul)

DeletedUser117267

Back to point, where is the war update? ;)

I see noobs are getting advice from Kirk and kicking players when they get opped hard :D

blckdrgn1

I didnt play this world and havent been following it, just browing the forums while I wait for w100 but what I saw here it seems people are mad at Screw for recruiting players from their ally who didnt want to break the alliance... that to me sounds like they just recruited people who were honoring the original agreement. Recruiting from the enemy is one thing that people frown on but recruiting ex-allies after their tribe disbanded due to their leader trying to backstab their ally? I dont see how that makes screw evil.