World War I

DeletedUser79609

Firstly nobody cares about NWA or whatever they were previously called. No matter how you look at it, you played yourself end of. It was absolutely clear to practically everyone that SCREW were the best tribe on w93, yet you let them grow, passing up multiple opportunities to catch them with their panties down. Who cares about being honourable? Nice guys finish last

Also there is absolutely nothing wrong with being what so many seem to call 'egotistical' if you have something to back your talk up. Clearly Solo- does, can't say the same for other individuals. Yes SCREW probably have the best roster on w93, yes that lineup was formed through recruitment (which it is clear people are against, for some absurd reason) but there is a reason SCREW were able to recruit these players and it all starts at the top. Solo has put his tribe in this position and no matter how much shit you try and throw it cannot be more clear that you're jealous. Your morals aren't worth shit, surely the 'right way' to play is to win. Forgive me if i'm wrong but aren't SCREW fighting the world and still winning?

Who cares how it was manufactured, may the best tribe win, and we are winning...

giphy.gif

Move on

tenor.gif

OTDDeathAwaits

Firstly nobody cares about NWA or whatever they were previously called. No matter how you look at it, you played yourself end of. It was absolutely clear to practically everyone that SCREW were the best tribe on w93, yet you let them grow, passing up multiple opportunities to catch them with their panties down. Who cares about being honourable? Nice guys finish last

Also there is absolutely nothing wrong with being what so many seem to call 'egotistical' if you have something to back your talk up. Clearly Solo- does, can't say the same for other individuals. Yes SCREW probably have the best roster on w93, yes that lineup was formed through recruitment (which it is clear people are against, for some absurd reason) but there is a reason SCREW were able to recruit these players and it all starts at the top. Solo has put his tribe in this position and no matter how much shit you try and throw it cannot be more clear that you're jealous. Your morals aren't worth shit, surely the 'right way' to play is to win. Forgive me if i'm wrong but aren't SCREW fighting the world and still winning?

Who cares how it was manufactured, may the best tribe win, and we are winning...

giphy.gif

Move on

tenor.gif

rs_500x207-150402111354-frankunderwood.gif

DeletedUser120854

with all that said i need to get back to shit posting I'm not about the W93 Drama life.
Problem?

confident.gif