World War I

DeletedUser114588

e912f3605e2358beef7ee9950020eb4e--pinterest-instagram-the-angel.jpg

DeletedUser118447

The east is united. Noobs have 3 tribes in the east under their banner :S

You know that isn't what I meant and the East has never been united.

Even though I'm not a member of Noobs if you want to play that game then:
Screw
-Screw
Inc
Royale
Nailed
Soon THSE?

Awesome tribe, much skill (y)

DeletedUser120524

West coast best coast, we out chyeah blud

Also, I wish Birds of Paradise was in my tribe. He's bae. What do we have to do to poach him from his dukely duties of Squad?

OTDDeathAwaits

You know that isn't what I meant and the East has never been united.

Even though I'm not a member of Noobs if you want to play that game then:
Screw
-Screw
Inc
Royale
Nailed
Soon THSE?

Awesome tribe, much skill (y)

NAILED are mixed in with SQUAD - not sure what their association with us is :?
Avatar are our allies - you know, like NOOBS and RoyalE allies before NOOBS had to fill a thirs tribe and recruit all around their allies.
Inc. were merging with panda to make a super tribe vs us but their duke was arrogant and their best members wanted no part on it - quite the coup for us! Dont deny you wouldnt have done the same ;)
RoyalE why wouldnt we take in a small number of players of quality to replenish the quitters we have had? Take away a potential 'coalition' tribe who werent tolerating the mass recruitment strategy of NOOBS
THSE they dont speak to me no more :( Feel like the gauntlet is going to come down so maybe you will be listing them as part of the coalition in time...
SCREW- has 5 members o_O

NOOBS have 150 members in their family of tribes & SQUAD have 84
compared to...
SCREW who have 65 and AVATAR who have 45

So GRAND TOOOOTAL *drum roll*

SCREW&AVATAR = 110
NOOBS & SQUAD = 234

Who are the mass recruiters? :p

DeletedUser118447

NAILED are mixed in with SQUAD - not sure what their association with us is :?
Avatar are our allies - you know, like NOOBS and RoyalE allies before NOOBS had to fill a thirs tribe and recruit all around their allies.
Inc. were merging with panda to make a super tribe vs us but their duke was arrogant and their best members wanted no part on it - quite the coup for us! Dont deny you wouldnt have done the same ;)
RoyalE why wouldnt we take in a small number of players of quality to replenish the quitters we have had? Take away a potential 'coalition' tribe who werent tolerating the mass recruitment strategy of NOOBS
THSE they dont speak to me no more :( Feel like the gauntlet is going to come down so maybe you will be listing them as part of the coalition in time...
SCREW- has 5 members o_O

NOOBS have 150 members in their family of tribes & SQUAD have 84
compared to...
SCREW who have 65 and AVATAR who have 45

So GRAND TOOOOTAL *drum roll*

SCREW&AVATAR = 110
NOOBS & SQUAD = 234

Who are the mass recruiters? :p

First and foremost, I only associated Nailed with Screw because of the first post of this thread.
In terms of Inc: I have no interest in the conditions surrounding the merge but was pointing out that it sadly happened.

As for Royale..
Well it is more embarrassing for previous Royale leadership than Screw so that amuses me.

DeletedUser118447

[removed by moderator]

Your mistake is that you are only looking at quantitate data, you need to look at the qualitative data too.
Whilst there are more members, they have a low average of points and villages compared to that of Screw and most likely a great deal less experience, activity and skill.

62c929c7c7ea2747a218edf09d72a7ed.png

ed796c10ba960b73e185af1ed8d0ad71.png

You need to chill out, you have clearly taken this way too personally.
What a melt

Last edited by a moderator:

Hektik

Forum Personality 2019
Reaction score
Haim, you know that remark was made about mass recruitment right? o_O

OTDDeathAwaits

Your mistake is that you are only looking at quantitate data, you need to look at the qualitative data too.
Whilst there are more members, they have a low average of points and villages compared to that of Screw and most likely a great deal less experience, activity and skill.

62c929c7c7ea2747a218edf09d72a7ed.png

ed796c10ba960b73e185af1ed8d0ad71.png

What a melt

I dont get this post but why are you not picking up the 3rd NOOBS tribe?

2b520659abefe11df11c8f5d441ce8b2.png

OTDDeathAwaits

What a melt

Shouldnt you recruit the higher quality player over the quantity of players?

DeletedUser118447

I dont get this post but why are you not picking up the 3rd NOOBS tribe?

2b520659abefe11df11c8f5d441ce8b2.png

Didn't even know that existed but that tribe only strengthens my argument.
What is it that you don't understand about my argument? It is pretty straight forward...

OTDDeathAwaits

Didn't even know that existed but that tribe only strengthens my argument.
What is it that you don't understand about my argument? It is pretty straight forward...

If I didnt recruit Inc. and RoyalE I would have about 25 members :p

DeletedUser118447

Shouldnt you recruit the higher quality player over the quantity of players?

You clearly don't understand my post at all.
Do you understand the difference between quantitative and qualitative data?

My previous post was highlighting that you had shown the East has more members but they are of much poorer quality, skill and points.
This means that Screw has recruited bigger and better players and therefore forcing Eastern tribes to develop sub tribes and academies. So although they have 50 members, they take up the equivalent of 2 average Screw members, etc...

Therefore although it's easy to cherrypick data, it's imperative that you look at circumstantial qualitative data as well as basic numerical data.

It's kinda funny that you don't understand a very basic concept but also quite frustrating because I feel like I'm wasting time so I'm going to go to sleep now.

Goodnight x x

OTDDeathAwaits

You clearly don't understand my post at all.
Do you understand the difference between quantitative and qualitative data?

My previous post was highlighting that you had shown the East has more members but they are of much poorer quality, skill and points.
This means that Screw has recruited bigger and better players and therefore forcing Eastern tribes to develop sub tribes and academies. So although they have 50 members, they take up the equivalent of 2 average Screw members, etc...

Therefore although it's easy to cherrypick data, it's imperative that you look at circumstantial qualitative data as well as basic numerical data.

It's kinda funny that you don't understand a very basic concept but also quite frustrating because I feel like I'm wasting time so I'm going to go to sleep now.

Goodnight x x

East has hindered themselves by recruiting 150 people into 1 family. Hence the hindrance in comparison.

The west(SCREW) has made more calculated recruits and gave thought to the recruitment strategy. Hardly all the good players are on one side of the world...surely not o_O