World War I

DeletedUser120779

Noobs leader in the east thinking he is safe with his three mass recruited tribes:
giphy (2).gif

Lord ike minding his own business in the west
7084b29b27.png

when a wild noob appeared :

So, just come at us brah.

giphy-downsized.gif

Noobs leader when he realizes the mistake he made
giphy (4).gif

Lord Ike is coming to the East

BE CAREFUL SPOILERS ARE COMING

giphy (6).gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser76556

Screw are loosing on NOOBS. hahaha. as expected.They only have fat wallets. If you guys from screw are in same location where noobs are., maybe you been pwned a month earlier than WS and Avatar.
They really have problems with the players who can fight back.

Hey let me tell you the facts that NOOBS are always in war bigger tribe than them. And they always winning.

DeletedUser116463

Screw are loosing on NOOBS. hahaha. as expected.They only have fat wallets. If you guys from screw are in same location where noobs are., maybe you been pwned a month earlier than WS and Avatar.
They really have problems with the players who can fight back.

Hey let me tell you the facts that NOOBS are always in war bigger tribe than them. And they always winning.

This is a baseless statement as per the history of this world I will tell you the correct facts.
Noob fled away from the core of K44 to South East of the Map, if they wish to go head to head against screw they should have stayed, However; Noob avoided Screw in the first week of this world!.
The so called "War" of yours is not a war, its just a mediocre skirmishes in my honest opinion.

SassySwagGuru

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I don't bother replying to a lot of shite here but the post above is BS.

We started on our rim in waves. Half of us made pp in the core since day 1.

Have some courtesy to not sprew such BS dude. Noobs was courteous to acknowledge that we are against you guys while half the world just went on to merge into you.

OTDDeathAwaits

I don't bother replying to a lot of shite here but the post above is BS.

We started on our rim in waves. Half of us made pp in the core since day 1.

Have some courtesy to not sprew such BS dude. Noobs was courteous to acknowledge that we are against you guys while half the world just went on to merge into you.

Half the world isn't left to merge into us. You guys snapped up even 2 village players lol

Nuclear Grade Calpol

We are making all of our villages defensive and mass deleting to take down Screw

DeletedUser76556

Half the world isn't left to merge into us. You guys snapped up even 2 village players lol

There are more players in their K's so your argument is invalid. The only things different is screw recruited Top players in every K's they own now. The result is average and non PP players quit early. While NOOBS fights their co-equal strengths. Leaving non PP players quality games. So NOOBS are much more experience in wars that why they are winning to fat wallet guys screw.

I know its butt hurt for screw players but fat wallets vs and experience . I choose muscles.
BTW. im just spectator here.

DeletedUser116463

Dude, im just swiftly replying to your member and im not trying to throw BS here but highlighting the facts based on the history. He seems he was not aware of it.

[QUOTE="schiao23, post: 7044282, member: 76556"If you guys from screw are in same location where noobs are., maybe you been pwned a month earlier than WS and Avatar.
.[/QUOTE]

i can clearly remember how noob's orientation looks like in the first 3 days of the world. If your intention was to PP farm you guys should have scattered everywhere however most of you were approximately located (65-75 %) at the same area around K44.

What im trying to say is Noobs had a chance to challenge screw but they desired to restart at somewhere else which is understandable since that was strategically correct.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser116463

There are more players in their K's so your argument is invalid. The only things different is screw recruited Top players in every K's they own now. The result is average and non PP players quit early. While NOOBS fights their co-equal strengths. Leaving non PP players quality games. So NOOBS are much more experience in wars that why they are winning to fat wallet guys screw.

I know its butt hurt for screw players but fat wallets vs and experience . I choose muscles.

How can you be so sure that screw were abusing PP? Do you have a support to back up your claims?
Most of the screw were farming their asses. Check the stats if you want and thats our piece of evidence.

OTDDeathAwaits

Yeah there are more people in noobs k's because we opted to kill rather than fill 3 tribes. So what's your point...

NOOBS are more experienced than who exactly? - that's quite the bold statement and wildly inaccurate. Even on the basis of this world alone. SCREW as one tribe have higher OD as one tribe than noobs do as 3.

I was barely top 100 at the start of this world because I didn't spend much PP. I just farmed my way to my noble count. That's why the PP boosters such as fluffy kittens - 2nd to her first village is nowhere now. Again you've misconstrued.

I may have a fat wallet or maybe I don't but it's not reflected in this game in any capacity. Bit of a cheapskate really ;)

The end of the world will see what strat worked. History repeats itself and the massive family tribes always lose.

Yeah deal with it.

Not heard from hakuna for a while, I wonder why.

Maybe he just doesn't want to speak to you... o_O
If you're so worried, mail him?

If you think he quit because of the incomings that's kind of unbelievable since we were resigned to losing most of those villages because of location. We drew a line in the sand and made a tactical decision. The chats with royale regarding this went in for weeks. Only surprise that has come so far is the speed that noobs hit them when they left. Everything else was resigned. I'm sure you can get that...

DeletedUser120730

How can you be so sure that screw were abusing PP? Do you have a support to back up your claims?
Most of the screw were farming their asses. Check the stats if you want and thats our piece of evidence.
w3DrLuG.png

Mate we don't farm. What is this for magic he is saying. We just use them PP points to buy ourselves resources.

BlackGrimReaper

Tribe Mate of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Maybe he just doesn't want to speak to you... o_O
If you're so worried, mail him?

If you think he quit because of the incomings that's kind of unbelievable since we were resigned to losing most of those villages because of location. We drew a line in the sand and made a tactical decision. The chats with royale regarding this went in for weeks. Only surprise that has come so far is the speed that noobs hit them when they left. Everything else was resigned. I'm sure you can get that...

Nah he didnt quit. Hes just strategically giving his villages..

Proof: http://www.twstats.com/en93/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=11256000

DeletedUser79609

Have you ever considered the possibility of a smart, experienced player with a fat bank account? If you think Screw is just some tribe modeled on Artista's playing style you're so wrong it's actually quite funny. I've seen things done with PP on this world that blew my mind *looks at Meg* the combination of skill and money clearly outweighs whatever "experience" you claim these other tribes have gained from fighting peasants like themselves

Also, muscles? Babe this is TW

Nah he didnt quit. Hes just strategically giving his villages..

Proof: http://www.twstats.com/en93/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=11256000

Keep them warm for us <3