World War I

DeletedUser120994

No SCREW & Co. anymore Coalition got a new addition.
48772ad7308da5da9982760cb2fd05b2.png

200.gif

Didn't see this coming tbh

The Frog

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
[QUOT
48772ad7308da5da9982760cb2fd05b2.png
E="avaliantart, post: 7046461, member: 120994"]
200.gif

Didn't see this coming tbh[/QUOTE]

neither did we !!

OTDDeathAwaits

Wonder who else will be kicked from Avatar...or is it just people that get nobled? ^^

Can save war stats but cant save territory :p

OTDDeathAwaits

I told Becky that Avatar would fall down swift and hard.

Enjoy w96. I won't be on it. You might stand a chance.

OTDDeathAwaits

haha man up (or maybe thats beyond you!

You're the one carrying on like a child. Running around the playground telling stories and enforcing your versions of events. While I chill. There's multiple sides to every story. At least pretend to tell an impartial version.

I never referenced this before but you think I'm mailing your members? I've not initiated one conversation. I don't need to. Enough of them have mailed me and apologised to me for your actions and told me they reported your circular themselves. That's on the back of your story telling. Even the version you give leaving out details and insinuating all sorts lol...just makes me laugh a man twice me in age is acting like someone half my age.

OTDDeathAwaits

Don't rise to the bait kurk it isn't worth it <3

Oooh!! Now your mail to me yesterday makes sense... Another TW player who over values their importance.

To you, well, Also enjoy w96... your therapy session for bruised TW ego and most of all enjoy your circle jerk with Kirk and co.

Anyone else want to come take a stab?

PorkSword

Forum Personality 2021 & 2022
Reaction score
Did I just read Solo insulting another player on account of their ego?

The same Solo that nominated HIMSELF for the Master and Commander award? Regardless of his tribe mates doing the same?

Wow, you become even more of an egotistical hypocrite by the day.

latest

And do I need to address the added hypocrisy of accusing KIRK of being childish and spin doctoring things to make himself look better?? Well lets take a look through my PMs shall we?

"
8Hf2YBG.png
"

"
bt3JJDw.png
" << Line from the SOLO- PM before the two shown below.

NKhvq6I.png

kLqtue8.png

tenor.gif

HMMM What have we here?? Proof? (Apologies for the poor picture quality, first attempt at being lord billy with my skype screenshots).

Bit of context, we had a 48 hour NAP cooldown with SCREW which they flaunted on a pretext. Sound familiar?

Just remember everyone, Solo's rules are different for SOLO...

eVGHipH.png

sPfbgp2.png

51kPu9Z.png

rofl-gif-7.gif

Proceeds to carry on "like a child"

JjsMkYl.png

rQXODyW.png

tenor.gif

And again.

Insulting Kirk about Kirk prolonging the disagreement then proceeds to do just that, am I the only one that finds that a bit rich? I do NOT think I am.

giphy.gif

Anyway, be interesting to see how you try to reply. Presumably by failing to address the points I have raised in favour of getting your fan boys to throw petty meaningless insults at me. Throw all the personal crap at me you want. Simple truth is, you are an egotistical, hypocritical child (that last one is your word not mine) with absoloutely no awareness of the fact and I find it hilarious. Not that this post accomplishes anything but I enjoyed its creation. ;)

P.S. Tried to keep this post impartial. Obviously it isn't. However I have tried to stay away from tribe matters except for use as proof and just target parts of the way SOLO conducts himself on these here externals.

PorkSword

Reaction score
Anyway, be interesting to see how you try to reply. Presumably by failing to address the points I have raised

:eek: I was right! Come back when you learn to argue "kiddo".

PorkSword

Reaction score
You have no need to. But you should always concern yourself with the truth. And until you have demonstrated the invalidity of any of those statements they are truth in my mind.

And thats my dose of the externals for the next month. Feeling ill from all the filfth on here already! Maybe you will have responded to my "opinions" (which you have been unable to do thus far, surely if they were so unreasonable you would have had no issues doing so) by the time I am back.

Bye!

DeletedUser120854

as someone who sent the skype screen shot to someone who isnt you XD i know thats not a plan i destory you it was solo telling me to get support if shit hits the fan what i did and well now shits hitting the fan on your end and you wanna cry about it. its okay James no one cares

DeletedUser120854

i knew you was plotting behind my back because my opinion never matched your own i spoke to solo as i was the ex leader and had many good convos with him he told me what he thought is the best cause of action if you was plotting to take me out i didnt follow this idea as i thought i was just being jump well i was wrong the only traitors here are you :)