World War I

DeletedUser120854

its funny that the guy who gave you that screenshot so desperately wanted into screw it was funny also funny that his the biggest snake going

DeletedUser120854

but then again i seem to remember Porksword also thought W/S would win against screw and also wanted to merge "NWA" (the tribe with the inactive leader that was SOOOO Great) Rim Noobs.

so i kinda explains why there only nobles at the the moment is Barbs XD

Nuclear Grade Calpol

And the illiterate ex duke returns <3! You wanted to leave the tribe and join Screw. I played you to get information. I played wanting into Screw for information. If that wasn't the case I would've have come with you. NWA is my tribe, and my loyalty will stay with that tribe until there's no one left in it to fight for. I would not trade a world winning place for that if I could. The same cannot be said for you bud. You should've stayed loyal to your tribe and you would still be fighting with us today.

DeletedUser120854

stayed loyal to snakes who where plotting against me the thing is when you talk ZAK all i hear is lies you just talk nothing but shit all the time. Loyal your a joke mate i wanted to leave a tribe that was planning a op on me yeah that such a weird thing to do btw zak maki told me everything so go suck a long one

Nuclear Grade Calpol

Stayed loyal to Carnage, to blazebeast, to colm, to snailking, to Hempz, to ATG, to xasate, to cindylou, to porksword, to dehaven, to ryledra, to dan, to queen croc, to Trafford, to ffizdane, to Haps, to hammerhead, to ging and to Slavy. These are the 'snakes' I stayed loyal to? These players are NWA, and if you're the one leaving them then you're the snake. The op against you was planned after I sent Dallas and James screenshots of you intending to leave to Screw because you didn't want to side with Noobs.
There isn't a way for you to try and twist this against me reasonably Sausage. The tribe voted to fight Screw and my actions against you reflected that interest.
You are the snake.

OTDDeathAwaits

And the illiterate ex duke returns <3! You wanted to leave the tribe and join Screw. I played you to get information. I played wanting into Screw for information. If that wasn't the case I would've have come with you. NWA is my tribe, and my loyalty will stay with that tribe until there's no one left in it to fight for. I would not trade a world winning place for that if I could. The same cannot be said for you bud. You should've stayed loyal to your tribe and you would still be fighting with us today.

I can truly say that TheMagicSaussage Never asked for an Invite. Even to this day. I will however invite him before the end because he had to endure you lot...He actually was lenient and a good representative for your tribe. Funny how you were one of the last big tribes in the West...It was no coincidence it was down to him and after he was gone you guys are dying.

He broached every subject the best he could - sometimes he had to tell me that something wasnt fair for his tribe and other times he agreed. However always he wanted more information or justification. Never did he sell himself out to me as a spy in his own tribe. I wouldnt speak fondly of a Duke in retrospect that did.

DeletedUser120854

XD
im the Snake says the guy who has lied non stop its funny you dont mention Gazzalad and Maki want to tell everyone why they left

Nuclear Grade Calpol

Leaving NWA
13.jpg
gazzalad3on 20.08.2017 at 21:25
phone-white.png

All,
We are sorry to bail on you guys, but I was offered an opportunity to continue growing and playing on this world in Sage's tribe. There have been choices made within the tribe that has led up to our current situation; I could go into them all but they probably won't matter to you at this point. So I'll just say goodbye and good luck to you all.

Edit: I will just add that we can assure you that we have not used any information within this forum to help screw as that's not how we role

- MV and Gaz.

What does this prove? They disagreed with siding with Noobs maybe? We had a vote with a clear majority. I acted in the interest of that majority by lying to you, the snake.

DeletedUser120854

They simply like me more than they like you they saw you for what you are small, petty and bad.

DeletedUser120854

its funny cuz ATG told me it wasnt that clear of a majority as there was only like 10 people voted in a tribe of how many people

PorkSword

Forum Personality 2021 & 2022
Reaction score
Loyal your a joke mate i wanted to leave a tribe that was planning a op on me yeah that such a weird thing to do

PPqcQZD.png

mdUc6CD.png
<<True!

Op launched on the 20th. Told you.

Oh look I have been brought back in. This makes ME a hypocrite too! Darn it.

DeletedUser120854

Solo brings up a good point So after you nobled me the "traitor" what happend to the tribe ? hmm and it wasnt local xD and you also cut alot out of that James maybe your hiding something else XD either way you just stab your mate in the foot a proved he was a liar
after all context is everything and these where all ifs.by trying to recuit members he means ask one guy to have my back if shit hit the fan XD i asked the wrong guy i guess i was too trusting XD

Nuclear Grade Calpol

I didn't say I wasn't a liar. I lied to you Sausage to extract information like I said before. The reason things went downhill after you betrayed us and were internalled is because our newly elected duke disappeared shortly before Screw broke the terms of our NAP and declared war. Correlation vs causation my friend <3. NWA's success in the early days was not your doing. James, and later Dallas and Lukey were the sharp minds that made the tough decisions and managed internal affairs. Not you. You aren't bright, you are easily manipulated (as proven by both myself and Solo) and you are greedy.
The arguments you've made are seemingly strung together by a monkey; they are intangible and have no direction.
Formulate a sentence for me if you want to discuss things further <3.

Last edited:

Nuclear Grade Calpol

There were two votes. The first showed a clear majority from most members to fight with Noobs. The second which ATG likely refers to will be the fabricated one. You told me you wanted to leave because you didn't want to fight Screw. Our solution was to form a new poll in which members were instructed to vote to fight WITH Screw. Although apparently this did nothing to change your mind. You wanted a world win just like the many others who have turned sides to join Screw over the world's course.

DeletedUser120854

or maybe i called the bluff of it be a hoax what it was XD zak you a poor soul who doesn't know how to make friends. its okay though I'm sure you and James will have each other. mate i kept the tribe alive your just a salty Brat. like i said your boring me bye

DeletedUser120854

Zak your petty salty and need to stop or you need some mental help i dont care what one you get.

DeletedUser120854

Pinch? haha you think.... Zak look at the tribe who can you say likes you and James im not usually to do this but ill spell it out for you
NO ONE LIKES A SMART ARSE WHO THINKS HIS BETTER THAN WHAT HE IS

now im acc going i got stuff to do

DeletedUser120854

oh and Gazza said thank you for the attacker of the day achievement