World War is ON!

• Thread starter Tribal War Lord
  • Start date

S1cky Dutch

Muhh.. I just got a beating from Or.D :D, alot of troops died though, they just lost 60 nukes? Maybe 70? at 2 vills:D

DeletedUser

Muhh.. I just got a beating from Or.D :D, alot of troops died though, they just lost 60 nukes? Maybe 70? at 2 vills:D

Fear not my friend :icon_biggrin: I shall put you on my list with Sm1thy who have asked to be nuked heavily as a personal favour :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I know he did :lol: I'm happy to help friends if they so request :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Fear not my friend :icon_biggrin: I shall put you on my list with Sm1thy who have asked to be nuked heavily as a personal favour :icon_biggrin:

How bout me? Grizzle promised me incomings a few days ago but still haven't seen anything. Only incomings I get are fakes from my own tribe after I noble a village.

DeletedUser49166

I know he did :lol: I'm happy to help friends if they so request :icon_twisted:

Bring it on ;) im still wanting somebody to clear them out posts (to get some more ODD) then to get my 3 nobles back which i need ;)

DeletedUser

I already did! I sent what..20 so far? Then when you come in range of my more southern nukes I'll send some more :)

Grizzle

How bout me? Grizzle promised me incomings a few days ago but still haven't seen anything. Only incomings I get are fakes from my own tribe after I noble a village.

You got mail me and remind me. :) I think my closest villages got nobled :p

Ill see what can do. However long range attacks 1 vrs 1 will be boring and v.easy to defend.

DeletedUser

You got mail me and remind me. :) I think my closest villages got nobled :p

Ill see what can do. However long range attacks 1 vrs 1 will be boring and v.easy to defend.

But, butbutbut, aren't you a duke?:p

No need for long range and no need for 1vs1:p