World War: LIFE vs AXX/GX/VX

DeletedUser

The best wishes in real life to whoever played the keithr account in the end.

It may be the easy way to delete the account when being unable to defend it, but it is not the easiest way. We still see many choosing the option to hang on to an account even though it is practically dead. No intention of growing, no intention of defending, no intention of doing anything other than logging in to keep the account alive, because it is too hard to accept that the time has come to move on.

A.X.X conquers
16 players with negative growth
21 players with zero growth
22 players with positive growth

Ever since the war started it has been downhill for A.X.X, now failing to even keep a positive growth. I too have been in a similar situation with my former tribe, so it is not my intention to sound arrogant. But one year has passed, the war losses* amount to 3-4 continents worth of villages, and things have only gone from bad to worse. Maybe it wouldn't hurt if more players decided whether they want to play this game or not.

* LIFE captures subtracted A.X.X captures

A.X.X conquers
19 players with negative growth
28 players with zero growth
10 players with positive growth

DeletedUser

only 10 active players in AXX????
lol,they will hit the ground fast,soon!

waterdrinker

Crash and burn! The ship is sinking...

Sinkex_Fireball2_Navy.jpg

DeletedUser

i must say,iam shocked to see people delete like this,after been for years in this world,ok admit defeat at least then delete.
next who will delete is antu,iam almost 100% sure.

DeletedUser

i must say,iam shocked to see people delete like this,after been for years in this world,ok admit defeat at least then delete.

Well, that would just be sooooooo funny if he did! :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

lolz,#

My guess would be, PIT to hit delete,, lolz (JOKE) :lol: He's a winner :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

yea finaly!!!!
after been on the losing side,it paid off to stay till the end! 8)

greenmonsta

I don't think it's defeat, I'm guessing it's just boredom. Theres so little going on that people don't feel the need to log in daily, and start logging in weekly. It deteriorates from there. I get the feeling all you do is log in weekly to make sure you don't go barb so you can feel big and claim victory when everyone deletes or stops logging in around you.

Is it legal to place wagers with premium points? :D

No. Thats the same as gambling.

After reading back, I have to say that it's a shame when players can't say GG, we had fun and move on when someone quits. It's a shame that there are people out there so Obnoxious, abrasive and undignified that they have to brag and gloat shamelessly whenever they are even close to winning anything. It's a trend I've been noticing a lot in games recently, where players can't win with grace. You may have won, but when you do what Jumanji and PIT do, you are the real losers in all this.

Oh well, making up for inadequacies in other areas I guess.

Last edited:

waterdrinker

I think we all feel better now that our self-proclaimed TW expert has weighed in on the matter. :icon_rolleyes:

Yes, defeating an obnoxious enemy that we have been battling for the past 2.5 years is so dreadfully boring that we can barely manage to login. :lol:

Let us not forget...

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=122635

DeletedUser

LIFE is the victorious tribe either you like it or not green:icon_cool:
LIFE have been spanking and kicking butts like yours greenie for long time,lol :icon_cool:
Thats why you are not around any more,you put the tail betwen your legs and hit the road :icon_cool:

I was right,not even a month,this world has come to a final end,i claim my victory!!!
Good game for those that played well in AXX,not even a handful if i may say so,but still good game :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

I don't think it's defeat, I'm guessing it's just boredom. Theres so little going on that people don't feel the need to log in daily, and start logging in weekly. It deteriorates from there. I get the feeling all you do is log in weekly to make sure you don't go barb so you can feel big and claim victory when everyone deletes or stops logging in around you.

No need to be so emotional about things. I would advice you to just check the available stats and notice that PIT clearly logs in daily and nobles A.X.X villages. Actually what you are referring to is currently the strategy of A.X.X.

After reading back, I have to say that it's a shame when players can't say GG, we had fun and move on when someone quits. It's a shame that there are people out there so Obnoxious, abrasive and undignified that they have to brag and gloat shamelessly whenever they are even close to winning anything. It's a trend I've been noticing a lot in games recently, where players can't win with grace. You may have won, but when you do what Jumanji and PIT do, you are the real losers in all this.

It is almost impossible to be popular with everyone in this game, especially when you are fighting a war and constantly looking to show the other side as weak. It is just part of the game, that it is hard to settle everything when you quit. You don't see all of LIFE bragging when keithr or slytown quit. I for one see both as competent players quitting mainly for real life issues. But often the in game situation also plays a part in the decision when players quit. As for yourself, you had a great time nobeling isolated TBP villages when AF was ahead in caps after declaring war. Once we got adjusted to the new war front, and AF started loosing the war, suddenly you "got bored" and quit. Maybe if you had accepted defeat when you quit, you may have a point here. But you are just another player deleting your account when things didn't go as smooth as expected, and then going on the forum denying your defeat but trying to convince people that you were bored. Funny how loosing and being bored seems to go together. Haven't seen many players quit out of boredom while winning a war. You just have to deal with the fact that after losing 1000-2000 villages monthly for the past many months, "being bored" just doesn't sound like the most plausible reason for A.X.X players quitting. A.X.X as a tribe has been inferior in activity ever since it was formed. I respect the efforts made by the few active and skilled players to keep the tribe running, but a tribe is more than 10% of the members. I understand if the remaining few active players get "bored" one by one.

DeletedUser

It is almost impossible to be popular with everyone in this game, especially when you are fighting a war and constantly looking to show the other side as weak. It is just part of the game, that it is hard to settle everything when you quit. You don't see all of LIFE bragging when keithr or slytown quit. I for one see both as competent players quitting mainly for real life issues. But often the in game situation also plays a part in the decision when players quit. As for yourself, you had a great time nobeling isolated TBP villages when AF was ahead in caps after declaring war. Once we got adjusted to the new war front, and AF started loosing the war, suddenly you "got bored" and quit. Maybe if you had accepted defeat when you quit, you may have a point here. But you are just another player deleting your account when things didn't go as smooth as expected, and then going on the forum denying your defeat but trying to convince people that you were bored. Funny how loosing and being bored seems to go together. Haven't seen many players quit out of boredom while winning a war. You just have to deal with the fact that after losing 1000-2000 villages monthly for the past many months, "being bored" just doesn't sound like the most plausible reason for A.X.X players quitting. A.X.X as a tribe has been inferior in activity ever since it was formed. I respect the efforts made by the few active and skilled players to keep the tribe running, but a tribe is more than 10% of the members. I understand if the remaining few active players get "bored" one by one.

Couldn't have said it better myself. Sadly, greenie will probably read around your words or ignore you altogether :(

Nice downgrading, by the way. Looking all fit and trim over there :)

DeletedUser

Hmm, news to me.... should check your sources.

LOVERLOVER

No. Thats the same as gambling.

It's cuz world 19 is so skillful :axemen: and exciting!