World War: LIFE vs AXX/GX/VX

DeletedUser

nah pit .... just i need to read the rules :( i hate instructions

DeletedUser

you do own the half world,if you put all those inactives you and buddy sitting :)

Seriously.. didnt you get the warning the first time?

Dont know what your obsession is with me controlling 90% of AXX... we've actually got the best activity atm since the merge...

All accounts we had collectively are now played by new owners and i think we're sitting like 2 ppl.. and only cause they are under heavy attack

gotta love an active tribe.. now if I can just convince them to take the red dots instead of the grey ones we'll be set! :p

greenmonsta

I always wanted to own half the world.....

Screw each having our own account... we can merge all our accounts into ONE! :icon_evil:

If you need advice on how to do that, speak to Allos? in W53. We just took down his tribe 3x bigger than ours. He helped by internalling most of his own members xD

And I was thinking if everyone just nobles the inactives in groups, they will be gone within a month. I'm sure most of you have loads of nobletrains ready and lots more available to build atm.

It's just a case of doing it together and focusing only on inactives.

Last edited:

DeletedUser19547

But why would any of them want to work together, remember we're pretty much talking about North vs South Korea. And AXX has most in common with North Korea.

waterdrinker

gotta love an active tribe.. now if I can just convince them to take the red dots instead of the grey ones we'll be set! :p

We had a similar burst of activity eating the dead matter that was left over from the merge. I think at this point though, the warriors and the gray feeders are fairly set in their roles. I mean, someone has to clean up the core, right?

DeletedUser

Red cross knight said:
Iam sure at least 5 of AXX members know how to check twstats,by looking at the red dots you have been taking,its pretty much fair for them to take barbs,i mean GTaF (Gary Townsend and Friends) is a tribe that threats A.X.X???
Greys are also part of the game,so if some one is taking them must be a reason...

DeletedUser

But why would any of them want to work together, remember we're pretty much talking about North vs South Korea. And AXX has most in common with North Korea.

That hurts...

(yes i finally switched to my actual ingame name)

Iam sure at least 5 of AXX members know how to check twstats,by looking at the red dots you have been taking,its pretty much fair for them to take barbs,i mean GTaF (Gary Townsend and Friends) is a tribe that threats A.X.X???
Greys are also part of the game,so if some one is taking them must be a reason...

Well considering he is nobling our villages... that would count them as a 'threat' And when i have to keep dodging/attacking/rebuilding in the upper north were i shouldnt have to touch a thing other then to launch nukes... its REALLY annoying :)

BTW, see they let yours sorry ass back in... I pity Kevin for having to deal with you on a daily basis.

But i guess Xterminator was getting worried... Had to call in some re-enforcements ;)

We had a similar burst of activity eating the dead matter that was left over from the merge. I think at this point though, the warriors and the gray feeders are fairly set in their roles. I mean, someone has to clean up the core, right?

Yah... trying to force change roles now just leads to more grey... its evil!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

keep crying,thats the only thing you will be at :)
iam sure your members have different opinion about me :D
"sorry ass back in" that was funny...

DeletedUser

keep crying,thats the only thing you will be at :)
iam sure your members have different opinion about me :D
"sorry ass back in" that was funny...

Your disturbing a nice conversation me and kevin were having, go away.

DeletedUser

But i guess Xterminator was getting worried... Had to call in some re-enforcements ;)

Firstly You label me an "easier target" yet despite have over 200 villa's behind you rlines, i'm getting further and further ahead in the nobling stats.....

Then I pretty much solely just killed approx 3.5 million AXX troops in a day and a half, destroyed plenty of villa's :icon_twisted:, Nobled/arranged nobling for a dozen or so front line villa's that I cleared..

When PIT wasn't even in LIFE.....

And suddenly I'm worried & need some reinforcements.... :icon_eek: :icon_rolleyes:

why??? I have plenty of friends/support in LIFE,

PIT is just the Icing on the cake..(its sooo obvious your not happy bout it) lol :icon_twisted:
Don't cry :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Firstly You label me an "easier target" yet despite have over 200 villa's behind you rlines, i'm getting further and further ahead in the nobling stats.....

I've labeled you allot of things... "easier target" is not one of them :p

Then I pretty much solely just killed approx 3.5 million AXX troops in a day and a half, destroyed plenty of villa's :icon_twisted:, Nobled/arranged nobling for a dozen or so front line villa's that I cleared..

Thyk never learns not to start fights before having defence :)

PIT is just the Icing on the cake..(its sooo obvious your not happy bout it) lol :icon_twisted:
Don't cry :icon_redface:

Mmmm.. i like cake... and icing.... lets leave it at that ;)

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: LIFE
Side 2:
Tribes: A.X.X, VX-Myr, GX

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 6,158
Side 2: 6,154
Difference: 4

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,135
Side 2: 297
Difference: 838

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 60,452,406
Side 2: 61,631,725
Difference: 1,179,319

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 10,943,982
Side 2: 2,911,691
Difference: 8,032,291

chart

p.s. Sly Just in case your worried, I still consider you a friend :axemen::icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: LIFE
Side 2:
Tribes: A.X.X, VX-Myr, GX

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,360
Side 2: 1,201
Difference: 159

chart

Total conquers against opposite side: