World War: LIFE vs AXX/GX/VX

waterdrinker

So here we are 4 months into the war. AF has disbanded (again) and the new tribe AXX was created from members of AF/GX/VX. GX and VX were kept alive as academy tribes to feed into AXX as space allows.

The first map is Sep 25, 2010. The second is Jan 23, 2011

toptribes.jpg

toptribes.png

Side 1:
Tribes: LIFE
Side 2:
Tribes: VX-Myr, AF, GX, A.X.X

Timeframe: 25/09/2010 00:00:00 to 24/01/2011 04:12:03

Total conquers:

Side 1: 26,213
Side 2: 16,480
Difference: 9,733

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5,336
Side 2: 2,409
Difference: 2,927

chart

Last edited:

DeletedUser

That map is depressing me.. get rid of it :p

To that end though... the line really hasn't moved... 90% of LIFE caps have been in isolated pockets... poor VX got the short end of that stick...

DeletedUser

That map is depressing me.. get rid of it :p

To that end though... the line really hasn't moved... 90% of LIFE caps have been in isolated pockets... poor VX got the short end of that stick...

Now that you emphasize that it is LIFE caps that have been in isolated pockets, instead of talking in general terms. Could you define "isolated pockets", which continents do you consider isolated and easy targets for LIFE?

waterdrinker

While I dont feel inclined to comment on the length of VX's stick, I would have to assume he is talking about k52/54/60/64/65/70/74/84/91 as those are the K's that VX has been eliminated or greatly reduced in.

Ben, you might also highlight the K's that AXX has made great progress in to balance things out. Those 2400 caps took place somewhere.

DeletedUser

While I dont feel inclined to comment on the length of VX's stick, I would have to assume he is talking about k52/54/60/64/65/70/74/84/91 as those are the K's that VX has been eliminated or greatly reduced in.

Ben, you might also highlight the K's that AXX has made great progress in to balance things out. Those 2400 caps took place somewhere.

Sad part is im not sure were they took place :)

I have to assume up in the 32/42 area.

I will commend the few remaining ex-VX players though, they have put up a good fight, least those that were active anyway.

Let the seesaw begin! :p

DeletedUser

I wouldn't consider continents connected to the core of the tribe (K70), or with tribal majority in 4 out 8 surrounding continents (K52) as isolated. Also I would say K54 was an isolated LIFE cluster, of course it has changed in the second picture you posted.

But of course it is a matter of opinion, so we will consider those continents isolated anyways.

LIFE caps vs. AF/A.X.X/GX/VX-Myr (2010/09/25 - 2011/01/24)
Total caps: 7153
Caps K52/54/60/64/65/70/74/84/91: 4074 ~ 57%
Caps rest: 3079 ~ 43%
Note: These numbers are not the same as Waterdrinker's, but I double checked. Also there seems to be a "bug" with the war stats tool, as there seems to be no way to add the "old" AF. Adding AF to the stats with current time frame, changes nothing.

I think it will be hard to justify that 90% of caps are isolated targets.

A.X.X caps vs. LIFE (2010/09/25 - 2011/01/24)
Total caps: 770
K21: 21
K30: 1
K31: 5
K33: 1
K41: 2
K42: 142
K43: 312
K44: 25
K45: 41
K47: 40
K48: 12
K49: 26
K50: 18
K51: 2
K52: 5
K54: 3
K55: 17
K57: 60
K60: 1
K64: 14
K65: 13
K69: 2
K70: 3
K74: 4
Note: Even though the time frame is the same, A.X.X has only existed since December 9.

Not much action in K32, but seems A.X.X is slowly gaining in K42/43.

10 out of 9 is fooled by statistics
I am not really a fan of how people try to "prove" who is going to win a war, by statistics. 4 months of caps, and LIFE's total gain against the opposing tribes can be neutralized by two players quitting. So these numbers should not be taken as an attempt to prove any tribe better than the other, or an attempt to prove the end result of the war. I just couldn't believe that 90% of LIFE caps were isolated easy pickings. Just sharing the numbers I arrived to. I didn't prove it wrong, but I would say it takes some crazy twisting of numbers and defining even more isolated continents to reach 90%.

Last edited by a moderator:

greenmonsta

Can you guys something that would make this even more epic?

Can you call a NAP and just gobble up all the patches in your areas? Then you could have an awesome war with no-one eating inactives or using it as an excuse.

Bigfeet15

Can you guys something that would make this even more epic?

Can you call a NAP and just gobble up all the patches in your areas? Then you could have an awesome war with no-one eating inactives or using it as an excuse.

To be frank. the war on barbs and inactives is a never ending war for any tribe on any world. if they stopped for this until everything was gone war wouldn't resume for another year or 2.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

To be frank. the war on barbs and inactives is a never ending war for any tribe on any world. if they stopped for this until everything was gone war wouldn't resume for another year or 2.

actually, it wouldn't ever end. people would then keep quitting and there'd be more inactives. trust me, been there done that :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

actually, it wouldn't ever end. people would then keep quitting and there'd be more inactives. trust me, been there done that :icon_redface:

I always wanted to own half the world.....

Screw each having our own account... we can merge all our accounts into ONE! :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

you do own the half world,if you put all those inactives you and buddy sitting :)

Bigfeet15

and how very true that is. every time you clean up one another appears... i swear barbs will win TW in the end not people :lol:

DeletedUser

did you give up on w4 talon?
i dont follow your plans thats why i asked.