Side 2: 468
Difference: 8,411

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,942
Side 2: 10
Difference: 1,932

chart

Of special note this month, 60% of AXX's gains against LIFE were six THE HOTSHOT villages.... for shame, sir! For shame! :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

sorry, but why did ismaild wait till now to noble like 3 LIFE villages...

greenmonsta

You know what would make this world slightly interesting? If both tribes hit disband and went on a free-for-all.

greenmonsta

One man army? Hasnt this world lasted long enough already? :)

No! Some people like PIT want to stay here many more years!

PS: Check out the dominance in W53, you guys are miles away from that and they haven't entered the endgame phase yet :p

DeletedUser

I can proud with my self when I was long time ago play in this world, in this tribe - Life, but with other acc name - akmentini keep going Life. :)

p.s

Im playing on W51 also to in the best tribe Axte. :) and we are doing the same good job. :)

DeletedUser

Hy guys. i'm not playing this world any longer.. play it long time ago.. anyway i want to get informations about some players i want to contact.. my old frind thinkfirst29... so i send him mail in his forum account, but as i see he is not active here so much.. so if anybody could send him mail in game to answer to my mails. Thx

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: LIFE
Side 2:
Tribes: A.X.X

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 8,879
Side 2: 468
Difference: 8,411

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,942
Side 2: 10
Difference: 1,932

chart

Of special note this month, 60% of AXX's gains against LIFE were six THE HOTSHOT villages.... for shame, sir! For shame! :icon_twisted:

I feel ashamed and almost hit delete when I saw what I had been responsible for, no excuses just pure laziness. Im sure my 1600 AXX caps more than make up for those losses though!

DeletedUser

I feel ashamed and almost hit delete when I saw what I had been responsible for, no excuses just pure laziness. Im sure my 1600 AXX caps more than make up for those losses though!

Your humility is inspiring :p

DeletedUser

I can proud with my self when I was long time ago play in this world, in this tribe - Life, but with other acc name - akmentini keep going Life. :)

p.s

Im playing on W51 also to in the best tribe Axte. :) and we are doing the same good job. :)

Hey there akmentini :)

DeletedUser33494

Yes but were you apart of Axte W51 from the very start ;-)

On topic, Hey guys, and shout out to Jumanji
good work, keep up the team rolling.
Played many worlds even finished some, but W4 is this the world that has the best history all the little wars that kept going for ever, and the world where no matter if fighting with or against, you could still make great friends.
I do miss this world, but am glade it is coming to an end.

I don't think there was many people back in the day that would have said LIFE would be the winner. considering there were many larger tribes at the time, and all have fallen.
I tip my hate to Life, but also to every one I had the pleasure of meeting during my time here.

Richi