World War: LIFE vs AXX/GX/VX

DeletedUser

18sept10-30mar12-100.gif

Sorry for the large dimensions... shrinking it makes the file size grow... zoom your browser out if you want to see it better.

Runs from the begining of the war till the end of the world. There's a gap between January 2011 and May 2011. That just might have been when I wasn't playing TW much :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Psy92122

lol for a moment I thought people were still active here, but it was just you popping up like I am doing now :p

DeletedUser

haha yeah, I wish we could play 4 again, worlds just are not the same as they used to be

The Ripple Effect

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I was 10 years old when I stumbled across this game in 2006. I set up my first village in World 4, was part of LACON/SGL/P0X/VX-Myr. I have to admit, I was a noob at that age but I think I did pretty well considering I had to play without premium till over 2-3 million points. Though I had to leave 2 years in, this world was what got me hooked on TW.

Since then, I've been playing quite a few worlds and I've managed to hit rank 1 on quite a number. Still, I really miss this world due to the sheer number of players it has and the many exciting wars in its times. Sad that I wasn't 'pro' enough when I was a kid to have made a larger impact on the world but I still look back on it with fondness and I remember how worried I was when I took part in my first ever OP :)

If any of you ex-W4 players are still out there and if we meet again, I hope I can either a) be a better tribemate / b) be a better opponent.

Cheers,
Ex-Barracuda96