World War Stats and a little more

DeletedUser

Warning: Reposted! This text is very long and might be read as an essay if you removed the quotations and please skip to the bottom four paragraphs (excluding the image) before reading it from the top.

Gammlen you're still the old joke as I always seen you to be. The wrong one is bragging about something we don't care. If whatever you think with can read and understand, most likely not possible.

Starting of badly I see, personal insults always fly easy when you guys are on the defensive. If you (xJezuzx) are going to insult me, try doing it properly and at least get my name right, OK? Well then, on to the next portion. I am not bragging about how SCI is doing well, I'm merely pointing out how you are doing worse then SCI.

"If whatever you think with can read and understand, most likely not possible."
What are you trying to say? Please rephrase yourself. "If whatever I think with can read and understand," can understand what? "most likely not possible"? Once more, what is "most likely not possible"? Me reading and understanding a sentence, paragraph or text, or you (xJezuzx) making one that is readable in the first place? I go for the latter.

The wrong one is bragging about something we don't care.
Who's bragging, me? I only presented the stats as they are provided by TWstats, thats not bragging, thats facts. Oh, yes they are facts even though you believe that anything showing you to be losing a battle is superstitious mambo-jambo. VVV and TSE seemed to care a great deal when they ate an inactive of SCIR0N with a broken back and leadership who ran away. Of course I care now that you are on the wrong end of the stick.

Then of course it'ss be easy to attack attackable-banned and grey villages so that wouldn't really fit in any stats idiot. Sci have been treated as a large joke for so long,, now you're doing good for a while. Sure that's fine, but you don't have to run aroundl ike a 7 year old kid because of it. You're the joke as you have always been and that will never change. If a serious player post it then it were to be one thing but not from you who's close to Bicky clone.

Yes, because either of the three players I noted as deleted were under attackable bans. No wait, they weren't! They were under normal bans and we were not able to nuke them for 14 days until they went barbarian. Also, what are your players doing banned (if any are banned that is)? Dare you (xJezuzx) say your own players are cheating to get an upper hand on us? Wow, we must really suck when you need to cheat to win. I guess our aura of n00b rubs off in just the right spots and makes you easy bait for the mods.

SCI have been treated as a joke for long, yes. It has proved itself to be unjustified as we are now kicking your behinds. If we're such a big joke, how come we still play and still conquer more of you then you do of us? I take it you are going to blame it all on "inactive and attackable bans", Oh lord! I wasn't aware that SCI was the least inactive group of players around! You really must have some major problems rolling around mate.

Yes, we have been doing good for a little while, say, around 5-6 months now, and it shows, seeing as you still are under us in conquers vs enemy. I do however not "run aroundl ike a 7 year old kid because of it". That is a point made clear by the fact that ex-R2 are still whining about losing or denying it. SCI are still being called cowards even when they declared war on VVV (whoop-dee-doo by the way, as if it wasn't bound to happen sooner or later, VVV were begging for a war when they invited ex-R2).

When I have come in here every now and then it has been to defended what SCI have done. That has put me in your "bad" list and I enjoy it as much as I enjoyed not being on it. A year back VVV were being ridiculed, then it turned to SCI. Doesn't hurt us one bit since we're taking your villages no matter how you want to put it. If there are so many VVV and TSE attackable banned players and inactive players, why are they still in the tribes? Should they not be removed from the tribe as they let you all down and left you in all ways but the "leave tribe" button?

I have made several posts here which none of you dare touch with a long iron pole, as they speak the truth and you are not able to penetrate that layer of common sense with your spiteful slandering. If I am such a big joke to you all, why am I not being humiliated, why am I not feeling humiliated. What reasoning would I have to still be here? You sink deeper and deeper into a depressive line of thought as you look upon your political opposition with such a disgraceful and derogative point of view. You do not read my posts or agree with me when I make a valid point, you ignore it like I didn't say it. It is like ignoring your own hair when looking in the mirror and seeing its on fire. The only times you comment on my posts is when you feel like being a little more spiteful then last time and look forward to slandering somebody on the interwebz some more because they're not like you.

Sure, call me a joke if you like, discredit my opinions and refrain from reading my posts as something made by a "serious player". I do not see the problem in "being Bicky", hes a nice guy and he does have serious opinions too. Even if you do not want to realize this. So what if a person can be both good at thinking and at being totally mindblowingly off topic? Some off topic never hurt anyone. Why do you keep talking down to others, there is something on your mind other then this continued stream of bullcrap coming out of your mouth is there not?

What the rest have been saying that there's nothing impressing when several tribes hit a single one which is smaller than everyone of the attackers. they kicked your asses for as long they stayed up and that was a difference. I belive everyone can agree with that. You have given Sciova and Sciros such a bad name for lnog so unless you sharp up feel free to join up with Bicky.

No, its not impressive for SCI and PKs to smash R2, although it was done. There is nothing more to be said about that business. The players then moved to other tribes, causing more wars. These tribes (TSE, VVV, 1337) are now taking losses and gains from both SCI and PKs, and mind you. OVA and PKs are not allied nor NAPed, the two tribes do not speak with each other or cooperate beyond personal alliances or random strings of mails.

I was firmly against SCIOVA entering the SCIR0S vs R2 war, I believed it to be wrong of us to enter a conflict which was already 2 vs 1. Although the tribe did not seem to agree with me. I also lobbied for a war with VVV since shortly after I joined SCIOVA. Seeing how they (VVV) failed to keep promises made to their own players about getting rid of KATz, and not integrating said players into the family itself. They also recruited all the targets out of K6 and surrounding areas in the belief that "if we don't SCIOVA will", what are you going to do about it, bite me?

If I have given SCIOVA a bad name over such long periods of time I would have been told, kicked or even nobled out by my own. I defend what SCIOVA once stood for, I believed in a fair fight and retribution. Those ideals I keep to this day in my new main world, W28 where I perform my task to the tribe as a member, a basher and as a friend to them all. For World five, however, I have left those ideals behind. Now it is all about kicking the ones who were kicking us while we were "down" when they are "down". I do not cheat, I do not report players for misdemeanors like speedy noble trains or bad language.

I play now, eating my own tribes inactives to gain power to later kick VVVs virtual rear ends out of this world. VVV disgraced the VVV name back in the days, they shaped up and I respect them for that. What they didn't do (as a tribe) though, was play nice and treat their opponents (and own members) with the respect they deserve. I have and had friends in VVV, and TSE for that matter whom I respect and enjoy talking to. They were open, willing to have a chat about the weather or what ever. I have not seen that from either of you who keep calling me names here. Do you even know how I'm like when I do not poke a hole in your flawed arguments? No, I didn't think so.

Anyways, if any of you bother reading this "wall of text", feel free to reply. I do not expect you to read it, or to have fun reading it if you do. I am prepared for your crap and I enjoy the vision in my brain of you e-tards reading it all, being tormented by how boring I am and how you will try, and most likely succeed at degrading it all to some kind of "soup of humiliation" on my behalf.

When I come to think about it maybe I am like a Christian rock band like KK said and not a dementor after all. Anywho, see you around.

Disclaimer I: The "you" person I talk to is not necessarily xjezuzx, it mighe be the "others" as well, you know who you are and I do not intend to "name and shame". When meaning jezuz in person hes in paranthesis, all other "you"s are meant to the hate-crew in general.
Disclaimer II: If you already read it, no need to read it again. All I did was remove "inappropriate language" and the lily alen quote. I couldn't find anything left of the bad language at least... Also broke the text up a little more, fewer large chunks, more smaller chunks.
Disclaimer III: There will be made no synopsis of this by me. If you have a case of the CBA, save the link and read a little every now and then in stead of reading it all in one go.

Ending it all I got this to say to you all, Imma chargin' mah lazer

83c9c896daec7dbf4f29e01d1c30a5121233456000_full.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DUMBUMCLUM

I hear they like to whack balls with wood and have people chase after it while the hitter runs in a circle.

DeletedUser

Concidering the 25,521 villages sci lost with scir0n's downfall, due to incompetence of the whole sci fam, 1500 vills is peanuts. :)

Let's not forget that not only did SCI lose those villages, but V V V also gained a ton of them, including my 400-ish, and I took around 230+ more from SCI as well, so yeah I think the 1500 difference is a lot less than SCI tries to make it out to be...

Matt76827

Gammlen by putting "reposted", are you actually foolish enough to post even a slightly edited version of a post that was removed by a mod?
Are you trying to be clever? or are you just trying to bait the bear?

I must of course point out that I have not read either of your posts because they are even longer than any post I've ever made.

wigsplitter

To Roweanhasbeen, get a clue, you talk so much trash, but do nothing about it. you argue moot points and quite frankly, you are really embarassing yourself. we give you the rope and you hang yourself. keep talking and we will keep taking you and your allies villages, but with your simple, one track mind you will still keep spouting off that the stats are wrong and just wait, we have something up our sleeves. well, please show us what you've got, we are dying to see your grand finale. unfortunately, it will probably be a dud.

DeletedUser

@ To whom it may concern: Its people who cant accept the truth, when it is proven before their eyes on the computer screen and is slapped upside their head, who I cant stand. If you dont like the stats, then do all you can to change them... what else can be done? Both sides are taking "isolated" :icon_neutral: villages, but I thought TWstats was a reliable source, no? After all many of you use it to prove your own points, and we will do the same. Please...your hypocrisy claws at my eyes! :icon_eek:

Like I have said before, you only see what you look for. You search for war stats, you will get a calculation of how many times V V V conquered SCI villages and how many times SCI conquered V V V villages. Good for you, you must feel brilliant! There is a LOT more to it than that... just doing that tiny bit of research and being contempt with it is only enough if you are really that lazy and don't care enough to do things properly. There is a lot more to war stats than just who is conquering more villages... I would say maybe that's why =RS= failed, but that doesn't really apply, because there you were losing according to the stats as well :lol:

@ Tennis: Sure we lost SCIRON. But those villages were not won through battle, the ones we are gaining now are. And the addition of SCIRON has yet to change the tide of the war.

Do you really consider attacking defenceless accounts and gaining villages from them as "winning through battle"? Nobling an inactive is nobling an inactive, regardless of tribe. If that is the basis of your stats (and a large portion of it is) then that's really not something to be bragging about... sure, you're gaining villages... good for you... but IMO those villages should be in the "total conquers" category, rather than the "total conquers against opposite side" category.

Also, maybe you should check previous tribe history, as two of the four ReV members were in SCIR0N... 300+ gains against SCI with minimal losses... Not necessarily "changing the tide of the war" but it is definitely an accomplishment, and also improves morale for the tribe ;) Maybe you should learn more of these things before trying to lead tribes like =RS=, making them destined to fail miserably.

And finally, a question- is "wigsplitter" attempting to make fun of somebody else's name? :icon_eek::icon_rolleyes::lol: Also, if you do try again, it should be "Rowanhasbeen" rather than "Roweanhasbeen". If you're going to mock someone, do it properly please :) Thank you <3:icon_redface:

darkraven9

Do you really consider attacking defenceless accounts and gaining villages from them as "winning through battle"?

Yes.

Like I have said before, you only see what you look for. You search for war stats, you will get a calculation of how many times V V V conquered SCI villages and how many times SCI conquered V V V villages. Good for you, you must feel brilliant!

Yes, we see what we look for...but that is what you are doing, to an even greater extent. If we are so lazy, then please be so kind as to post the stats that you tout about, but do not bother to post yourself. If you say they exist...then they must? I would like to see them if you choose to use them to back yourself up.

Nobling an inactive is nobling an inactive, regardless of tribe. If that is the basis of your stats (and a large portion of it is) then that's really not something to be bragging about... sure, you're gaining villages... good for you... but IMO those villages should be in the "total conquers" category, rather than the "total conquers against opposite side" category.

But I am 100% positive that most of VVV's war conquers are isolated villages or inactive accounts as well.

Also, maybe you should check previous tribe history, as two of the four ReV members were in SCIR0N... 300+ gains against SCI with minimal losses... Not necessarily "changing the tide of the war" but it is definitely an accomplishment, and also improves morale for the tribe ;) Maybe you should learn more of these things before trying to lead tribes like =RS=, making them destined to fail miserably.

Judging my leadership skills on how =RS= did is a prime example of what you yourself calls "only seeing what you are looking for".

If you would like to continue going on about how =RS= failed, then what happened to SCIRON? If I recall correctly, when you helped take over that tribe, things went downhill quite fast. You are a good player Tennis. But you are not in a good position to bash my leadership skills. Its clearly not a question of loyalty, so I wonder why VVV has not made you leader :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

But I completely understand if you dont, after all, many (but I admit not all) of the anti-SCI gangbangers are (disappointingly) some of the least respectable people to play against, and most definitely the whiniest and ignorant.

Did you just adress this to the people against Sci gangbangers? Finally, we're getting somewhere.

@ Daz: Nice change of subject, eh? You have been doing that quite a bit lately :) BTW, baseball...meh. Ice Hockey FTW

I thought it was fitting given the length of the post above it. Part of PnP is keeping things interesting, not drowning it in speeches. There's some people's speeches I wouldn't mind reading, but I'd be an idiot to start with the guy that was voted most boring.. I suppose you did read it though.

DeletedUser

Yes, we see what we look for...but that is what you are doing, to an even greater extent. If we are so lazy, then please be so kind as to post the stats that you tout about, but do not bother to post yourself. If you say they exist...then they must? I would like to see them if you choose to use them to back yourself up.

I'm not specifically talking about stats :icon_rolleyes: Like I said, there is a lot more to winning a war than just conquering villages. There are things that you can't show stats for, but clearly this is lost on you SCI numpties :\

darkraven9 said:
But I am 100% positive that most of VVV's war conquers are isolated villages or inactive accounts as well.
I am 92% sure that 100% of the time 99% of what you say is idiotic and pure bull shit :)

darkraven9 said:
Judging my leadership skills on how =RS= did is a prime example of what you yourself calls "only seeing what you are looking for".

If you would like to continue going on about how =RS= failed, then what happened to SCIRON? If I recall correctly, when you helped take over that tribe, things went downhill quite fast. You are a good player Tennis. But you are not in a good position to bash my leadership skills. Its clearly not a question of loyalty, so I wonder why VVV has not made you leader :icon_biggrin:

Wrong :) things went downhill for SCIR0N ages ago, and I was one of the few that kept it alive that long. There are many many many more reasons (and much better reasons too), but for all intents and purposes, and to make the story short, I got tired of working my ass off for a tribe that was barely hanging on, with other "leaders" working against what I was doing, and having them try to merge with everything in sight (yes, that's right SCI, merges are not always good, try to say no for once... for example jbclan, HOPLON, ARISA, and the list goes on...) I think people already know that I was one of the few players holding SCIR0N together, and when I left, things really crashed, and I fully expected them to. SCIR0N lost what, like 40m points that week alone, starting with me leaving? SCIR0N didn't fall because I became a leader. SCIR0N fell for a few reasons, one of them being because I stopped being a leader ;) Get your facts straight before you try to trash talk please :)

As for why V V V hasn't made me a leader? It's a well run tribe, positions are filled by very qualified players that have been there a lot longer than me (I'm going on what, two weeks now? -.-) and know not only the majority of the members, but also all the policies, how things are done, etc. Could also be because I want nothing to do with leadership, I just want to have some fun and bash some players, and the fact that at least a couple of the V V V leaders know this about me :)

All in all, good attempt at bashing me, I'd give it a 4/10, mostly for effort, overall performance was lacking a bit though, as your attempted flame based on SCIR0N's fall was actually pretty much a compliment to me :p

daz, you don't even like the yankees :p (or I wouldn't think so anyways, if you even like baseball at all xD)

Matt76827

If only you could hold off from insulting people that are not members of SCI (though you are by no means the only or the worst) to actually understand my point of view.

Do you really think a mod is going to be happy reading through that mamoth post for a second time to check if it breaks any rules of the forum? I don't know about you but if people kept doing that to me I'd get pretty annoyed pretty damn quick.

I don't get the whole "why should the favour be returned to you" as far as I can see that's not related to anything I said.

I know that you guys like to attempt to diss us "anti-SCI" guys because we are generally better at PnP than you, but if we can reduce the amount of random insults in your posts we might actually make this forum slightly better.

DeletedUser

To Roweanhasbeen, get a clue, you talk so much trash, but do nothing about it. you argue moot points and quite frankly, you are really embarassing yourself. we give you the rope and you hang yourself. keep talking and we will keep taking you and your allies villages, but with your simple, one track mind you will still keep spouting off that the stats are wrong and just wait, we have something up our sleeves. well, please show us what you've got, we are dying to see your grand finale. unfortunately, it will probably be a dud.
I'm going to be nice, and not pick on the retarded kid. :)

Its not easy to find active sciova players. :p

Its clearly not a question of loyalty, so I wonder why VVV has not made you leader :icon_biggrin:
For the same reason i wonder why sciova made you leader.
Are they that desperate?
After all you did crash 2 tribes to oblivion, without any help. :)

DeletedUser

Gammlen by putting "reposted", are you actually foolish enough to post even a slightly edited version of a post that was removed by a mod?
It was more then a "slight edit". No more grammar nazi, no profanities and no picture of kid getting pooped on by a dove. Also there are now more paragraphs and less text (its shorter) to improve ease of reading and chunks of it was rewritten for better flow. Overall, no, I'm not a fool for changing the whole thing to be easier to read and "kids-friendly".
Are you trying to be clever? or are you just trying to bait the bear?
I am not trying to be clever or "bait the bear" if I were trying to get banned I'd not change the text, I'd simply repost the same thing that got deleted the first time round.
I must of course point out that I have not read either of your posts because they are even longer than any post I've ever made.
Nice, then you have no idea what you are talking about.
I thought it was fitting given the length of the post above it.
So going totally off topic is adding to the on topic of this thread?
Part of PnP is keeping things interesting, not drowning it in speeches.
Yay for long posts, long posts make Daz go "durrrr" :)
There's some people's speeches I wouldn't mind reading, but I'd be an idiot to start with the guy that was voted most boring..
I was voted most boring by what? 5 people... and you weren't one of them.

DeletedUser

I was voted most boring by what? 5 people... and you weren't one of them.

What? Sci has finally found a category to be tough competitors in. You were just having a better week is all, 2 snores down from the winner.

Matt76827

Gammlen you had 2 pretty simply choices.
Either say:
"I removed the things that got the post deleted in the first place matt so it should be OK now".
I consider that to be the "polite and cordial" reply. A fair reply considering that I asked a rather simply question.
However you went for the general reply anyone gets from LFKD/SCI in that you make it so long winded and try to throw in as many insults as you can.

DeletedUser

However you went for the general reply anyone gets from LFKD/SCI in that you make it so long winded and try to throw in as many insults as you can.

I gave you proper and explained answer, in stead of "lulz, 'tis edited nad sud be fain nao", too bad for you that you didn't like it. As far as insults go I didn't insult anyone. Saying Daz goes durrrr by seeing long posts is as insulting to him as it is for Daz to say I'm notoriously boring, which is not a lot.

You also forgot option three: Ignoring you

Matt76827

Please then explain how what I put in speech marks is worse than what you wrote. Because as far as I can see there is no benefit to your method than to be dogmatic if that's your thing then so be it but 1 line compared to half a dozen without losing anything should win hands down.

Edit:
As for option 3 it's generally not a real option. It's simply a pathetic threat. As hardly anyone really ignores anyone else even though they say they do. If you don't follow through it's simply being childish.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

VVV and TSE seemed to care a great deal when they ate an inactive of SCIR0N with a broken back and leadership who ran away. Of course I care now that you are on the wrong end of the stick.

As far as i know scir0n was active when declared on, they judt failed to take their own position, instead of the sci's one, and got killed for it, just as the majorety of hoplon.
However, some of scir0ns smarter members made the right choise.

Dare you (xJezuzx) say your own players are cheating to get an upper hand on us? Wow, we must really suck when you need to cheat to win. I guess our aura of n00b rubs off in just the right spots and makes you easy bait for the mods.

This comes from a member, of a family where its allowed by the council to share passwords, and log in, as long the member "isn't too important"?

SCI have been treated as a joke for long, yes. It has proved itself to be unjustified as we are now kicking your behinds. If we're such a big joke, how come we still play and still conquer more of you then you do of us?

Sci is a joke, it always has been, and it will always be one untill it dies.

SCI are still being called cowards even when they declared war on VVV (whoop-dee-doo by the way, as if it wasn't bound to happen sooner or later, VVV were begging for a war when they invited ex-R2).

You declared after you were already attacking V V V members, so you actually backstabbed them, like a coward.
Just the same pathetic way you backstabbed R2, because i don't really get that, if we were such a "joke", why did you need the element of suprise?
Why did you need to ally up with a wannabe alliance?
Scared to loose? :\

When I have come in here every now and then it has been to defended what SCI have done. That has put me in your "bad" list and I enjoy it as much as I enjoyed not being on it.

Oh, it must give you such satisfaction to defend your tribes cowardish actions.

I have made several posts here which none of you dare touch with a long iron pole, as they speak the truth and you are not able to penetrate that layer of common sense with your spiteful slandering. If I am such a big joke to you all, why am I not being humiliated, why am I not feeling humiliated.

Truth?:p
Your wall of text is more like a smoke screen at night.:p

What reasoning would I have to still be here? You sink deeper and deeper into a depressive line of thought as you look upon your political opposition with such a disgraceful and derogative point of view. You do not read my posts or agree with me when I make a valid point, you ignore it like I didn't say it. It is like ignoring your own hair when looking in the mirror and seeing its on fire.

Maybe if you make your posts a little shorter, we could find your "valid point"
As such, i don't even get the "valid point" of this truthfull text.

Sure, call me a joke if you like, discredit my opinions and refrain from reading my posts as something made by a "serious player".

You are a joke. :)

No, its not impressive for SCI and PKs to smash R2, although it was done. There is nothing more to be said about that business. The players then moved to other tribes, causing more wars. These tribes (TSE, VVV, 1337) are now taking losses and gains from both SCI and PKs, and mind you. OVA and PKs are not allied nor NAPed, the two tribes do not speak with each other or cooperate beyond personal alliances or random strings of mails.

We were actually doing pretty well, before we had too concentrate on too many fronts.
I'm pretty sure that scir0s would not have been able to fight us on their own.

I was firmly against SCIOVA entering the SCIR0S vs R2 war, I believed it to be wrong of us to enter a conflict which was already 2 vs 1. Although the tribe did not seem to agree with me. I also lobbied for a war with VVV since shortly after I joined SCIOVA.

Your tribe just wanted easy villages, as always, If V V V would not started the attacks against you, i'm pretty sure lucky was kissing asses in V V V now. But look how great you did, Bye bernyxxx, bye to whoever else.

I defend what SCIOVA once stood for, I believed in a fair fight and retribution.
I do not cheat, I do not report players for misdemeanors like speedy noble trains or bad language.

Can you remind me where sciova once stood for?
As i'm taking a few guesses:
Does sciova stand for supporting LFKD against "their best ally" V V V?
Does sciova stand for recruiting V V V refugees?
Does sciova stand for sniping V V V villages in the days they were allied?
Does sciova stand for stealing V V V players when they were allied?

I play now, eating my own tribes inactives to gain power to later kick VVVs virtual rear ends out of this world. VVV disgraced the VVV name back in the days, they shaped up and I respect them for that. What they didn't do (as a tribe) though, was play nice and treat their opponents (and own members) with the respect they deserve.

It was sci who never treated their members, and allies with the respect they deserve.
You always had to be "maxed out", support against your allies, backstab them, recruit players from them, with nonsene promises.
You were all too happy when TNE showed up, it wasn't too strong in your area, even though the tribe changed name, you jumped on it almost directly.
What about the players who were dragged in?
You never had respect for anything/anyone, and you never will.
scir0n is the example of how much you care for your own family, nice.

My replies are in /B]

DeletedUser

@matt: So for me to ignore a relatively unrelated question regarding my post would be childish? If so, why are so many ignoring the post itself, yet still feel the need to criticize it? As if that isn't worse. In this case option three was a perfectly valid option seeing as you clearly didn't read it either time. If you really wanted the answer, you could have read the disclaimers (around one paragraph) and the answer would have been given to you before you even asked.