World War Stats and a little more

DeletedUser

Damn i knew there was one. Another Ralf, i never suspected viper though :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

That's true, when I attacked Viper30 from a sit with 3 attacks he went cryin to someone and I was asked not to attack him anymore as he was supposedly a spy for PKs. Personally if I was a spy I'd wait til the inc was a little higher than 3 before revealing that fact to someone and risking discovery.. but maybe 3 is alot for him.

Hey, take it easy on him, when you have around 600 villages, that's like... 1 inc for every 200 villages... how can ANYBODY compete against those odds? :S

DeletedUser

I'm really confused. I don't play this world, but seeing as I'm in a V-V-V (not affiliated with V V V) I read this forum sometimes. If SCI is winning so badly, how are they still losing villages :icon_neutral:. Who would leave a tribe that is winning that much, or how many inactives can they have? They peaked at 63k villages if I remember correctly, down to 62k now. And V V V peaked at 75k I think, down to 74k :icon_confused:.

DeletedUser

Yes, I have come to steal your wives and villages!

Srsly.

Why?

DeletedUser

You're Chingis Khan, you kill your wives if they annoy you. Why would I have to take them away :icon_confused:?

DeletedUser

I'm really confused. I don't play this world, but seeing as I'm in a V-V-V (not affiliated with V V V) I read this forum sometimes.

What part of that did you miss :icon_neutral:?

I play as u6s5l in W16 (or did, I quit so I only occasionally play). I play as myusernameismichael in W24 (which, as you can see, is in V-V-V). Any questions?

DeletedUser

I'm really confused. I don't play this world, but seeing as I'm in a V-V-V (not affiliated with V V V) I read this forum sometimes. If SCI is winning so badly, how are they still losing villages :icon_neutral:. Who would leave a tribe that is winning that much, or how many inactives can they have? They peaked at 63k villages if I remember correctly, down to 62k now. And V V V peaked at 75k I think, down to 74k :icon_confused:.

SCI, is not only warring V V V, they are warring other tribes too. and V V V recruited an ex ~TSE~ player, with 1k villages, but then they had some sorta hissy fit which i don't care about and quit...

does that answer your question ?

plus there are always inactives on this world, always holding tribes back just that lil bit.

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
What part of that did you miss :icon_neutral:?

I play as u6s5l in W16 (or did, I quit so I only occasionally play). I play as myusernameismichael in W24 (which, as you can see, is in V-V-V). Any questions?

I didn't ment that they where Affiliated with our V V V tribe. Didn't bothered to scroll up and look for your tag, so I said your "V V V" tribe.

Last edited:

DeletedUser45475

always nice to hear people complaining and bragging trying to provoke them, as i sid earlier some people never change, and instead of spreading rumours it would be best to get your information right for once in this game, but if you do want to attack me then please do, and dazrield you have to remember right you never attacked me but somebody else but this proofs once again you need to get it together before accusing people

DeletedUser

and dazrield you have to remember right you never attacked me but somebody else but this proofs once again you need to get it together before accusing people

Did attack you from maleventum or foxX don't recall which.

DeletedUser

Did attack you from maleventum or foxX don't recall which.

How rude... you actually attack people? That button is just for looks ya know! Leave it alone, don't mess with it, and ESPECIALLY don't attack red dots! BTW need to talk to you on skype ya big n00b -.- :p

DeletedUser

Ralf wasn't willing to attack the enemy.

Wait, you said that TSE wasn't actively warring yet, but you got pissed cause Ralf wasn't attacking? Maybe you should get the tribe attacking before trying to make one player attack.

DUMBUMCLUM

*sigh*

Ralf refused at all costs to attack the LFKD for well over a year, so clearly something was up. That is the enemy in which we are talking about. What's worse, he wouldn't allow our duke to account sit him for a quick checkup, so that leads us to the conclusion that he could have been a spy. VVV had nothing to do with the discussions with Ralf until he ran off and joined them. VVV made themselves involved by recruiting him and a bunch of their players are stealing his villages.

DeletedUser

I can't say that it's that much of a focus against Sci from our part even if we do war them.

Every operation we planned and made, Ralf never joined them. And he belived that he had a nap with Benx who in turn got no memory of that.