World War Stats and a little more

DeletedUser

Your own family wanted to invite them fool, you even had to Ally(not nap) but ally Pks to fight them. Who's thhe weak one? You're. LOL!

So you have fought a decent war in Sciros then? Obviously lfkd doesn't sound as a decent war, and from what I seen of many Sciros players then I got nothing good to say about them. Quantity, very few qualities.

Anyone who does not maximize their own position before attacking is not doing things right in my opinion.

I think we've fought some decent wars, they're listed before in previous posts. Also we're not #1 in ODA in OD for nothing. Next that that we're constantly in the the top conquer ranks per 7 days, while having very small losses. SO yes i think we are one of the best tribes around. Best if you think that empty words are better than proof...

It seems that you were never aware what the rest of your family discuss. If R2-tru were so bad then why were TSE asked to gangbang them with the rest of Sci?

We were already at war with TSE before we went to war with R2, why would we ask them to join the fight against R2?

Why did you belvie that Sci wanted R2-tru to fall in a single wave by scarring them, are you even thinking or did you drown in dumbness?:p

Can you make a normal sentence, i dont understand what you mean.

Blub of everyone you're never aware of anything, you say your thing and then most likely goes inactive not bothering to read the rest. Or is that none never included you in any talks that's the problem? Sorry, but you were never with any discussion so there might be reasons why you know less.

Once again, what do you mean. You write a lot of words, but it has no meaning. Examples and arguments plz. Also differentiate between SCIR0S and SCIOVA, you keep saying SCI, it is very unclear what you mean, throwing everything under that tag, be specific and you might be more convincing.

DeletedUser

you keep saying SCI, it is very unclear what you mean, throwing everything under that tag, be specific and you might be more convincing.

I'm pretty sure it was somone in Sci that did that.. if you don't like the confusion it causes, you could always rename. I mean, if all my village names being the same confused me I'd rename them, after all, they are my villages. Seems to me if you are confused by the 2 tribe names you should do something about that being an aristo and all.

DeletedUser

Anyone who does not maximize their own position before attacking is not doing things right in my opinion.

I think we've fought some decent wars, they're listed before in previous posts. Also we're not #1 in ODA in OD for nothing. Next that that we're constantly in the the top conquer ranks per 7 days, while having very small losses. SO yes i think we are one of the best tribes around. Best if you think that empty words are better than proof...

We were already at war with TSE before we went to war with R2, why would we ask them to join the fight against R2?

This proves that you're just an ordinary player in Sciros. No mather you say, you just seems to get dumber, it looks like you're the one drowning in dumbness. We don't care about Sciros position since it barely mather at all for the rest of us. Yes of course you gain OD by attacking and getting attacked. But the big joke in the picture is the hugging tactic so your statsare not close to impressive. Go home school girl and read up.

Can you make a normal sentence, i dont understand what you mean.

Once again, what do you mean. You write a lot of words, but it has no meaning. Examples and arguments plz. Also differentiate between SCIR0S and SCIOVA, you keep saying SCI, it is very unclear what you mean, throwing everything under that tag, be specific and you might be more convincing.

LOL!
Do something that makes you so called higher up people want to have you any conversation at all. And feel free to change tag as Daz mentioned. It might be a very good way to seperate opinions since Sciros is getting most of the shit. You just look like an unimportant member who never knows anything. You didn't even know when we dropped the alliance, you seem to be locked in that box and never gets out.

I even posted a few messages from msn logs but were asked to remove them from leaderships in Sci. Are you really that useless that none never included you in talks?

DeletedUser

I was on abroad when we went to war with you, so i'm not aware of all the details.

And wow, you cannot even aknowledge that using sciros and sciova is more specific than using sci when you're talking about something that either sciros or sciova did? Is this a 'i reject your reality and substite my own' thing?

DeletedUser

No, its a family thing, calling somebody by their last name. "A guy from the MacGyver family did it." As long as we are family they are in their right to use only SCI as the term, just like we get to say "VVV did it" when it really was a VVV+ member. I prefer calling it by OVA and R0S though, seeing as we got no cross family leadership and our family has been rather dysfunctional for a long while. Only recently thats been getting better...

DeletedUser

And wow, you cannot even aknowledge that using sciros and sciova is more specific than using sci when you're talking about something that either sciros or sciova did? Is this a 'i reject your reality and substite my own' thing?

Sure, I'll get right on that. As soon as you guys acknowledge that abbreviations are commonplace and the standard is to use the first part of the word in most cases. If you need an article linked or something I can provide I'm sure, but then I wouldn't get the amusement of you both disavowing each other's actions: 'Sciova doesn't cheat, that's the other Sci!' 'Scir0s doesn't have a ton of inactive n00bs, that's the other Sci!'.

DeletedUser

Why does this stupid plan keeps coming up?
As said before, for all you semi-illiterate people, this was never the plan.

I dont care what you heard, i created the plan and i'm pretty sure i know more about it than you. Why would we want to invite unskilled players? Check the stats, they are in our favor because a lot those ex-R2 players have never fought a decent war and are unable to defend themself. I dont even understand why VVV invited them so why would we wanted them?

Keep standing and join other tribes, haha. Why would they want to join other tribes if they were able to stand on their own?

Also as you pointed out, why would anyone expect attacked players to join their attackers/enemies instead of their nearby allies? If we were such humongous idiots we should have lost the war...

But i have to applaude you for your argumentation based on a dumb & dumber basis, very amusing.
Did you just made 6 different "no" sentences about 1 subject, in 1 post?
It looks like you are desperatly trying to make someone believe this wasn't your plan. :\
But as far as i know, 94% of R2 recieved their invite mail, before, and during the war.
The other 6% got one from PKs. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

wigsplitter

Was it this thread or a different one in which I already stated that:
1. Nobody cares, you cheated (whether intentionally or not), get over it already.
2. Discussing bans on the forums is illegal.

Hey tennis, i am only obliging rowan with an answer to his question. as for you putting your two cents in, feel free, but really, you would be doing us a favor by just riding off into the wind and save us from your rather dry personality. you are being internally nobled, so why not just go ahead a leave tribal wars behind. you didn't have any problems doing that with Sciron?

DeletedUser

Hey tennis, i am only obliging rowan with an answer to his question. as for you putting your two cents in, feel free, but really, you would be doing us a favor by just riding off into the wind and save us from your rather dry personality. you are being internally nobled, so why not just go ahead a leave tribal wars behind. you didn't have any problems doing that with Sciron?

You make it seem as though I am quitting, just because I have recently given away some unclustered/isolated villages :icon_rolleyes: Don't worry, you can't get rid of me that easily :)

wigsplitter, I am in no way trying to be arrogant here, as I am sure some people do not like my posts at all, but if given the choice between my posts and your posts, if anybody chooses you, it would most likely be because they would enjoy laughing at the stupidity that flows from them :)

wigsplitter

you shouldn't throw stones in glass houses.

btw, you should try doing it on the court as well as off the court. tribal wars isn't won on who can pnp the best.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

congratz to sciova for living up to their public profile, nice job with barbar support against lfkd *thumbs* real nice, maybe we should have allied vvv :icon_evil: if this is the return service we are likely to expect.

DeletedUser

congratz to sciova for living up to their public profile, nice job with barbar support against lfkd *thumbs* real nice, maybe we should have allied vvv :icon_evil: if this is the return service we are likely to expect.
Many people from pks family, and sciova have stated desperatly that PKs was NOT NAP'ed, nor allied with sciova, recently gammlen pointed out you not marked at all, just red on sciova's side, and same on your side.
Wierd.:p
There was a time other people made posts like yours, and got laughed at. :)

And i don't think V V V would ally a dying "alliance". :)

DeletedUser

no they wouldnt but they would ally PKs and DL but there is no such offer:icon_razz:, so instead we put up with sciova supporting our enemies. our enemies allies are our enemies, right?

perhaps if there is no nap or alliance on the sciova side, we should be at war then? would give vvv a break.

DeletedUser

dazrield said:
standard is to use the first part of the word in most cases

Reading and understanding what is written is not that hard. If you read my post again you will see that i was talking about the cases when the first part of the word makes any point you're trying to make harder to understand. Hence i suggested using the second part. But i understand if non of you want to add three more letters, otherwise some posts might actually be making sense and could be argued against. Better to keep making random and unclear accusations so you cannot be proven wrong.

rowanbaen said:
It looks like you are desperatly trying to make someone believe this wasn't your plan. :\

blub de vis said:
As said before, for all you semi-illiterate people, this was never the plan. I dont care what you heard, i created the plan

Only a suggestion:
9780132337182.jpg

DeletedUser

you shouldn't throw stones in glass houses.

btw, you should try doing it on the court as well as off the court. tribal wars isn't won on who can pnp the best.

First statement irrelevant, as I already stated that I know some people don't like my posts, and that's their opinion, their preference, and I'm okay with it.

Second statement also irrelevant, I'm guessing you're talking about doing well in this war when you say "try doing it on the court as well as off the court." Well, if that really is the case, then let me remind you of some war stats, since SCI seems to care so much about them.

Since I started fighting SCI:
Me: 256
SCI: 16
Difference: 240

Since wigsplitter started fighting V V V:
wigsplitter: 108
V V V: 0
Difference: 108

Hmmm seems my stats are *slightly* better than yours... and I even stopped wiping out those SCI n00bs for a while so you could try to catch up :lol:

Matt76827

Blub you need to seriously consider why people are going against what you say.
It is not as you say because they have difficulty reading, it is because they simply don't believe you.

A quick analogy to illustrate my point:
Blub: The earth is flat.
Everyone else: Erm no it's not, It's a sphere.
Blub: Can't you read you retards? I made the earth and I say it is flat. Perhaps you should go back to school and learn how to read idiot.

Accept that people no longer trust you any more and get move on.

DeletedUser

no they wouldnt but they would ally PKs and DL but there is no such offer:icon_razz:, so instead we put up with sciova supporting our enemies. our enemies allies are our enemies, right?

perhaps if there is no nap or alliance on the sciova side, we should be at war then? would give vvv a break.
So you blame your enemy he supports one of your other enemies, because the first enemy din't accept an ally offer that was never made?

Only a suggestion:
9780132337182.jpg
Good suggestion blub, some of your members will be really helped with that book of yours.
As for the rest: That plan about inviting was sci's plan for R2, but only 1 guy joint up, so your plan failed.

DeletedUser

Reading and understanding what is written is not that hard. If you read my post again you will see that i was talking about the cases when the first part of the word makes any point you're trying to make harder to understand. Hence i suggested using the second part. But i understand if non of you want to add three more letters, otherwise some posts might actually be making sense and could be argued against. Better to keep making random and unclear accusations so you cannot be proven wrong.

All in all a good suggestion really, I mean, as long as you overlook the fact that Sci has been called Sci on the PnP since before I was in the LFKD. You just short on things to whine about or something? Why not stop all those people from calling this W5 too, it could be standing for whiners5 instead of world5. I can't imagine how anyone would make that mistake though.. :icon_rolleyes:

It's not as if it's that tough to tell which Sci tribe someone is talking about after all, the only intelligence you insult by making an issue out of this is your own. I don't see anyone from tribes other than Sci having major confusion over the deal.

Last edited by a moderator:

wigsplitter

Hmm, let me see here.

Tennis:
Best Rank - 170th. 21st October 2008
Rank Now - 255th.

Most Villages - 403 11th March 2009
Villages Now - 393

Successfully lead a top tribe - 0

Wigs:
Best Rank - 8th.
Rank Now - 8th.

Most Villages - 1,248
Villages Now - 1,248

Successfully lead a top tribe - 1

You were saying???? That's funny, I can't seem to hear you. I guess I will blame it on the HUGE gap that separates us. :p

Last edited:

Matt76827

I see wigsplitter.
So you are saying that the reason tenis has nobled more villages (in given timeframe) is because you have been a dirty little pointwhore and gone for points over enemy villags.
As for "successfully" leading a tribe, how dare you take all the credit there are another 3-4 dukes and 10 council members. Either all those people suck or you are lieing to us again, tut tut.