World war stats

• Thread starter Stoned Temple Pilot
  • Start date

DeletedUser

BGeorge3 on 29.12. at 16:25

Nevermind. :p I was going to talk about the account but apparently khite wants to keep with the internal. :) Nevermind. :)

If you want, you can set me as sitter and I can help with the internal if you have to leave? However, to do that, i'd need you to email me the following statement below:

"I, the waffler man player give BGeorge3/Fork permission to do whatever they see fit with my account, including internal."

I just thought i'd offer to help since I know you wanted to leave. :)

^There is the email I had sent you in-game. I am Fork Leadership, so somebody DID email you about what we were going to do with your account and who to set as sitter.

After that email you said:

Waffler Man on 30.12. at 00:05
I will tell you now you are making a big mistake gifting villas to accounts that will never take it to Honor

It wasn't supposed to end quite like this but the arresting officer didn't give me the courtesy of being able to play tw I'm afraid

Then you never gave me the sit or gave me permission for the internal.

Look at the forum post Khite so thoughtfully pasted, you may see a thirteen day gap ... :icon_wink: I could log back in and post all the delightful mails I received but unlike yourself I have principles, good try though

Post the proof Chump oops I mean Chan, good luck with that :) Inherited a big account and won a world, wow what a warrior, I am sure Khite will give you another quote for your self pleasuring signature :)

DeletedUser

Look at the forum post Khite so thoughtfully pasted, you may see a thirteen day gap ... :icon_wink: I could log back in and post all the delightful mails I received but unlike yourself I have principles, good try though

Post the proof Chump oops I mean Chan, good luck with that :) Inherited a big account and won a world, wow what a warrior, I am sure Khite will give you another quote for your self pleasuring signature :)
He's like that little dog next door that just won't stop yapping...

DeletedUser

LOL hey whose still playing the world and whose not? who got kicked out and is now all butthurt? So whati have proven my self on other worlds and there was an opening. After talking with fark he thought i was good enough to play the account nuff said. Not my fault people want me and not you
:icon_wink::icon_smile::icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser101873

The world is round - the winds are changing - the war stats.....hmm....we'll see :icon_razz:

DeletedUser103537

I thought Pacman and GBEARS won this world already(alliance victory). Oh wait Manic! won it. Sorry was TNT family that won the world. Oops Armada won the world.

Ok on a serious not good job Fork destroying Honor.

kpp3099

H20 & Plate are no longer related to the new tribes called HAHA!! and HEHE!!! haha is the main tribe and hehe is the ally tribe. all the members from h20 and plate are no longer related to HEHE

DeletedUser106722

that might be what they say, but they were mainly all on honor so we still consider them honor.

DeletedUser

Well Honor is now PLATE

former honor members broke off and formed HEHE!! (the main new tribe)
Honor3 turned to PLATE2 and i now the brother tribe called HAHA!!

Just to clear it up.
Also Fork2 is taking massive damage :)