World War - What is going to happen?

DeletedUser

Might want to add FAV and UM to that list. On Lowkey's side, because let's be honest. We won't let them play Sim City anymore after we are done with Lowkey, they supported the wrong side in the war and will roast for it.

Might as well add K.S.J/K35 to your side. FAV have not really been big factor in supporting or UM. So i think we are pretty much even with support on each side.

It is interesting this war..

GhengissKhann

...wait, he asked T-T for support...now if you ask me thats messed up...1st W O W(PoP!) were allies with T-T, and should have helped taking out -TDR-...but they did nothing in that skirmish. So now they are asking them for support?

scarlet ash

Might want to add FAV and UM to that list. On Lowkey's side, because let's be honest. We won't let them play Sim City anymore after we are done with Lowkey, they supported the wrong side in the war and will roast for it.

your still to beat lowkey as of yet ;). this war is far from over still as neither side has done great damage village and dominance wise to one or the other. Sure 82nd does have the advantage and more caps but theres still alot left and that is by a greatly large amount more.

DeletedUser

your still to beat lowkey as of yet ;). this war is far from over still as neither side has done great damage village and dominance wise to one or the other. Sure 82nd does have the advantage and more caps but theres still alot left and that is by a greatly large amount more.

Good thing we aren't worried then :icon_wink:

Yes, the war is far from over.

Or is it? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

This is going to be a long war that isnt ever going to end... the only thing it is going to do is get rid of most of the unexperienced players on this world... when they see 500+ attacks coming at them they wont know what to do and probably just quit... I wish the best of luck the both Random and Pop!

wolfthegreat

The fun is starting :)

Sure to look out for PNP now :D

Last edited:

DeletedUser

You caught us. We're all teaming up against you.

Side 1:
Tribes: FAV

Side 2:
Tribes: UM

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 0
Difference: 5

DeletedUser

You caught us. We're all teaming up against you.

Side 1:

Side 2:
Tribes: UM

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 0
Difference: 5

At least you're doing a better job at taking out UM than TDE. :icon_wink:
(Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: T.D.E
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 153
Side 2: 267
Difference: 114

image.php

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 2
Difference: 2

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 603,345
Side 2: 687,228
Difference: 83,883

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 7,199
Difference: 7,199

image.php
)

Four of your conquers of UM are from the same person, although that doesn't discredit you. The other player looked to be only half-active the time of the noblement, but I can't prove that.

Either way you could say that FAV and UM don't look to be friends.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

T.D.E conquers are cross-nobles.

we're not 'taking out' UM.
we're also not teaming with them.

DeletedUser

Meh (seems to be the 'cool' thing to say around here), 82nd don't care, they're too awesome to be a family tribe, or to whinge about the 'vast' amounts of help Lowkey is getting from all these tribes at every opportunity.

Deal with it, you're the world's finest.

If you must know, we at FAV owe Lowkey a FAV or 2, considering they were much much bigger and stronger than us in our early stages. They saw that we had potential and let us live when they could have squished us at any time. Perhaps the ruthless world's finest would have done just that, which is why we owe 82nd nothing.

Besides, you're only trying to earn a little sympathy and recognition for what your egos consider yourselves, with your failed pnp attempts - you speak as if multiple tribes are piling every last bit of D into Lowkey's villages. Sorry, but nobody of sound mind is going to buy into that.

DeletedUser

T.D.E conquers are cross-nobles.

we're not 'taking out' UM.
we're also not teaming with them.

Fair enough. FAV has plenty of time (I would assume) to grow and expand itself into a top 15 tribe, and probably even higher. Lowkey is a giant meatshield, if you want to look at it that way, from Random, 82nd, etc. Your only competitor is TDE, but you have a NAP with them. Things are looking bright for FAV (unless Sith unleashes his Master Plan, Lowkey falls, and 82nd keeps good to its word that it will hunt down UM and FAV for sending support).

DeletedUser

Now that 82nd have shed light on their intentions, i think FAV will seek to do their utmost to ensure Lowkey does not fall :).

Perhaps Sith should master the art of not leaking any info that would be more useful to 82nd kept to themselves, as apposed to using it to beef up his forum personna, before attempting to master any sort of plan. ;)

DeletedUser

Oh, and i'm loving the fact that i now have a few people to go head-to-head with on the w39 forums :).

DeletedUser

Meh (seems to be the 'cool' thing to say around here), 82nd don't care, they're too awesome to be a family tribe, or to whinge about the 'vast' amounts of help Lowkey is getting from all these tribes at every opportunity.

Deal with it, you're the world's finest.

If you must know, we at FAV owe Lowkey a FAV or 2, considering they were much much bigger and stronger than us in our early stages. They saw that we had potential and let us live when they could have squished us at any time. Perhaps the ruthless world's finest would have done just that, which is why we owe 82nd nothing.

Besides, you're only trying to earn a little sympathy and recognition for what your egos consider yourselves, with your failed pnp attempts - you speak as if multiple tribes are piling every last bit of D into Lowkey's villages. Sorry, but nobody of sound mind is going to buy into that.

You owe them a favour?

Please, this game is not about who owes anyone anything. It is about survival of the fittest. You are not fit to survive, you have just proven that with words to anyone able to read on these forums.

Why would we need sympathy? Will it further our cause? I think not, we have contacted those we wish to do something. Most gave us the expected answer - No.

I said that FAV, UM and Cobra had sent support to Lowkey villages, was that a lie? Yet again, I think not.
However much support you have sent them, you did. You allied yourselves with an enemy of 82nd. Which again shows how little you know of this game.

Anyone could side with the numerical top dog, however, only someone who knows what they are doing would side with the clear underdog to ensure a swift victory that would at least be some "honor" in.

Now that 82nd have shed light on their intentions, i think FAV will seek to do their utmost to ensure Lowkey does not fall :).

Perhaps Sith should master the art of not leaking any info that would be more useful to 82nd kept to themselves, as apposed to using it to beef up his forum personna, before attempting to master any sort of plan. ;)

It was my every intention to let you know we will be gunning for you once Lowkey is out of the picture.
But my only question is: What are you going to do about it?

We have all the time in the world in this war, every day we catch on to Lowkey by what? 50k points? 100k? Within the end of this week we will have gone past them in villages. The better statement would be, we have the same ammount of points divided within a very select core of players, and a lower number of villages, which means - We build troops faster.

Our Offenses are also larger, meaning - We can rebuild faster.

We do have a plan to win this war, and I have allready said this: I will not be rushed in showing my intentions. Rushing things means being reckless, and I can guarantee you, we are far from reckless when making make or break decisions.

There is one thing that has been bothering me though. Do you really think Lowkey would have let you stay alive for all eternity? Sooner or later, you would have been in their way. Every idiot knows that, are you choosing to ignore such a simple fact because Lowkey let you live? If so, I would call that a poor act of judgement, no more, no less..

DeletedUser

You owe them a favour?

Top marks in English class huh?

Please, this game is not about who owes anyone anything. It is about survival of the fittest. You are not fit to survive, you have just proven that with words to anyone able to read on these forums.

I think it's cute how you try to percieve yourself as all-knowing, but you are showing lack of knowledge and narrow-mindedness in abundance in this quote. You truly are a "tribalWARS" advertiser.

Alot of this game is based around favours actually, granted favours aren't the be all and end all, but then again, i didn't say they were. Friendships are often made through favours, and friendships are often key to success. If someone scratches my back, i will do what i can to scratch theirs in return.

Explain how i/we are not fit to survive? If anything, we are. We were born in the midst of much bigger tribes, but came out on top, whether that be through use of troops, or our cunning diplomacy. If you are anything which you think you are, you will know that diplomacy is a very important aspect of this game, but i guess you're one of those morons that also advertises a strict no ally policy. Nobody takes your kind seriously, you try too hard.

I said that FAV, UM and Cobra had sent support to Lowkey villages, was that a lie? Yet again, I think not.
However much support you have sent them, you did.

You act like you don't care, but you whinge about it a fair bit. Slightly contradictorary.

You allied yourselves with an enemy of 82nd. Which again shows how little you know of this game.

We have been allies with Lowkey ALOT longer than you know, but that's because you knew what we wanted you to know. When you contacted us to help you against Lowkey on both occassions, we were allied to them. I played along because it is survival of the fittest. I kept our options open because some things lead me to distrust Lowkey to a degree, and i actually considered helping 82nd. Then i came to my senses <3 Scarlet.

Anyone could side with the numerical top dog, however, only someone who knows what they are doing would side with the clear underdog to ensure a swift victory that would at least be some "honor" in.

You've lost me. We had a side before anything began. Genius.

It was my every intention to let you know we will be gunning for you once Lowkey is out of the picture.
But my only question is: What are you going to do about it?

Send in the spears! :p. Seriously though, you'll know when we want you to. It may even be nothing, but i've never appreciated anyone badmouthing me, my tribe and my tribemates.

We have all the time in the world in this war, every day we catch on to Lowkey by what? 50k points? 100k? Within the end of this week we will have gone past them in villages. The better statement would be, we have the same ammount of points divided within a very select core of players, and a lower number of villages, which means - We build troops faster.

Our Offenses are also larger, meaning - We can rebuild faster.

You have nothing to worry about, stop whinging. I know 82nd are a good tribe, but i wouldn't be fit for survival if i sucked up to every good tribe.

We do have a plan to win this war, and I have allready said this: I will not be rushed in showing my intentions. Rushing things means being reckless, and I can guarantee you, we are far from reckless when making make or break decisions.

Ok. Good.

There is one thing that has been bothering me though. Do you really think Lowkey would have let you stay alive for all eternity? Sooner or later, you would have been in their way. Every idiot knows that, are you choosing to ignore such a simple fact because Lowkey let you live? If so, I would call that a poor act of judgement, no more, no less..

Majority of this has been explained.

Of course i considered Lowkey would do such a thing and we were prepared for it. I knew that the longer they left it, the gulf between our tribes would lessen and therefore they'd have a difficult time of taking us out.

I played my cards wisely when it came to world affairs, and FAV is on the up. Fact.

DeletedUser

Top marks in English class huh?
English is my 3. language. Am I expected to be perfect in understanding every idiom and sentence?

I think it's cute how you try to percieve yourself as all-knowing, but you are showing lack of knowledge and narrow-mindedness in abundance in this quote. You truly are a "tribalWARS" advertiser.

Alot of this game is based around favours actually, granted favours aren't the be all and end all, but then again, i didn't say they were. Friendships are often made through favours, and friendships are often key to success. If someone scratches my back, i will do what i can to scratch theirs in return.

Explain how i/we are not fit to survive? If anything, we are. We were born in the midst of much bigger tribes, but came out on top, whether that be through use of troops, or our cunning diplomacy. If you are anything which you think you are, you will know that diplomacy is a very important aspect of this game, but i guess you're one of those morons that also advertises a strict no ally policy. Nobody takes your kind seriously, you try too hard.

Do you want a cookie for being able to get an alliance with Lowkey? Please, you just said that they let you survive because they saw some potential in your midst. Does that make you a good tribe? Far from it, even Storm had some potential, it was recruited by Cobra, and tried to recruit by 82nd, they are still a suck ass tribe though.

You are scratching the back of a corpse. The only thing you will get from it is a disease that will end you. You say that diplomacy is an important aspect of the game, then how come you do not view things objectively? Strategically? A good diplomat never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever lets thing get personal. NEVER! You however, did. You let your personal feelings towards Lowkey get in the way of the best for your own tribe.

We have the allies we need. No more, no less. Are you worried about our diplomacy? I'm sure you could get a spot as a diplomat if/when we make a pre-made on another world :)

Well, it is called TribalWARS, isn't it? Closing down the gap in points, yes, fast enough? I doubt it. Lowkey wanted an alliance with 82nd, which means, they had 2 ways to go, eastwards where they would have been met by an 82nd wall yet again. Or through you. Which would have been the inevitable option anyways.

You act like you don't care, but you whinge about it a fair bit. Slightly contradictorary.
I mention it to put Marc straight so he doesn't puff himself up on the forums with talk of a 1 vs 1. Not contracitorary at all. Merely a fact put on these forums to prove someone wrong.

We have been allies with Lowkey ALOT longer than you know, but that's because you knew what we wanted you to know. When you contacted us to help you against Lowkey on both occassions, we were allied to them. I played along because it is survival of the fittest. I kept our options open because some things lead me to distrust Lowkey to a degree, and i actually considered helping 82nd. Then i came to my senses <3 Scarlet.

We contacted you on both occassions? Really?
I can't recalled having sent you any PMs EVER. Perhaps it is a figment of your imagination. I would love to be forwarded those PMs in-game, and if you are speaking the truth, then I will without a doubt never touch a beer again and I will come forth on these forums and say I was wrong on this one.

Do we care how long you have been allies with Lowkey? No, not at all. The fact is that you are assisting them in a war against 82nd. Which will have consequenses. Does anything more need to be said on that at all?

You've lost me. We had a side before anything began. Genius.

As you said, a well hidden fact. Not one that we couldn't have guessed, but no one actually bothered finding it out. I'm sure someone could have leaked the information had we cared.. at all..

Send in the spears! :p. Seriously though, you'll know when we want you to. It may even be nothing, but i've never appreciated anyone badmouthing me, my tribe and my tribemates.

Please do stop acting like your tribe is a bunch of ninjas hidden in the trees.
Of course we will know once you make a move. Obvious statement there sport. It's like saying; "Hey, if a bullet hits you in the knee, you will know when it happens."

I would love for you to send spears, but it seems to me that all your spears are allready gone and in Lowkey villages :) I'm sure you must have gotten some red reports by now. If you don't want to be badmouthed, don't make bad decisions. Is that a fair advice?

You have nothing to worry about, stop whinging. I know 82nd are a good tribe, but i wouldn't be fit for survival if i sucked up to every good tribe.

I allready know it's a good tribe. I wouldn't have been putting hours into it if not. Actually, quite alot of tribes have pushed through to the end of a world because of sucking up. So it IS possible.

However, would you not instead consider to stop sucking up to a bad tribe?

Majority of this has been explained.

Of course i considered Lowkey would do such a thing and we were prepared for it. I knew that the longer they left it, the gulf between our tribes would lessen and therefore they'd have a difficult time of taking us out.

I played my cards wisely when it came to world affairs, and FAV is on the up. Fact.

Difficult time, perhaps. Would have made it anyways, yes.
FAV is on the up, for the time being..

DeletedUser

You owe them a favour?

However much support you have sent them, you did. You allied yourselves with an enemy of 82nd. Which again shows how little you know of this game.

I don't understand why you keep bringing up FAV and co. helping Lowkey, Sith. You already said they're targeted, so why would they back down now? Even if they didn't help Lowkey, they would be next in line for 82nd, no? Nice attempts at getting them to help you out against Lowkey, though...

And this is a game, you can be civil to people sometimes. You don't have to be ruthless. In fact it can be better to be remembered as a person who was loyal and that could be trusted than some ruthless b******.

DeletedUser

English is my 3. language. Am I expected to be perfect in understanding every idiom and sentence?

Your english is good, i wasn't mocking it, you must have missed that.

Do you want a cookie for being able to get an alliance with Lowkey?

Cookie? Is it me or are your attempts to flame old and boring?

In other words do i want recognition for it...what gave you that idea?

Please, you just said that they let you survive because they saw some potential in your midst. Does that make you a good tribe? Far from it, even Storm had some potential, it was recruited by Cobra, and tried to recruit by 82nd, they are still a suck ass tribe though.

Yes. You would have also read that they were a heck of alot bigger than us at the time we started. They were an established top 20 tribe that dominated 25/26. I am not arrogant enough to deny that Lowkey couldn't have made things very difficult for us, and we wouldn't be where we are now, in the top 20. In essence, they could have killed us off before we had the chance to get going. Use your head.

You are scratching the back of a corpse.

Full to the brim with confidence, yet you whinging contradicts it.

The only thing you will get from it is a disease that will end you.

No cookies? :(. Poor us.

You say that diplomacy is an important aspect of the game, then how come you do not view things objectively? Strategically? A good diplomat never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever lets thing get personal. NEVER! You however, did. You let your personal feelings towards Lowkey get in the way of the best for your own tribe.

I'm being given lessons on diplomacy by a family tribe that has more branches than we have allies? LOL

We had diplomacy with Lowkey before i was having explicit dreams about some of their members, please put your fairytale book back where it belongs. Certain members of Lowkey led me to distrust their motives etc, but that was taken care of.

We have the allies we need. No more, no less. Are you worried about our diplomacy?

Well you have more allies than us. It's also nice to know the world's finest need such terrible allies and family branches. I'm getting mixed signals on your confidence levels. Please teach me how to be as good a diplomat as you.

I'm sure you could get a spot as a diplomat if/when we make a pre-made on another world :)

No doubt, if you could.

Well, it is called TribalWARS, isn't it?

Indeedy. Like i've said, when 82nd members post, they look foolish. They profess to be good, point out the name of the game to others, yet at the same time, are a family of tribes with more allies than those tribes they boast about their member count to.

Closing down the gap in points, yes, fast enough? I doubt it. Lowkey wanted an alliance with 82nd, which means, they had 2 ways to go, eastwards where they would have been met by an 82nd wall yet again. Or through you. Which would have been the inevitable option anyways.

Pick your compass up. We are east of Lowkey, 82nd is south. I just can't take you seriously anymore. Full of incorrects and fairytales.

We contacted you on both occassions? Really?

Not quite the organised, tight-knit tribe you'd like us to believe are you?

I can't recalled having sent you any PMs EVER. Perhaps it is a figment of your imagination. I would love to be forwarded those PMs in-game, and if you are speaking the truth, then I will without a doubt never touch a beer again and I will come forth on these forums and say I was wrong on this one.

I didn't say Sith sent them, but i guess im lying like you think, i'm happy for you to believe a lie :).

Do we care how long you have been allies with Lowkey? No, not at all. The fact is that you are assisting them in a war against 82nd. Which will have consequenses. Does anything more need to be said on that at all?

Did i say you cared? I was merely proving you wrong.

As you said, a well hidden fact. Not one that we couldn't have guessed, but no one actually bothered finding it out. I'm sure someone could have leaked the information had we cared.. at all..

Please do stop acting like your tribe is a bunch of ninjas hidden in the trees.
Of course we will know once you make a move. Obvious statement there sport. It's like saying; "Hey, if a bullet hits you in the knee, you will know when it happens."

Did i say it would be impossible for you to get info? No. Did i answer a question directed at me? Yes. You asked ME what we are going to do about it, i answered with how and when I intend for you to find out. Is it so hard to grasp?

I would love for you to send spears, but it seems to me that all your spears are allready gone and in Lowkey villages :) I'm sure you must have gotten some red reports by now. If you don't want to be badmouthed, don't make bad decisions. Is that a fair advice?

Yes Sith, all our D is in Lowkey, no wonder you're full of confidence :).

I allready know it's a good tribe. I wouldn't have been putting hours into it if not. Actually, quite alot of tribes have pushed through to the end of a world because of sucking up. So it IS possible.

Quote me where i said it isn't possible. I said you wouldn't be WORTHY of survival if you sucked up to ALL the good tribes.

However, would you not instead consider to stop sucking up to a bad tribe?

I guess you mean Lowkey, considering all our D is helping them, do you still wish you asked such an obvious question?