World War - What is going to happen?

DeletedUser

I could pick at people here - but i won't...because that's too easy, and a route already taken against Nuke in every other topic.

Let's cool things here guys, yeah? Things are drifting somewhat off topic and Pki will probably move some of this to the 82nd/Lowkey war topic - so i'll get back on-topic - okay?

Right, well, everyone's getting a bit hyper about world war around here. But the way i see it - there won't be a world war.
You want a world war? Go look at w30 at the moment, that world is up in arms - 2 clear sides have emerged, allied sides that are co-ordinating and planning ops. I do belive it all kicks off today? Thousands of incomings, nukes and fakes, i think they land in a few hours actually.....i can't remember...
But that's what a world war is - 2 clear sides. At the moment it's not looking like that at all. Yes, you have lower ranked tribes jumping on the bandwagon, but in w30 their war involves...all the top 10 and some in the top 20 on 2 opposing alliances. That is, in my books at least, a world war.
What we have here is Random Vs. PoP! - and the bandwagon effect. With people looking at the forums, seeing Nuke or Pervis in a certain light due to the conclusions drawn by other people about them, and then turning this into in-game actions. It's hardly a world war - 2 allied sides? No. Those on the PoP! hating side are there not in mutual agreement with Random, but through disagreements of their own as i come to understand it... But that's just the big ones.
Plenty of small tribes could be 'roped in' but that doesn't make it a world war.

/end of rant

Thank you for your time :)

DeletedUser

. Those on the PoP! hating side are there not in mutual agreement with Random, but through disagreements of their own as i come to understand it... But that's just the big ones.
Plenty of small tribes could be 'roped in' but that doesn't make it a world war.

Exactly. +5