World War Z part 2 : Humans vs computers

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

The company has declared on the revolution, you know the company, the one who pays work colleagues to play their accounts when they are offline, a business who takes part in this "game", against the revolution, a tribe of people who are here to play the game for the enjoyment and friendships, not to be paid for to do so..

Lets hope the human beings win!

Long live the revolution..

DeletedUser105025

You wont win any wars by spreading such ridiculous rumors.

DeletedUser

So, you deny that work colleagues play your accounts when you are offline?

DeletedUser105025

Its called co-playing. You do understand what that is don't you ?

Its when someone else plays your account while you sleep.

If people work in the same place, same time zone. How do you expect them to be playing on the same accounts and still managing to have a 24/7 account.

You choose to believe ridiculous rumors, you end up looking ridiculous.

So yes, we deny paying work colleagues to play our accounts.

DeletedUser

Same time zone? But don't people work shifts where you live , so in that case it's not impossible. And I asked if they played your account and not whether you paid them..

DeletedUser

Hard to believe how gullible people are :lol:.

Yes, well I guess all forums of putting in more effort than our increasing lazy opponents is now interpreted as either paying people to play our accounts for us or that we are botting(which I frequently hear).

There is a psychological explanation for this, being that you have seen something new to you, that holds a standard far and beyond your own level of playing. You can not explain it yourself, so instead, you are reverting to whatever answer you hear or can come up with that sounds remotely reasonable to your own mind.
Similar situation, as if you were a native Amazonian living in the Jungle. Imagine you've never seen Western society, and all of a sudden there is a jumbo jet flying in the sky. You find yourself quite scared, so you must find an explanation! Your going to believe the first reasonable answer to the situation.

DeletedUser

Same time zone? But don't people work shifts where you live , so in that case it's not impossible. And I asked if they played your account and not whether you paid them..

Are you serious or just another internet troll... or both? either way i really do hope miracles happen as ther will need it if you are any sort of representation for the rest of the tribe :lol:

DeletedUser

I'm still waiting for an answer to the last question?

Does work colleagues play your account when you are offline? You denied that they got paid but you haven't denied that they do it

DeletedUser

Who's this scrub?

Wow, every time you post, it's just to be rude and to put people down. Not a single valuable contribution. Being offensive here won't earn you any ODA. :icon_wink:

As for the OP, I kinda like "the company", sounds like a pretty cool tribe name. :)) And suuure, we have like 5 people watching each account. We pay them handsomely, so they ignore family, job, other hobbies. We've even built them a little TW room, so they don't get distracted by other things.

In other words, you might as well hit delete, you don't stand a chance against us, the machines, the robots...the company! :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

In other words, you might as well hit delete, you don't stand a chance against us, the machines, the robots...the company! :icon_eek:

just me or does this sound like some sort of line from the next terminator or something, think you are in the wrong profession :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I'm still waiting for an answer to the last question?

Does work colleagues play your account when you are offline? You denied that they got paid but you haven't denied that they do it

I have people working for me on my account though!!
And none of those guys get paid either..

Hey! when you lose this war and get rimmed would you like a job here too??

kingmq38

I have no one else in my account. I am a human. The human beings of Revolution can not kill a single man. I am wondering if they can win a "robot" company, lol

DeletedUser

I am dylarbot... Programed to respond to human interaction with much "sarcasm & Blunt honesty"

The resistance is futile! 1101010011101011011001010101110100011010101000010!

DeletedUser

Wow, every time you post, it's just to be rude and to put people down. Not a single valuable contribution. Being offensive here won't earn you any ODA. :icon_wink:

No, every time I post it's to inform people of their base value in a given thread, argument, or world.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No, every time I post it's to inform people of their base value in a given thread, argument, or world.

I really think your opinion doesn't matter. Go talk like that somewhere else.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Noobs will be noobs... He'll be quiet when his villages are gone, the real shame is that he'll be just as dense then :/ poor guy.

DeletedUser37628

Noobs will be noobs... He'll be quiet when his villages are gone, the real shame is that he'll be just as dense then :/ poor guy.

I doubt you even know what account he's on. His villages aren't going anywhere anytime soon.

DeletedUser

I doubt you even know what account he's on. His villages aren't going anywhere anytime soon.

Why dont you tell us what account he plays ? Also njc never said they will be gone soon. He said they will be gone, and hes right eventually they will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.