World War

DeletedUser

If a world war were to start now (in world 36 not real life) how would it start, who would be on each side and why?

Edit how I think a world war would start in the current situation

XVI see a chance to attack ACTIVE, they form an allience with WUKE to help in the fight, ACTIVE lose some control of k34

ACTIVE get aid from PAWNS who begin to push XVI north

XVI and WUKE then get DVADER to start attacking ACTIVE and PAWNS

I am to lazy to type the tribe names so now the side with XVI is alpha and the side with ACTIVE is beta

beta then get Dice, JOKER and LOADED to join them, DVADER, WUKE and XVI are now sandwithed

alpha try to even the odds by recuiting -V- to help fight JOKER and TRI to help fight PAWNS

(V) Makes a deal with beta that they will continue to attack WUKE but will help in no other way

This is speculation and the tribes ended up on each side based purly on location, I started with XVI attacking ACTIVE becuse the vast majority of XVI borders ACTIVE

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser71940

Can't really say much, not many tribes actually have solid alliances, many are made through gain for one another, so the sides vary by like, a lot, therefore they are unpredictable, maybe later into the world when more alliances are made then the sides could be predicted :)

DeletedUser

The bad thing is that out of the top 20,most tribes suck,higher percentage than in other worlds;the gaps are huge.

DeletedUser

@ Proto, Just make it all up :D

@ George Yeah, I had to leave a lot of tribes because they are so small

DeletedUser

I can see most of that. However i would say that (V) would join the active side. The reason i say this is way up north, XVI is encroaching upon k25 which is a continent locked down by (V).

For (V) to survive that world war they would be forced to side with XVI and expand through ACTIVE or join ACTIVE and help push XVI back west so that they are not threatened anymore.

EDIT: Prototype would be team Delta and solo Alpha and Beta. (now you are involved)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3967

DVADER, ACTIVE & DICE are bestest of friends.

Would be more like;

WUKE, XVI, PAWNS (though i'm not to sure) vs ACTIVE, DVADER, DICE & (V).

But, this world is no where near that stage yet.

I've been fighting one in W8 for 2 years - thats a world war :)

DeletedUser

DVADER, ACTIVE & DICE are bestest of friends.

Would be more like;

WUKE, XVI, PAWNS (though i'm not to sure) vs ACTIVE, DVADER, DICE & (V).

But, this world is no where near that stage yet.

I've been fighting one in W8 for 2 years - thats a world war :)

My thoughts exactly.

DeletedUser

DTADTM said it just about right, from my point of view.

Active, Dice, Dvader, (V)

Vs

Xvi, Wuke, Pawns.

Give or take a few NAPs, but that's the general team.

DeletedUser

If a world war were to start now (in world 36 not real life) how would it start, who would be on each side and why?

Edit how I think a world war would start in the current situation

XVI see a chance to attack ACTIVE, they form an allience with WUKE to help in the fight, ACTIVE lose some control of k34

ACTIVE get aid from PAWNS who begin to push XVI north

XVI and WUKE then get DVADER to start attacking ACTIVE and PAWNS

I am to lazy to type the tribe names so now the side with XVI is alpha and the side with ACTIVE is beta

beta then get Dice, JOKER and LOADED to join them, DVADER, WUKE and XVI are now sandwithed

alpha try to even the odds by recuiting -V- to help fight JOKER and TRI to help fight PAWNS

(V) Makes a deal with beta that they will continue to attack WUKE but will help in no other way

This is seculation and the tribes ended up on each side based purly on location, I started with XVI attacking ACTIVE becuse the vast majority of XVI borders ACTIVE

Just so you know its not Alpha, Beta, Dice - its Alpha, Bravo, Delta

DeletedUser

Just so you know its not Alpha, Beta, Dice - its Alpha, Bravo, Delta

Alpha and Beta are types of radiation, there is also Gamma Radiation, I have various reasons for using Alpha and Beta :icon_wink:

DeletedUser71940

The fact that they are one of the most commonly used spec ops team names in so many films has something to do with it right? :D, Beta and Bravo - They vary, Delta comes afterwards. Anyone rarely uses Charlie other than "Charlie down in sector one-alpha"(Little COD4 moment there) Charlie or Tango, I am confused. Why am I posting this again?

/Facepalm.

DeletedUser

Alpha and Beta were also the two original sets of the magic the gathering trading card game (like the old peoples verson of pokemon cards)

DeletedUser13939

Yarric, I hate to say this, but it's spelled speculation. You forgot the "P". :\

DeletedUser13939

*looks back at other thread*

You told us to flame you. >.>