World war!

DeletedUser

Not really.

I seek to address an issue far more grave. No less than a curse and a blemish on our conscience is this grim spectre that afflicts us all, robbing us of our hopes and dreams. You know of what I speak. It is the festering wound on our collective pride, the debilitating lesion on our hindquarters, the embarrasing pimple on our manhood. Yes I speak of that faithless wretch D4alicious, he of the broken promises, of the tyrannical farming regime, of 5 freaking enoblements per day. For too long has he haunted this world, retaining the coveted rank at the apex of the world in his greedy grip. It is more than time to pry open his rapacious grip so that finally we may have some hope. Hope that we too (regardless of whether we be the deserving occupant of this privileged rank , the ambitious upstart seeking to usurp the deserving candidates spot or simply some luckless unfortunate) may one day aspire to this prize.

Hope is the lifeblood of our existence. Without it we would be worse than beasts for even animals hope for succor in the face of doom. And ignoring this threat to our manly pride from this insufferable wastrel, this callow youth would indeed spell doom for us.

Unfortunately, he's too far away for most of us to attack. The closest ppl to him gave him a NAP (I'm not one to point fingers but D*mn them anyway). He grows too fast for anyway to catch up. Attacking him might not do much good anyway if ur an individual with aspirations of glory. The situation seemed dire. All hope seemed lost.

But nay! There is a way. Like a bolt of lightning it struck me even as I lay dejected from looking at twstats.
[spoil]HATEMAIL![/spoil]

Send one to him each day. United we will overcome this monstrosity. Send one like this:
[spoil]
woundedwand on 26.05. at 04:15
Quit already!

woundedwand on 26.05. at 04:16
no one likez u anywayz!

D4alicious on 26.05. at 08:15
I knoez
[/spoil]
or this:
[spoil]
woundedwand on 26.05. at 23:37
Hate mail. Quit already!

P.s. no one likes u.
[/spoil]
or even this:
[spoil]
woundedwand on 16.05. at 22:42
Ur annoying. Go join w50 or smth.
[/spoil]
Anything goes. ANYTHING! We need to pour out all our spite and malice and petty meanness. Together we will deliver such vengence as to leave him in wrack and ruin, a shuddering wreck, a twitching invalid who never again will dare to open his mailbox let alone his W44 account.

So go to ur mailboxes and start sending! We can do this. We can make him quit!

Yes we can!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

very by the time you must have spent putting this together

DeletedUser

Theres a huge flaw with the plan aswell.

1, He'll probably find it funny and not care.
2, He can just block you and you won't be able to send him messages.

DeletedUser

It's the thought that counts. Ever heard of how "loving care being almost a tangible thing?" We want to do this with our malice. Make it palpable for D4. We can do this. YES WE CAN!

DeletedUser

Sounds like what someone who is right behind D4 in ranks would say.... Hmmmmm.....

DeletedUser

yeah!

why dont you both fight each other so i can sweep past you both ;)

DeletedUser

why don't we all tell D4 how much we love him and want him to stay on this world and will never EVER attack him again. THAT'LL MAKE HIM QUIT!

DeletedUser

I know how to get rid of him. Thanks for the idea killer.

*Runs and Googles Shakespearean Love Sonnets*

DeletedUser

This isn't working so far. D4 is only nobling again fast as ever. MORE HATE PLOX.

democon

You do realize the whole of W44 is not going to send a message to the top dog, containing hate -_- i like your spirit, but my sig points and laughs at this topic :p

You Can't Spell "Failure" without U!

DeletedUser

lame.

And here I was hoping for a nice war. You fail to impress me with your pathetic excuse at flaming someone.

DeletedUser

Guys i think you missed the point, this is aimed to be a little bit of fun and bring some games into the forums not a troll D4 thread by WW

DeletedUser

I disagree gummer. I really do want him to quit! :D

P.s. And remember, even that one sentence of flame mail helps.

P.p.s United we stand, divided we fall.....

You do realize the whole of W44 is not going to send a message to the top dog, containing hate -_- i like your spirit, but my sig points and laughs at this topic :p

You Can't Spell "Failure" without U!
Looks like someone's a scared kitty with a cold. Awwww, poor li'l kitty. Do u wanna play with a pinkish ball of yarn? Do u wanna open an account in tribalhugs? DO U ...punk?

lame.

And here I was hoping for a nice war. You fail to impress me with your pathetic excuse at flaming someone.

DamageNL
Opponents defeated: 8.856.823 (87.)

Why don't try attacking someone instead of hoping for someone else to do it. :D

Enuff drivel.

Go send that hate mailzors!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol WW

well me and him crossed swords last night in skype were we can both argue or fight rather than waiting lol

fk it WW when were ready to quit bro i think we should fight it out for rank 2 lol just all out nuking (whom ever gets the most ODA increase in 1week wins lol) ;) OJ bro you nuke me and your dismissed in W50 lolz

DeletedUser

:D Ur a clever man gummer. Cos I just have a small cluster beside you I can't really hope to beat you. I prolly couldn't beat you anyway. :(
You just want an excuse to take those vills!
NEVER!
WW villages stay WW villages!

DeletedUser

Best. Thread. Ever. I am going to take it one further and send him hate mail on his other worlds too! Lets get him to quit TW all together! WOo! Down with tyranny!