World Wide Penguin Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser9021

Thanks for the penguin, Cazac, it's funny :icon_biggrin:

I expected something with a big bloody knife, due to me stabbing Shevar in the back, but if you think it was justice and not bloody revenge, I am happy :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

@ all who asked for more, maybe if i find some good suitable ones i will, but usually the second draft is weaker than the incipit and i try to refrain as much as i can from doing sequels... so, most probably there won't be another series of Penguins, i don't think Starcrossed would agree to that either...also trying not to annoy Blurk too much, he's been good to me so far :icon_cool:

Hench, i bring it as i see it, i did know Shevar and i think the actions were justified and such a drastic change was needed not for that region in particular but surely for w6 in general...though...as i continue to see it there would be a few more deserving the same treatment...now it depends on how set you are on doing this Vigilante business.

As for the rest, i'm glad you enjoyed them, as Barkingmad said, after a week of "Why so serious?" due to the ever occurring wars, we took a break and thought we'd gather around friends and foes alike, legends and history makers, tribes long gone and tribes still living in a a style we've accustomed our viewers and listeners to.

Because after all, it is just a game and we need to de-numb our faces from time to time with a hint of smile, with all the flaming and gray times lurking around, we might be too tempted to tickle our TW veins with a sharp razor blade just to see some color.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

@ all who asked for more, maybe if i find some good suitable ones i will, but usually the second draft is weaker than the incipit and i try to refrain as much as i can from doing sequels so most probably there won't be another series of Penguins, i don't think Starcrossed would agree to that either...

There are alot of penguins in our own forums though, not shown here yet :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

@ all who asked for more, maybe if i find some good suitable ones i will, but usually the second draft is weaker than the incipit and i try to refrain as much as i can from doing sequels... so, most probably there won't be another series of Penguins, i don't think Starcrossed would agree to that either...also trying not to annoy Blurk too much, he's been good to me so far :icon_cool:

As my dear hubby said.. This is a one time only performance :)

It took forever to find them, and forever to upload them. (yes I had to upload them, and make the BB-codes, don't ask how he talked me into it.)

You are actually lucky that it was launched here at all. It was suppose to be a joke in the tribe only ^^

DeletedUser

What website do you do it on.

Okay will be nice and tell my secret :p

I basically just googled tux, and went into the first page there was.

That page just happened to be a site with a tux generator.

And it had a large gallery with tux's.

Then it was just linking the site to caz, and we began finding tux's for our tribe first, and then the world edition.

Then they got uploaded on imageshack (first part.. But since it kept crashing on me) and on tiny pics. And voila.. There you go.

Link to the page with the tux's.
http://tux.crystalxp.net/

DeletedUser

Okay will be nice and tell my secret :p

I basically just googled tux, and went into the first page there was.

That page just happened to be a site with a tux generator.

And it had a large gallery with tux's.

Then it was just linking the site to caz, and we began finding tux's for our tribe first, and then the world edition.

Then they got uploaded on imageshack (first part.. But since it kept crashing on me) and on tiny pics. And voila.. There you go.

Link to the page with the tux's.
http://tux.crystalxp.net/

I love you! :icon_redface:

Thanks for this. :)

DeletedUser

Is that the thunder-cat logo in yours? :)

ofc it is :p

oh yeah, and the reason that we didn't link directly from the page was because there are some sort of anti linking filter on it. So the person that links the pic can see it. But nobody else can :/

Second. There is a guide to how to make tux's. But you will need a photo editor to make them. There isn't one on the homepage.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mick876

I found mine lol

My second name is Black. So i think this MIB tux suits me

tux.png

DeletedUser

The Or.D members I think caz should have posted too >.<

Dikadam
dikayx5.jpg

One Winged Angel
owarx3.jpg

Lord Ammit