World Wide Penguin Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

that's cause I don't want you to be sad and not have a job. we make a nice team :icon_wink:

DeletedUser22924

These were the best I could find grizzly... hope someone suits you :icon_wink:

I'll leave it to ftlp to get a white background for them so the penguin can be seen better :icon_cool:

can i keep the one that looks like chewbacka?:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Okay I need a penguin for DUKE, One that represents the challange that I issued. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

For DUKE:

I've chosen these cause I think DUKE was made for war and fun (the purpose of the game) and also cause you wanted to be duke (wanted freedom)
so here they are...
If this wasn't really what you were looking fore then please give me details about what you want and I'll look forward to get you some that fill your desires.

DeletedUser

This one for sure :icon_biggrin:

I luv the stick of dynamite that he's smoking. Thats perfect for this event :icon_twisted:

jabatmilitux2387rq1.th.png

flpt

I got replaced :icon_surprised:

died all xD

You all will have a penguin with a black background:icon_twisted: and i will be the only one with a penguin only muuhahahhahaha

DeletedUser

I got replaced :icon_surprised:

died all xD

You all will have a penguin with a black background:icon_twisted: and i will be the only one with a penguin only muuhahahhahaha

:lol: you were not replaced. you're still here =)

Grizzle

Dont worry soul breakers give owls out now. So you can do your things he wont replace you while im around.

flpt

Dont worry soul breakers give owls out now. So you can do your things he wont replace you while im around.

<3 :lol:

hmm, i got time do you want me to resize and take the background?:icon_confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.