World wide shared forum

colonelabbas

Lets have a shared forum amongst all the tribes in this world.

doesnt matter enemies or not,it will be fun :p
or well,i think it would (A)

maxkvo

Good idea

share forums
trusted members= members of the tribe
hidden= council

I tis possible

Psihic

We can all share a section. DNS is a very communicative tribe so I dont see a problem in it :)

.dan.101

Would you really want me trollin' you all day long? :icon_cool:

On a serious note, I wouldn't actually mind this.

DeletedUser

Wow i never thought you had a serious note :S

who are you cos you arent dannyboi

.dan.101

Who am I?
Well, that's an easy question. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

DeletedUser

JESUS!

I surrender to your might holiness oh major holiness god dude man

DeletedUser

Who am I?
Well, that's an easy question. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

The player of too much fallout 3
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.

DeletedUser

the only thing that FallOut 4 had better than 3 was the 'hardcore mode'. if FallOut 3 had it, it would be absolutely perfect.

.dan.101

The player of too much fallout 3
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.

Completely forgot it was in the game to be honest. But good game non-the-less. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Tbh i have never heard of it. Mw2 ftw! AC Brotherhood ftw! Halo1 ftw!

DeletedUser

This world has changed alot since I left...i miss playing..or attempting to play lol..anyone on one of the new joinable worlds?

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
shizz mw2 would be perfecr for you if you didn't have a noobish ps3! XBOX is Da BEST! :D

DeletedUser

shizz mw2 would be perfecr for you if you didn't have a noobish ps3! XBOX is Da BEST! :D

I am sorry everyone, but it seems that ottomatic fighter has now had a stroke and is suffering from a brain tumor and somehow thinks that XboX is better than Ps3.

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I know it is for a fact :)
Google it. :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator: