World winners Kitty and their pondering predicament

Optimus.

Reaction score
So as we all know, Babin has won the world by proxy. Let's all congratulate him on the hard thought victory.

The battle of Hastings, the battle of Gettysburg, W129 Tribalwars international server, the battle of Waterloo. They all are level on par with some of the best spectacles of battle.

With a family of 10? tribes covering the rim, the question on everyone's lips is, how they are going to fit all these egos on the game winning battle bus?? A tribe limit of 15 means alot of these players are doing all this work for what reason? Maybe a different motive was offered, some sort of foreplay? Who's knows!

Maybe if Otto spams 'delete account' enough they will finally get their roster of 15? At the end of the day these guys have to be obedient to their master of course !
8EAEAC9F-622A-4898-9F6D-7369A1679E3C.jpeg

Time will tell but now we face the biggest war the world has seen yet. The delete account war, who will get their precious badge to have on their profile? Will any of them come to their senses? Find out on the next episode of DragonBall Z.

Dragon Emperor

Reaction score
So as we all know, Babin has won the world by proxy. Let's all congratulate him on the hard thought victory.

The battle of Hastings, the battle of Gettysburg, W129 Tribalwars international server, the battle of Waterloo. They all are level on par with some of the best spectacles of battle.

With a family of 10? tribes covering the rim, the question on everyone's lips is, how they are going to fit all these egos on the game winning battle bus?? A tribe limit of 15 means alot of these players are doing all this work for what reason? Maybe a different motive was offered, some sort of foreplay? Who's knows!

Maybe if Otto spams 'delete account' enough they will finally get their roster of 15? At the end of the day these guys have to be obedient to their master of course !
View attachment 11529

Time will tell but now we face the biggest war the world has seen yet. The delete account war, who will get their precious badge to have on their profile? Will any of them come to their senses? Find out on the next episode of DragonBall Z.
I sense some butt-hurtery here

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
@Optimus. I appreciate the congratulations, with that being said. I am officially quitting tribalwars, if anyone sees me back on this shithole game please quote this and insult me into quitting again.

I wish you all the best, it was a pleasure playing with and against you all. Good luck everyone.

~Babin

Xuxanodedo

Reaction score
You gotta go and get angry at all of my honesty! You know We try, but we don't do too well with apologies. I hope we don't run out of time, could someone call a referee?
Because we just need one more shot at forgiveness
I know you know that We made those mistakes maybe once or twice and, by once or twice, I mean maybe a couple of hundred times :rolleyes:
So let us redeem, redeem ourselves tonight
Because We just need one more shot at second chances!

Is it too late now to say Sorry?

RuSerious

Reaction score
I never understood why 45 players will all work together when only 15 of them can win. Seems weird. Its like cucking yourself for months and months on end everyday.

Arcward

Master Commander 2019
Reaction score
I never understood why 45 players will all work together when only 15 of them can win. Seems weird. Its like cucking yourself for months and months on end everyday.
Yes, its SUPER bizarre that the rim tribes joined up together and decided to fight instead of letting the core alliance of Teens/Cats/Scats/BAB/Mind (am I missing any? Busy/Busy2/HEAT now included? XD) force merge down to 15 - while offering to recruit anyone possibly willing to flip. This isn't just the strategy Babin uses, you can see it pretty much everywhere here.

What a moronic thread. Everyone is aware there are only 15 spots, and there is plenty war to go. Enjoy the settings, this is the spiciest in a while.

Optimus.

Reaction score
Yes, its SUPER bizarre that the rim tribes joined up together and decided to fight instead of letting the core alliance of Teens/Cats/Scats/BAB/Mind (am I missing any? Busy/Busy2/HEAT now included? XD) force merge down to 15 - while offering to recruit anyone possibly willing to flip. This isn't just the strategy Babin uses, you can see it pretty much everywhere here.

What a moronic thread. Everyone is aware there are only 15 spots, and there is plenty war to go. Enjoy the settings, this is the spiciest in a while.
Brother, these moronic threads used to be all the joy in the old externals but then there is negative nancys like you who play this game like an excel spreadsheet. Enjoy the banter and have fun because it's a game.