worlds best

DeletedUser

who has been the best in an over all light in this world. please list their name and then a short reason why they were picked.

Best Soldier:Soldier 1st Class, for being a consistent threat and never giving up even when the odds clearly show defeat in every way possible.

Best Duke:pajina, even though i hate him and he hates me i give him props for leading his tribe to where it is today. great choices and the love of his tribe is what makes him a worthy duke to date for this. however he sometimes acts arrogant and fails to see past his gull.

Best Baron:i don't know... i was baron of celts but i didn't do much besides sharpen their minds and teach some of them.

Best Forum personality: okay once again this goes to Soldier 1st class or noobaxes or r2d3, all three show witty arguments and have won my heart in the forums

Best Attacker:Cham, ODA explains it all.

Best defender:Raven by far, his skill of defending and attacking and knowing this game has made him a deadly opponent and a worthy ally

Best Nobler: ehh... this is debatable.

biggest Douche bag:pajina or smurks, we both show great Dbaggyness and im sure we both are the most hated and loved

Last edited by a moderator:

inflrc

Best Soldiers: All the current active players that continue being original owners since the beginning of this world and who stayed loyal to their original tribes while they existed. My respect to all those, doesn't matter where they belong.

To the supposed legends that are not more with us, in general, I can consider them to be as good
players as the first ones, but that lacked perseverance as those have. I can give them credit for a good propaganda, but that was only useful against weak players :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Best Soldiers: All the current active players that continue being original owners since the beginning of this world and who stayed loyal to their original tribes while they existed. My respect to all those, doesn't matter where they belong.

To the supposed legends that are not more with us, in general, I can consider them to be as good
players as the first ones, but that lacked perseverance as those have. I can give them credit for a good propaganda, but that was only useful against weak players :icon_wink:

sometimes you have to leave your account due to area :icon_wink: some got lucky some just got dumped in crap areas and had no where to go but i fully agree.thank you for your input.

inflrc

Personally, when I don't like the area I restart :icon_wink:
I don't believe in luck, I believe in determination, perseverance and capability to adapt.

DeletedUser

when your already 200 or 300 villages strong and the area turned into a massive twist and turn area nand your tribes hates you for telling them they need to drop all the small players and eat them and the only other tribes don't accept you... except one across the world well then mate restarting then would be utterly pointless. give your account to someone else or delete it and move on. ;) or you get gang banged by 7 or 8 players when you are utterly alone.

inflrc

What you say happens. It's called losing, game over. :icon_cool:
After that you can seek another world, if you still want to keep playing TW. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

What you say happens. It's called losing, game over. :icon_cool:
After that you can seek another world, if you still want to keep playing TW. :icon_rolleyes:

what you call losing is generally a new start. when people want you around of course :icon_wink: just because someone failed in one area doesn't mean they will in another.:icon_cool:

bronse

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Best Baron:i don't know... i was baron of celts but i didn't do much besides sharpen their minds and teach some of them.

OOO smurks I am a baron, I thought ya loved ma :)

DeletedUser

OOO smurks I am a baron, I thought ya loved ma :)

lol then your my number 1 baron :icon_wink: i love ya because you were fun to talk with :icon_biggrin: anyway yeah you win that award for me:)

DeletedUser71844

who has been the best in an over all light in this world. please list their name and then a short reason why they were picked.

Best Soldier:Soldier 1st Class, for being a consistent threat and never giving up even when the odds clearly show defeat in every way possible.

Best Forum personality: okay once again this goes to Soldier 1st class or noobaxes or r2d3, all three show witty arguments and have won my heart in the forums

Thank you Smurks :)

You're a real pal.

DeletedUser71844

Best Soldier:
Hmm. Soldier is a hard one... Synonyms: serviceman - warrior - man
Articbear

Best Duke:
Darkhelmet145 aka Richy Made the impossible possible :)

Best Baron:
Idk any barons. Apart from Baroness Janice :icon_wink:

Best Forum personality:
There are a lot. Tied.
Smurks and R2D3

Best Attacker:
Smurks :axemen:

Best defender:
Lauradoom.

Best Nobler:
All the pointwhores over 20mil. :icon_neutral:

Biggest Douche bag:
Lolol. Gonna go out on a limb and say Bronse.. Just for teh lols.

S1cky Dutch

Best Soldier: Csiz

Best Duke: Can't say, Do actually do not talk to any of them, except Pajuno, but that talk is not worth shit lol

Best Baron: Bullmastiff when he was still active

Best Forum personality: Do not read all that crap, just like to read off-topic posts:p

Best Attacker: Everyone who get's 5mill ODA in a week.

Best defender: Would say the Hiram acc(new owner/sitter?) But haven't really focused on him, yet. Haven't fought anyone 1on1 really..

Best Nobler: People with nobles, LOL!

biggest Douche bag: ME![/QUOTE]

Last edited:

bronse

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Biggest Douche bag:

I thought you all loves mah :(
ok i need to get closer to you :) I can sort that my friend :)

DeletedUser

Biggest Douche bag:

As i was once a time in Draco. with the team F.H.L., bankdude, pink, dota.. back in the old days where Bronse was my leader and have been my best leader in W30.

:icon_wink:

DeletedUser79042

This world had several phases.

Parmenion -like it or not- was the mega player of the past times.

Raven -we all seem to like him/her/it- is the mega player of all times and worlds.

Pajuno - like it or not- is the mega Duke of all times.

As the accounts grow bigger every day and single players manage them - these are the heroes of this world nowadays.

As for pnp, maybe I am just trolling, maybe not. Who knows :icon_biggrin:

ende.

DeletedUser

This world had several phases.

Parmenion -like it or not- was the mega player of the past times.

Raven -we all seem to like him/her/it- is the mega player of all times and worlds.

Pajuno - like it or not- is the mega Duke of all times.

As the accounts grow bigger every day and single players manage them - these are the heroes of this world nowadays.

As for pnp, maybe I am just trolling, maybe not. Who knows :icon_biggrin:

ende.

r2 you will never be a troll here<3