worlds best

DeletedUser71844

I think it's funny how a member of Phoenx gets promoted to In-game-staff and suddenly my nukes get -25% luck. :icon_rolleyes:

Naaah Asala you're cool.

MR.MR

I think it's funny how a member of Phoenx gets promoted to In-game-staff and suddenly my nukes get -25% luck. :icon_rolleyes:

Naaah Asala you're cool.

I am in no way shape or form a member of Phoenx. I just rigged it that way because I don't like you :icon_cool: Smurk's get +50% and Pajuno's get -100%

Naaah SFC, you're cool.

DeletedUser71844

Sorry, I thought you were part of Paj's brainwashed cult?
No?

Then you are cool fo' sho' :p

DeletedUser

I am in no way shape or form a member of Phoenx. I just rigged it that way because I don't like you :icon_cool: Smurk's get +50% and Pajuno's get -100%

Naaah SFC, you're cool.

no wonder 1 warhead nukes been clearing Ltrains villages left and right ;)

DeletedUser79042

Depends on Kilo-Mega (ton) capability of said weapon. Asala is usually building them BIG! :lol:

DeletedUser

Depends on Kilo-Mega (ton) capability of said weapon. Asala is usually building them BIG! :lol:

the bigger the better ive always been told until their back breaks from all that weight

DeletedUser

Bigger isn't always better.....

Nuclear_weapon_size_chart.jpg

DeletedUser79042

The MK-17 was a Biiig one. Size/Performance - wise. Kinda like the 26400 pop nuke ;)

silvereclipes

The MK-17 was a Biiig one. Size/Performance - wise. Kinda like the 26400 pop nuke ;)

I always liked the airburst MOABs nothing beats a airfuel burst bomb as big a bang as a true nuke without the fall out.

DeletedUser

moab.jpg

So which member of which tribe?

dynamite-alarm-clock.jpg

My preference.....a mother in law bomb, realy an alarm clock but she has Noooooo sense of humour :)

Last edited by a moderator: