Worlds Shortest War?

DeletedUser

Greetings World 33.

First of all, I would like to introduce myself. I am Hezlog, some of you may remember me from other worlds/ventures. I am Duke of the tribe ExP. and we have a little tale to tell.

Once upon a time, there was a group of players located in K34. These players were some of the very best of the K, but that were growing disillusioned. The Reason? Their continent had become infested with MR tribes, lacking in knowledge, experience, and at some points, even common sense. Therefore, they put their heads together, and came up with ExP., a tribe free from noobs of all shapes and sizes. This was two days ago.

However, deep inside his castle, the Duke of the #1 Tribe in K34 was not a happy bunny. His best citezens had begun leaving him, riding off with their heads held high for pastures new and the effervescent kingdom of ExP.. So first he tried telling our kingdom to stop talking to people. Then he tried building a Giant Wall around his lands to stop his citizens leaving. Finally, he gave up, and simply said:

marc666 said:
we can remove your tribe from the game

So there it was. the so called "Northern Rulers" had become jealous of the better players, and thought to stop them with one simple threat. However, his plan backfired. The people of ExP. rejoiced in the chance to prove themselves, and there was much merry-making and song-singing.

Despite this, the odds were stacked against them, the opposing Kingdom had 4 times the number of citizens, and Hezlog realised that in their current state, even they might be hard-pressed for victory. However, he was a master in the art of speech, and as messengers rode back and forth between the opposing kingdoms, we waited to see whether he had the Skill to break the heart of the ~NR~ king. "A war at this stage?" thought Hezlog, "Preposterous! Nobody even has Nobles yet!"

Then, out of the blue, a messenger from the Northern Rulers arrived, waving the white flag:

marc666 said:
ok what do you think of all our experienced members join you(including me) and I become baron in exp. i feel like this tribe of me isn`t working.

The citizens of ExP. were overcome with happiness, war had been averted, and peace could return to the land. Furthermore, new neighbours might soon be arriving! However, inside this, Hezlog suspected that the ~NR~ king might not quite come up to scratch. "Any Duke who abandons his KRank 1 tribe isn't the sort of player we want here" he thought. He suspected that marc666 might not be all he was cracked up to be. He suspected foul play. However, he played along to the opposing kings chat, and so was all-the-more surprised when the day came that he saw the masons working to remove the fortress of ~NR~. Their people left in chaos, no homes, no king, who knows what shall follow?

Their mighty kingdom vanished, their king humiliated, the smart players of ~NR~ now had a choice. They had a route to choose to a better world, a happier tomorrow. But will they choose the best road to follow?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sort of pointless. No nobles yet so wars right now are just for shits and giggles.

DeletedUser

Hmmm... so we're not allowed to have any fun til nobling begins.

I guess you had to be there but I thought this was hilarious!

DeletedUser

since when did no nobles stop anyone..... wars get declared all the time even if yah cant fight them it is the tw way.

Btw im hearing good things about exp. They are a tribe that will do well in my eyes
keep it up.

Jakub1992

not pointless,you can eliminate a tribe early on just by not letting them grow

DeletedUser

nice story :) but i would loved to have seen a proper war between the two of you, you sound quite equally matched

DeletedUser

Nice to see another mass recruiting tribe knocked out after just a few days.. Congrats hez ;)

mike62

Now now G you know not to be nasty all we need now is Blue and we are off..

mike62

The time will come for fun thats when the true test of a tribe will happen,points are great in a new world until the proverbial hits the fan.

Last edited:

mike62

K34 is still under BP,ive managed to find 1-2 nice little farms but it will grow .

DeletedUser

You shouldnt become disillusioned so fast. There be Giants lurking in your hills.

DeletedUser

K34 is our playground. We're not big on sharing :icon_twisted:

applicable to families and experienced tribes alike.