Worlds Shortest War?

DeletedUser

:(

im 33 :(

oh well, 33 to myself, cant complain
u have fun in 34 pp, ill take rim, you go core!

DeletedUser

K34 is our playground. We're not big on sharing :icon_twisted:

applicable to families and experienced tribes alike.

Not keen on sharing either but this sounds like a good deal, as unsavoury as it sounds I am sure the community will leave you to play with yourselves in K34 while the rest of us play with the world ;)

/me waves at Pervis.

DeletedUser

33, 34, 43 is enough for the start... You can play with the rest of the world until we get those 3 K`s. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wow it seems post on this world end p leading you away from the topic by 2nd page...

DeletedUser51390

Wow it seems post on this world end p leading you away from the topic by 2nd page...

wouldnt say that this is still tlaking about k34

there are some people who seem to think there gona be ontop when they havent noticed some of the games best lurking in the same k as them.

it may be quiet there now but while they sleep in their tiny lil beds they will soon here a rumble coming from a distance and by then it will be too late.:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

i lol'd

its quite impressive how they dont notice an impending disaster, when they dont hold any top spots in theyr k, and dont notice 1 tribe have most :|

tis an ickle bit embarrasing

DeletedUser51390

i lol'd

its quite impressive how they dont notice an impending disaster, when they dont hold any top spots in theyr k, and dont notice 1 tribe have most :|

tis an ickle bit embarrasing

^^ i agree with him

any chance of recruiting that exp guy for such a later start he is keeping up with omcoming storm pretty well.

i understnd his name wouldnt quite fit the scheme of things but it would suck to see a potential good player get wasted due to location alone:icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Not keen on sharing either but this sounds like a good deal, as unsavoury as it sounds I am sure the community will leave you to play with yourselves in K34 while the rest of us play with the world ;)

/me waves at Pervis.

you appear where I least expect you and usually leave a trail of bruised egos and broken bones as a sign of your passage. :icon_razz:

Are you playing this server ?

Let the world think we're happy with 3 Ks. They're in for a rude awakening :icon_cool:

mike62

Its begining to sound like W18 in here all that was divided up as well it was like a carve up im hoping this world isnt going the same way it could get quite nasty.

DeletedUser

^^ i agree with him

any chance of recruiting that exp guy for such a later start he is keeping up with omcoming storm pretty well.

i understnd his name wouldnt quite fit the scheme of things but it would suck to see a potential good player get wasted due to location alone:icon_redface:

A few things of note.

1. Not quite keeping up. Wait for the next update ;)

Ket Space

Oncoming Storm

3. He is korean :icon_eek:
I am surprised he doesnt have a 300 point lead based on that alone lol

DeletedUser51390

A few things of note.

1. Not quite keeping up. Wait for the next update ;)

Ket Space

Oncoming Storm

3. He is korean :icon_eek:
I am surprised he doesnt have a 300 point lead based on that alone lol

thanks for the info lol. stil could be a potential recruit or depending on location(too lazy to look him up) it could make for a nice noble target

DeletedUser

2 Ket Space ExP. 1.027 1 1
3 MiCkEyNmAlLoRy ExP. 881

number 3 is right next to me, and number 2 is just a little further. another tribe member nearby. those 2 dont stand a chance :D

noble targets ftw!

(yes, im nobling into another k, my K sucks. barbs are growing faster than the players out here)

DeletedUser51390

2 Ket Space ExP. 1.027 1 1
3 MiCkEyNmAlLoRy ExP. 881

number 3 is right next to me, and number 2 is just a little further. another tribe member nearby. those 2 dont stand a chance :D

noble targets ftw!

(yes, im nobling into another k, my K sucks. barbs are growing faster than the players out here)

yes i took a look at the lead you had on everyone in your k and though on how sad lol. nice they will beprime targets for you guys. possibly the best pik of anyones first noble

unlessof course allyboo and kebabe go after eachother there quite close :icon_twisted:

but icant see that happening

DeletedUser48035

/me waves at Pervis.

Lol ... Pistol :icon_cool:
Playing with the world is dangerous ... And you know it ... Yarr

DeletedUser

Watch yourselves ;-)

We're not here to play nice, and we're not here playing for the first time. If we need to, we'll fight Fire with Fire, Wind with Wind, Storms with Storms and any other Disaster waiting to happen in equal or greater measure. Not that we particularly have a need to right now, but it's always interesting to keep an open mind when dealing with Friends and Foes alike. (Side note: Consult ODA for slight reference of those who stand in our way)

And feel free to Invite our players, better they leave now, than we find out later that they don't have the ExP spirit.

:D