Worldwide International War Community

DeletedUser

Worldwide International War Community

:icon_cool: On 1/10/09, the day the earth trust started to break out of control :ram:

Nobling season has commence, as you all can see from the point of veiw. Blades & T-W-C family are at war with -PoP- family and HRDCOR. I think this war might end pretty quick.

How can i tell?

Because T-W-C is rank #1 in that continent with 59 tribe members located there & Blades is rank #3 with only 40 tribe members located there. Since HRDCOR (disbanned) there tribe. -PoP- is now in a 2 front war battle feild zone. That's isn't good if you look on the bright side :icon_wink:

2mxlbmb.gif
29m9cw6.jpg
VS
xm3dwg.gif

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

:icon_cool: On 1/10/09, the day that this conversation was told.

Another was has been activated, KBC VS GOD family. I think GOD will when this war.

As of what i can see, KBC is surrounded by GOD family tribes'. If KBC can get one of GOD family tribes' off there back. Then KBC could probably be able to take out the main tribe of the GOD family. But only one tribe will come out as the ruler of continent K67.

dg4djr.png
VS
x3fofp.jpg
"so may the best one ruler the world"

DeletedUser

War of the families :icon_sad:
Who has more branches will "Rule the world" eh -_-

DeletedUser22924

i did'nt bold it i just made it bigger, i dont know why its bolded

DeletedUser22924

i think its fail because this is pretty much glorifying Family tribes, this early in the game Families never work

DeletedUser

Good luck to both sides.
I hope both tribes will die in painful death.:)

GL

DeletedUser

GDK, aren't you like the shadow or a carbon copy of Ellis/Danellis? E.g. Failure?

Just for the people who don't know, he keeps making tribes and failing, like ROBOT on most worlds. In W28, when Sun.S disbanded he thought of inviting everyone, not one person joined... :lol:

Wonder why :icon_rolleyes:

Plus Nshnet completely owned you on the forums.

Deleted User - 3135

i think its fail because this is pretty much glorifying Family tribes, this early in the game Families never work

Never?
Look at world 2 and world 3...

Family tribes from the beginning over there.

I'm no family tribe supporter. In fact the reverse, but to make dumb statements without justification... why I am I even arguing :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

from doke of -pop- for have family in k66 said:
masoudshah today at 19:21
we are basically in k66.
do you like have a family with -PoP- name in k66 .
we need your support and help you in futher for be 1st rank in word.
if you like have a family in k66 say to me

I think we are on this guys side.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
GDK, aren't you like the shadow or a carbon copy of Ellis/Danellis? E.g. Failure?

Just for the people who don't know, he keeps making tribes and failing, like ROBOT on most worlds. In W28, when Sun.S disbanded he thought of inviting everyone, not one person joined... :lol:

Wonder why :icon_rolleyes:

Plus Nshnet completely owned you on the forums.

When was the last time you led a top 10 tribe?

mordecairule

Check out the PTT family in World 7 for those that say family tribes never work.

DeletedUser

When was the last time you led a top 10 tribe?

Lawl. Erm today? Yesterday, the day before, the day before that... :icon_razz:

Please don't comment to me if you don't know me.

GDK said he was going to own W28... And restarted after..................... A week?

DeletedUser

Check out the PTT family in World 7 for those that say family tribes never work.
Wont work simply because there is weary few good players.
When you reach level where you are seen as good you will start to have ambitions and pride. Well, umm, there is no pride in numbers is there?

DeletedUser

don't you mean i.e. failure?

nice o hear about less-talked-about wars, no matter how noobish they may be. this thread gets 4 stars from me. we're fighting 5-6 different tribes which are/were larger than us at some point. having fun ^_^ !

Deleted User - 3135

I think we are on this guys side.

Is soooo bet your response didn't beat my one:

from doke of -pop- for have family in k66 said:
masoudshah today at 19:21
we are basically in k66.
do you like have a family with -PoP- name in k66 .
we need your support and help you in futher for be 1st rank in word.
if you like have a family in k66 say to me

Bloodhood today at 19:25
Sure but you must rename to this:
Tag: BH
Name: We Love Bloodhood

:)

masoudshah today at 20:01
this is better BH&PoP
now we are at war with T-W-C and your opinion about this

DeletedUser

don't you mean i.e. failure?

nice o hear about less-talked-about wars, no matter how noobish they may be. this thread gets 4 stars from me. we're fighting 5-6 different tribes which are/were larger than us at some point. having fun ^_^ !

No I definately ment E.g...

Anyway: I.E = E.g ... :icon_wink: