Worse than a Noob

xshahzad

Hello every one,

It is a true story.
I planned to join W57 so I contacted 2-4 premades, just to discuss things and to know them better, I want to join an elite premade not an ordinary premade so I need to scout them. Now the 2-3 premades rejected me, since I never gave an interview.

Now I contacted one of my friend, he also plans to join W57 as well. So I told him that I would co-play with him, but do not tell anyone, since it is most probable that I would not be accepted. So he contacted Sins!-W57 and told them that he wants to join and a Noob would co-play with him. They accepted him in the premade so I was accepted as a noob. Now since the time for world joining came close I thought it is better to let the leadership know my real identity so if in future they find out my real identity they might dismiss us both and my friend suffers with me as well.

So I let them know my real identity. They rejected me and told me that I cannot co play with my friend.

In the end it proves I am worse than a noob.
I think what that might be.

I am looking for a co-player for W58. I live in Pakistan. I am online from 5:00 - 19:00.

Have fun.
:D

Last edited by a moderator:

Sweet Deception

If you are a nub, then why do you want to play in a good premade ?

*VinTage*

He is a noobend ;) He was all over the place before W56 and now he is back..

homeland

it is amazing how astute u are in playing this game!
i have no idea what ur motivation is.. if i was in ur position i would take things differently

Kudos to you for sticking with this lovely and headache of a game.
But a piece of advice.. the way you post and that u think that the forums are ur playground pisses people of. And ofc, the forums are for everyone but it has its consequences as you can see

xshahzad

Why do you keep posting the same stuff everywhere ?
The thread was closed because i posted it in premade section. I have to put it in Co-player section after talking with moderator.

If you are a nub, then why do you want to play in a good premade ?
I am not noob. People call me noob, for no solid reason.
Also I think i am not a normal members that is why i did not gave an interview.

But a piece of advice.. the way you post and that u think that the forums are ur playground pisses people of. And ofc, the forums are for everyone but it has its consequences as you can see
Thanks for the advice. I really apreciate it.

I normally post my honest opinion, and do not care mush about the consequences.

I know what i do.

ZedNex

You know why Leon didn't accept you? It wasn't because you were a noob at playing the game. It's because of your annoyance, arrogance and basic disapproval of anything to do with help, criticism, or knowledge.

What I mean is - when people tell you to stop posting: you still post, everywhere.
When people to you to keep yourself quiet: you bug them.
When you make statements such as "I'm one of my kind" it shows you live in a dream-world.

Slade Cradus

The statement of "one of a kind" is indeed self-explanatory.. Still I do not see any purpose or benefits on any party, for creating this thread..

Self-flaming much?!

xshahzad

You know why Leon didn't accept you? It wasn't because you were a noob at playing the game. It's because of your annoyance, arrogance and basic disapproval of anything to do with help, criticism, or knowledge.

1) What I mean is - when people tell you to stop posting: you still post, everywhere.
2) When people to you to keep yourself quiet: you bug them.
3) When you make statements such as "I'm one of my kind" it shows you live in a dream-world.
1) Why should i stop posting? Who are they to tell me to stop posting.
2) why should i keep quite? Who are they to tell me not to post.
3) I know who i am, and i make true statement. I do not live in dream-world.

As for following a leader, i always follow orders and If i have diffrnces with the leadership i would make my point in PM. if i feel i can chritecise on the forum as well.

I like discussing things and discussion brings good ideas.

In W54 I joined a tribe PHX the leader asked me to send support to a player or attack an enemy to show my loyalty. I told him i would not since it really does not show loyalty to the tribe by ssending support or attacking enemy. If he do not trust me i would leave but would not show loyalty that way. The leader trusted me without that request.

busamad

Contributing Poster
Interesting read. You know following near enough the same practice many great tribes have come about & some who made an early impact on worlds.
Any tribe that puts the good of the tribe above the good of the player will win as long as you have players willing to give that 154% (Harlos words).

The down fall comes about due to so many noobs in this game who do not think for the tribe & look at the tribe as just a stepping stone for their own greatness.

The bit I don't understand however is this : our priority is nor growth nor success.

I can confirm that if you find the players who fit your bill then without question you will get massive growth which brings success & through that have loads of fun. After all you joined a war game.

Almighty Soldier

Hello every one,

It is a true story.
I planned to join W57 so I contacted 2-4 premades, just to discuss things and to know them better, I want to join an elite premade not an ordinary premade so I need to scout them. Now the 2-3 premades rejected me, since I never gave an interview.

Now I contacted one of my friend, he also plans to join W57 as well. So I told him that I would co-play with him, but do not tell anyone, since it is most probable that I would not be accepted. So he contacted Sins!-W57 and told them that he wants to join and a Noob would co-play with him. They accepted him in the premade so I was accepted as a noob. Now since the time for world joining came close I thought it is better to let the leadership know my real identity so if in future they find out my real identity they might dismiss us both and my friend suffers with me as well.

So I let them know my real identity. They rejected me and told me that I cannot co play with my friend.

In the end it proves I am worse than a noob.
I think what that might be.

I am looking for a co-player for W58. I live in Pakistan. I am online from 5:00 - 19:00.

Have fun.
:D
Quit Tribal Wars.. Do us the favor of not having to mentor a noob with no chance..