Worst End-game Ever

DeletedUser112993

Was referring to what Novko said and backing his statement up..
Lol

DeletedUser

Contra was at war with Khan, Venus, Apathy and even Naruto on the rim... W2V was the only tribe in the world we trusted enough to move to, and it pulled through for us all. We asked them to go there to, just to clear the air about that merge.

rodelxxz

Lets get the correct facts here the player did not wish to re-join royale he was put under no pressure to stay.

For I know Ex. Royals that we're assigned with UWR and W2V we're still RoyalE's leadership control. Royal has every right.

DeletedUser

"Royal's leadership" that existed inside W2V you mean? There is only one council in W2V and thats where decisions are made and if a decision cant be made then it is then open up for a poll for all W2V members, Thats how its always been done in W2V Councils dating back to w56 days... Do you hear Contra Council or UWR Council making decision inside W2V? No.. you merge into us you bend over to W2V Council.. This should've been clear to Krieger when he joined as this is how merge works but he didnt wanna give up that power. Whatever floats his boat.. Some players are meant to be soldiers in this game some for leadership.. different aspects of the game motivate different players and when the said motivation for a specific player is being threatened they either adjust and blend in or rebel and cause drama.. Krieger chose the latter.. Whats done is done. Ive had a long skype convo with him and he has different views on a lot of things. I actually think their defection from W2V is for the best for everyone involve. We've always acted as one tribe in W2V.. Krieger's attitude towards separating North vs South bs just became too appalling and causing W2V to divide into two groups. There is no such thing in W2V.. you join us.. you are joining a tribe that acts as one.. i dont care if you came from UWR, Royal or Contra or whatever.

DeletedUser

For I know Ex. Royals that we're assigned with UWR and W2V we're still RoyalE's leadership control. Royal has every right.

Control ? dictatorship now days is it ?

You are nothing but a sheep.

As for your rights .. you have none.

DeletedUser

Never been huge fan of w2v but lets be honest - they have critical mass of good and active players. The rest contra, venus, w1v, royale, khan, uwr are /were junk as tribes and good as barbs. It takes 5 min to find this out just look khan , on the map internaling since day one, waste of time and money. Royale wtf is that ? Why to merge those fellas at the first place ?

In nutshell too many people want to lead tribe and this is why fragmentation happens. If i were w2v i would start cleaning this mess for 100% dominance, shut down skype and mail there is nothing to negotiate in this world.

DeletedUser

I personally dont think W2V have the manpower to win this world without a few more mergers. Of their 57 members over a third have flatlined, and I bet theres a few more accounts there being sat. This world will only end after they've internalled all their inctives, then accepted Khan into the fold and begged RoyalE to come back. I'd bet there's less than 100 truly active (24/7) players/accounts left in W71

velibor

Sorry to get you all hot and bothered mr mod :) but its the truth...there is no reason a rank 1 tribe should have to hug it out with other rank 5 tribes to the end...the game wasn't designed for that, if it was the tribes would have unlimited membership.

If you took any of the old tribes from previous worlds such as world 39 25 or 13 for instance, those tribes would whop any new tribe's ass purely because they believed in honor and eliminating enemies instead of recruiting them...they looked at the amount of enemies destroyed as accomplishment instead of the end stats when the world ended...anyone can merge with 10 other people and make their account 10mill but not many can make a 10mill by exterminating the opposition.

Last edited:

DeletedUser42044

Before merge happens we have been given right for autonomy of controling ex royale that were not invited in W2V, been there active or not. Thats logical request from me as none UWR or core W2V members are anywhere close to them, and we from south are isolated fom rest of w2v. They maybe dont care so much to have pasive or weak active/inactive accounts on south borders but we cared expecially if it happens that we war rest of the world. We also have been told to get them in UWR where one of them would be given duke or baron rank in order to control others. We also been told we would get two council position in W2V but it happens that we lost it with first disagreement with Urban. Its all backed up with mine skype conversation with Urban Nudist.

However at the end it all happens to be just empty promises. Thats why we left and reform Royale, once more.

I did not have plan to discuss it on external at all so that would be mine last post on forum regarding this issue. If someone need prooves about or want to discuss it more you can contact me ingame anytime.

DeletedUser104264

Multiple tribes? I just recall Venus banging Contra when OD was leading when Venus was actually organised but I may be wrong, I don't know.. :p

W1V was just unlucky that players like Kekua and Gen were on the frontlines and not players like Body, Weisouki and Vemork.. :p

Maybe someone could have sat them to help? Vemork was on the frontline, made a little progress, and then didn't make a little progress ...

DeletedUser104264

Sorry to get you all hot and bothered mr mod :) but its the truth...there is no reason a rank 1 tribe should have to hug it out with other rank 5 tribes to the end...the game wasn't designed for that, if it was the tribes would have unlimited membership.

If you took any of the old tribes from previous worlds such as world 39 25 or 13 for instance, those tribes would whop any new tribe's ass purely because they believed in honor and eliminating enemies instead of recruiting them...they looked at the amount of enemies destroyed as accomplishment instead of the end stats when the world ended...anyone can merge with 10 other people and make their account 10mill but not many can make a 10mill by exterminating the opposition.

The irony in this thread is right on the money in this thread. Maybe you need to look at w56. We had plenty of accounts over 10 million by killing th enemy and won with 34 accounts. There were a few PA's around and the remnants of an enemy tribe and that's about it.

Then we have kuljaniCS complaining and leaving W2V because I stopped an internal on a player that was still playing (perhaps not much, but still present enough to react to incoming).

So if you missed the irony, in short you are saying we just merged our accounts to be large and yet Royale left because we had stopped an internal for the very reason you mention :D

DeletedUser

Maybe someone could have sat them to help? Vemork was on the frontline, made a little progress, and then didn't make a little progress ...

LOL Vemork did more damage to Stop! than W2V ever could. Impossible to act as a coherent unit with that sort of player in your tribe. I'm sure one of the reasons W2V is dominating is because theyre able to keep the ego's in check.

DeletedUser

I thought Vemork was spear heading the whole Stop/Venus/W1V ??

I personally dont think W2V have the manpower to win this world without a few more mergers. Of their 57 members over a third have flatlined, and I bet theres a few more accounts there being sat. This world will only end after they've internalled all their inctives, then accepted Khan into the fold and begged RoyalE to come back. I'd bet there's less than 100 truly active (24/7) players/accounts left in W71

This is of course you assuming that the rest of the players outside W2V stay as active as they are now and W2V players start dropping like flies. According to our history we've been very good with players activity. We had very lil amount of internals throughout the war and accounts that were easily internalled due to their size. Flatline doesnt always mean inactive.. We got players who can afford to take breaks now from the game and enjoy summer and jump back in activity if a war comes up. Not counting the available players that are messaging us wanting to be part of the winning team and get an account to play in W2V. Like Novko said, in w56 we had 34 accounts and we managed to keep all accounts active and participating wars. We've been in the anti-merge shoe before and we know how to adapt to get us through to the finish line.. Whatever it takes. So for those criticising how the world is finishing.. Suck it up because its up to us how we wanna finish it and theres jack sh*t you can do about it but whinge like a lil girl in the externals.

DeletedUser

I thought Vemork was spear heading the whole Stop/Venus/W1V ??

This is of course you assuming that the rest of the players outside W2V stay as active as they are now and W2V players start dropping like flies. According to our history we've been very good with players activity. We had very lil amount of internals throughout the war and accounts that were easily internalled due to their size. Flatline doesnt always mean inactive.. We got players who can afford to take breaks now from the game and enjoy summer and jump back in activity if a war comes up. Not counting the available players that are messaging us wanting to be part of the winning team and get an account to play in W2V. Like Novko said, in w56 we had 34 accounts and we managed to keep all accounts active and participating wars. We've been in the anti-merge shoe before and we know how to adapt to get us through to the finish line.. Whatever it takes. So for those criticising how the world is finishing.. Suck it up because its up to us how we wanna finish it and theres jack sh*t you can do about it but whinge like a lil girl in the externals.

Cant flaw your logic I suppose, it'll be interesting to see which way you guys go, dominate with your current players or take in some of the opposition who seem desperate to jump over to the winning team.

I hope the last line wasn't aimed at me, Im just trying to keep the forums active.......

velibor

The irony in this thread is right on the money in this thread. Maybe you need to look at w56. We had plenty of accounts over 10 million by killing th enemy and won with 34 accounts. There were a few PA's around and the remnants of an enemy tribe and that's about it.

Then we have kuljaniCS complaining and leaving W2V because I stopped an internal on a player that was still playing (perhaps not much, but still present enough to react to incoming).

So if you missed the irony, in short you are saying we just merged our accounts to be large and yet Royale left because we had stopped an internal for the very reason you mention :D
As I said previously Iam not from this world thus my perception of details is nonexistant...iam stating what's happening on world scale though...those tribes you're allied with you will either have to exterminate later on or merge into you...with the early closure of the world which is occuring (by looking at the map) it's most likely you guys are in for a quick finish and will just merge out accounts and fit them all into 1 tribe trough a giant mass merge...which is what I was criticizing in my post...not individual internals of certain players.

DeletedUser112993

Cyries say Kekua but his computer died and he had no other means of passing the sit to someone else. Again, Gen didn't even give us his sit for days after you guys launched.

Vemork was on the front and I have to defend Matthew, his stats were positive until he quit. When I was playing his frontline was tiny and he managed to get inside one of your clusters but wht happened after that I don't know because I had quit.

And just to be clear, I'm not complaining or whining about the way W2V have played, I applaud them for doing so well. (Just incase that was aimed at me)

Though the battle is far from over and I look forward to fighting all you guys again, was good fun ^_^

As I recall Dudeja saying in a previous post, tribal wars for him wasn't all about winning, it's about the friendships made and having fun playing.

That's how I see the game, though the ultimate fun for me now would be taking away W2V's victory of world 71. That is something I would love to see!

DeletedUser

Lots of talk about merging to win the world when obviously people didn't do their homework before posting. *If* we wanted to win the world through merges, why would we let royale go so easily? And why wouldn't we let TW into the tribe, as they were practically begging us to let them in? As for the borg merger, hardly understand why that was even brought up seeing as there is no way it could be taken as a merger. Only a few select players were brought over, of which only about 4 still even exist in the world.

Ironic thing about all this is the fact that venus was formed through constant merging (far more than W2V) and yet people seem to forget this fact and complain about the winning team. This world will likely end with a massive war more than anything.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Lots of talk about merging to win the world when obviously people didn't do their homework before posting. *If* we wanted to win the world through merges, why would we let royale go so easily? And why wouldn't we let TW into the tribe, as they were practically begging us to let them in? As for the borg merger, hardly understand why that was even brought up seeing as there is no way it could be taken as a merger. Only a few select players were brought over, of which only about 4 still even exist in the world.

Ironic thing about all this is the fact that venus was formed through constant merging (far more than W2V) and yet people seem to forget this fact and complain about the winning team. This world will likely end with a massive war more than anything.

Because merging trash doesn't work. Eg Venus.

Just because you merged less than Venus doesn't make it any more of an accomplishment.

Anything else?

DeletedUser

Because merging trash doesn't work. Eg Venus.

Just because you merged less than Venus doesn't make it any more of an accomplishment.

Anything else?

W2V is winning and will win. That's the only result that matters in TW. Your opinion, and that of anyone else, is absolutely irrelevant to the fact that, again, W2V adapted and outplayed its opposition and will become one of two tribes in .net history to win two worlds. That's more of an 'accomplishment' then leading a motley assortment of failed premades.