Worst End-game Ever

DeletedUser

i missed your presence out here James :D

Cant flaw your logic I suppose, it'll be interesting to see which way you guys go, dominate with your current players or take in some of the opposition who seem desperate to jump over to the winning team.

I hope the last line wasn't aimed at me, Im just trying to keep the forums active.......

You would be surprise but the pool of players where we can pull from aren't from opposition. W2V has been around since w56 and throughout time we have gained a lot of haters.. at the start of this world numerous tribes tried to bring W2V down coz they knew what we are capable of. But we also have gained respect from a lot of good players who have expressed interest in being part of our team.. im also counting the good players we encountered in w56.

Just an example.. Original ngazpha is coming back next week(July 4th to be exact) and im free to jump out of ngazpha account and into another acc.. ngaz can handle the account by himself especially how strong the acc is now. i really only jumped in to give him a 2 month break.. these are the things our players can afford to have. He comes back with fresh TW juice in him running while i may take a couple days break, I dont really need one as it has been so easy. He's not the only player on this kind of break. But theres definitely plenty of enemies asking if they could join W2V...

DeletedUser

Never been huge fan of w2v but lets be honest - they have critical mass of good and active players. The rest contra, venus, w1v, royale, khan, uwr are /were junk as tribes and good as barbs. It takes 5 min to find this out just look khan , on the map internaling since day one, waste of time and money. Royale wtf is that ? Why to merge those fellas at the first place ?

In nutshell too many people want to lead tribe and this is why fragmentation happens. If i were w2v i would start cleaning this mess for 100% dominance, shut down skype and mail there is nothing to negotiate in this world.

Imho, W2V had good players, but not the best in W71 (talking about starting players). The best thing they had thought, was unity as a tribe and a leadership that was smart enough to recruit some good players from different tribes to boost their fighting power and increase their points to make them able to challange the other big tribes.

You say Contra were weak/junk, but everyone knows that Contra held out against several tribes and actually showed that they can fight. Some of Contras best players merged into W2V, increasing the number of good players they had, furthermore, the players from Contra that merged into W2V also were somewhat united as a group.

Venus didn't have the unity and leadership to keep it all together and everyone knows that. It doesn't matter if you have some of the best players together if theyt can't work together properly, because a tribe full of average players that work together can then beat them. The tribe wasn't junk, it had "junk problems" internally to deal with... uhh, sounds a bit weird, but hope you get my point.

W1V, well... they aren't junk either imo...

RoyalE is/was a decent tribe, with decent unity, decent members and a decent leadership to work the tribe (until they merged into W2V, that decision made me facepalm, but oh well, they were allied, lets see how the "break out" group will do now). Overall, RoyalE might not have been the best, but they sure as hell were not a junk tribe.

Khan has some amazing players (in my own opinion, some of the best in W71 and they are a nice group of people). Some players have had long breaks (yeah, talking about you who came back shortly before the internalling of me finished, you know who you are, lol) and some have quit and gotten internalled (like myself). The leadership is good and they care about the members and work hard for them. Especially the core members have great coordination when they get serious in OPs and time their attacks very well and do great all around when working together.
Since day one, Khan tried to merge accounts to keep the activity up which led to internalls and with people quitting, even more internalls. I don't veiw that as bad, many other tribes have internalled a lot. At least Khan hasn't merged all or some players of almost every enemy they have faced. If they would have merged with only the players from Contra that went to W2V, things would have looked much different on this world by now imho.

UWR I can't speak much for. Don't even know if they ever got pressured by another tribe in a real war? They grew big in the north (without problems it seems) and merged into W2V. I wouldn't label them as junk either, because imo, they haven't gotten a chance to show their full potential. Also, saying that UWR is junk is like saying that W2V is junk because they merged and W2V isn't junk.

I don't know who you are, but I feel it's a real insult from you saying that all tribes beside W2V are/were junk, no matter if you are talking about my tribe that I played in or a tribe I have been fighting or any other tribe. W2V got to were they are now through good unity in the core group of players and working leadership, smart recruitment of some decent players/several merges and by being allied with several tribes and having NAPs with others. Many of the others tribes lacked 1 of these things, some lacked leadership, some lacked unity within the tribe, etc... it didn't make them all junk, it made them among many things, human. It's a war game, some of the tribes had really good players when it comes to that, but we shouldn't forget that it's a strategy game also and W2V played their cards pretty good on their diplomatic-strategy , while due to their unity as a tribe also being able to put up a decent fight with the players they had (even thought some might have laughed at their 3 second trains or whatever earlier). While people got bored an frustrated about internal problems in their tribe and badly planned defense/OPs and almost gave up fighting, the unity within W2V made them keep on sending those nukes and nobles in wars which made them do some progress (combined with some people just quitting at the sight of incomings, lol).
Anyway, as you all probably understand, I'm talking about a bit back in the time. Right now half W71 is probably inactive, 45% logging in every now and then and 5% still properly active, but barely, lol....

Sorry for making a long post again (been a while, huh)! I know almost no one reads my posts, lol... but to make it short, my point is, no tribe should be labbeled as junk. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

never seen an essay that mentioned the word "junk" 9 million times until now..

DeletedUser65288

There are 2 Apoc's, not sure if related I wasn't playing during those years. You will be in a race with knock!.

rodelxxz

Never been huge fan of w2v but lets be honest - they have critical mass of good and active players. The rest contra, venus, w1v, royale, khan, uwr are /were junk as tribes and good as barbs. It takes 5 min to find this out just look khan , on the map internaling since day one, waste of time and money. Royale wtf is that ? Why to merge those fellas at the first place ?

In nutshell too many people want to lead tribe and this is why fragmentation happens. If i were w2v i would start cleaning this mess for 100% dominance, shut down skype and mail there is nothing to negotiate in this world.

Lol, doubt you can back up your trash talking up. You dont know anything.

fidel I

Can I just ask what on earth actually happened to Contra?

When I was around on w71, they were rank 1 for one hell of a long time and their war stats were pretty impressive, but when I was battling two players with 100s of villages, I noticed how Contra started crumbling and W2V (wasn't there a tribe called W1V too?) grabbed rank 1 and Khan took rank 2 (even though they had already been in the top 5 before Contra crumbled).

roman01

You will be in a race with knock!.

It isn't a race, Knock has pretty much finished.

RoyalE had their chance here, but seemingly went against W2V's morales. (Although Kuljani seemed pretty nice on W74 lol).

I doubt W2V will bring them back, although W2V will still be the second tribe to two world wins lol.

Is Zips from W66 related to the W11 Zips in any respect?

DeletedUser112993

Lots of talk about merging to win the world when obviously people didn't do their homework before posting. *If* we wanted to win the world through merges, why would we let royale go so easily? And why wouldn't we let TW into the tribe, as they were practically begging us to let them in? As for the borg merger, hardly understand why that was even brought up seeing as there is no way it could be taken as a merger. Only a few select players were brought over, of which only about 4 still even exist in the world.

Ironic thing about all this is the fact that venus was formed through constant merging (far more than W2V) and yet people seem to forget this fact and complain about the winning team. This world will likely end with a massive war more than anything.

Venus wasn't formed through merging, about 12 people from GLORY went over, and a few other small tribes which I can't remember the names of. No tribe actually completely merged into Venus. GLORY was the #1 tribe when people left, we didn't leave to have greater power but be under better leadership. And as for only 4 players from BORG still exist? That's because it was a tribe full of Noobs who mostly went to UWR of course they no longer exist...

No matter which side Borg went to, you were going to get used... You must have of known that deep down they weren't your friends but just wanted your troops? Right?.. :lol:

Oh and as for Royal, you guys didn't let them go so easily at all... Your leadership knew how pathetic Royal and it's leadership was before they merged into W2V, again another tribe being used. I'm assuming the reason W2V allowed the Royal merge was #1 Royal supporting W2V throughout the war with Venus/W1V #2 so Royal didn't make any alliances with ex Venus players/Khan.

You talk about players doing homework and yet you clearly haven't done any on Venus..
icon12.png

DeletedUser

Chances of Royal and Khan being allies don't worry us, they've been fighting forever... And tbh, if we ever went to war with royal Kuljani would get blasted and that would be the end on that war... Smart strategy to stay on every front until every front comes crashing down ... Khan hasn't showed barely any signs of life other than recruiting enemies which really is minor because at this point they are really all the same wether declared or not..

DeletedUser

Venus wasn't formed through merging, about 12 people from GLORY went over, and a few other small tribes which I can't remember the names of. No tribe actually completely merged into Venus. GLORY was the #1 tribe when people left, we didn't leave to have greater power but be under better leadership. And as for only 4 players from BORG still exist? That's because it was a tribe full of Noobs who mostly went to UWR of course they no longer exist...

No matter which side Borg went to, you were going to get used... You must have of known that deep down they weren't your friends but just wanted your troops? Right?.. :lol:

Oh and as for Royal, you guys didn't let them go so easily at all... Your leadership knew how pathetic Royal and it's leadership was before they merged into W2V, again another tribe being used. I'm assuming the reason W2V allowed the Royal merge was #1 Royal supporting W2V throughout the war with Venus/W1V #2 so Royal didn't make any alliances with ex Venus players/Khan.

You talk about players doing homework and yet you clearly haven't done any on Venus..
icon12.png

If I remember correctly, it was a total of 8 borg members that joined uwr and later on just a handful of uwr that joined w2v. Those borg were recruited to uwr because we needed more activity at the time and wanted to put our focus on the bigger threat that was venus rather than borg. They were a great addition and helped conquer k34/k33 when the time came.

Did we use them to benefit the tribe? Sure we did. Who wouldn't? They weren't our friends before as we didn't really know them at all, but I can safely say they are now.

Admittedly w2v has done some recruiting that has helped progress the tribe, but it's not unexpected and not why we're winning.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

icon12.png

Your sounding so butt hurt players like you just make me laugh, I sense your just mad about being rimmed once as soon as we come knocking again you will run once again i have no doubts about that.

As for merging with royale for def just lol w1v were already well beaten and royale did not assist us 1 bit in that war, From what i remember of venus every war you had ended in a merge i sense you need to do some more homework cause that is sure the way i remember venus.

roman01

As for merging with royale for def just lol w1v were already well beaten and royale did not assist us 1 bit in that war

RoyalE supported some eastern members of W2V on the Khan/W2V skirmish, so I'd like to think they did assist.

DeletedUser

Your sounding so butt hurt players like you just make me laugh, I sense your just mad about being rimmed once as soon as we come knocking again you will run once again i have no doubts about that.

As for merging with royale for def just lol w1v were already well beaten and royale did not assist us 1 bit in that war, From what i remember of venus every war you had ended in a merge i sense you need to do some more homework cause that is sure the way i remember venus.

You'll be happy to know that he's resurrected Venus again

not quite the player base it used to be tho........