Worst End-game Ever

DeletedUser112993

Your sounding so butt hurt players like you just make me laugh, I sense your just mad about being rimmed once as soon as we come knocking again you will run once again i have no doubts about that.

As for merging with royale for def just lol w1v were already well beaten and royale did not assist us 1 bit in that war, From what i remember of venus every war you had ended in a merge i sense you need to do some more homework cause that is sure the way i remember venus.

I actually can't stop laughing at this post...
I've already stated once before I wasn't bothered about being rimmed, I respect W2V for their persistence in their op against me, It got to a point where I had to put my RL priorities first.

Royal did assist W2V in the war, that is 100% certain, when we capped villages there was often lots of D coming in from Royal. That much you cannot deny. How did we merge after every war? Lol... We invited three players from GOTR after we rimmed them, what is wrong with that? :icon_rolleyes:

As for me running away? Nah, Ngazpha himself mailed me telling me how I had stood strong where others had folded. I've never been 'butthurt' I like putting players like you in their place because it's fun and it always will be.. Though I'm certainly not mad.. :lol:

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
They'll be back in a few days. Being away from W2V is like being away from TW. it's never permanent

DeletedUser

Until they attack us that is, no turning back from that decision :icon_twisted:

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Oh noes 1 merge for each tribe. At least contra werent getting hammered by multiple tribes..... oh wait. They were :|

You shouldn't be blaming w2v/uwr for the state the world is in. You should be blaming all the venus/w1v etc players. They had the resources to beat w2v, but instead of acting like a tribe they only cared about their accounts until they got attacked then they hit delete/quit.

Seems to me people just want to bitch on these forums because they couldn't do shit in game

I'm in agreement with this. When I entered world 71 on the DJ Freddy account then later Bear Paws the window of opportunity to be able to defeat W2V was closing very fast. I at first thought W2V was bad and just got lucky, but as time went on I realized they were just being lazy. They weren't wrong for being lazy - the lack of challenge for them is what caused them to be lazy.

W1V/Stop! had the potential to tip the balance of power, but then multiple people decided to leave and create smaller tribes. The premise behind that was "oh we'll still work together as a team with smaller tribes to defeat W2V." Wrong, wrong, wrong. The only possible way W1V/Stop!/whatever would have defeated W2V was to impose impending doom upon those who were dead weight. Either participate in the war by sending support and attempting to get to a frontline or get kicked. Mandatory ops for all players. Get everyone involved in the war and W1V could have stood a chance.

Surprise surprise, no one listened to me and the leadership abandoned the tribe rather than do the work necessary to save it.

DeletedUser104264

... I at first thought W2V was bad and just got lucky, but as time went on I realized they were just being lazy. They weren't wrong for being lazy - the lack of challenge for them is what caused them to be lazy.

Finally someone figured it out. Yup, we were definitely being lazy. I still am. Hence the need for eager recruits to noble everything in sight. That last train i sent I didn't bother with tabs either :D

DeletedUser

Apparently not, I mean we take villages that way so it only makes you look worse because we can play from our phones and have no problem taking villages.

DeletedUser112993

Apparently not, I mean we take villages that way so it only makes you look worse because we can play from our phones and have no problem taking villages.

Even when I try to joke with you guys you take it serious.. Lighten up a little, eh?

DeletedUser

Even when I try to joke with you guys you take it serious.. Lighten up a little, eh?

Still nothing like winning wars from your phone though :) joke or not :p I know plenty in W2V who rely heavily on their phones because sitting at a computer is just not necassary, which is pretty damn sad on behalf of the rest of w71 :(

DeletedUser

Venus wasn't formed through merging, about 12 people from GLORY went over, and a few other small tribes which I can't remember the names of. No tribe actually completely merged into Venus. GLORY was the #1 tribe when people left, we didn't leave to have greater power but be under better leadership. And as for only 4 players from BORG still exist? That's because it was a tribe full of Noobs who mostly went to UWR of course they no longer exist...

No matter which side Borg went to, you were going to get used... You must have of known that deep down they weren't your friends but just wanted your troops? Right?.. :lol:

Oh and as for Royal, you guys didn't let them go so easily at all... Your leadership knew how pathetic Royal and it's leadership was before they merged into W2V, again another tribe being used. I'm assuming the reason W2V allowed the Royal merge was #1 Royal supporting W2V throughout the war with Venus/W1V #2 so Royal didn't make any alliances with ex Venus players/Khan.

You talk about players doing homework and yet you clearly haven't done any on Venus..
icon12.png

So tell me. In what book does most mean 8 players of around 50? I'm sure that'd be an interesting read for sure. As for only 4 still existing, cityh was a noob through and through, let himself get slaughtered. Captn trips merged and now co-plays. King dakiller was your spy. The rest all still exist, the noobs were left behind and now reside in either GHOST or whatever the venus remnants call themselves nowadays.

"Used" huh? Yup definately used all those troops to gain over 200 war caps on my account alone. Every single account still in existence from borg isn't so much *used* as they are participating in the war just like the rest of W2V, ISO, or -UWR-. Oh and I'd definitely say I have friends in W2V.

Also, as far as not letting RoyalE go easily....

Jun 17
23:33 DisplayOnly has been dismissed by Urban Nudist.
Jun 17
23:33 kablamz has been dismissed by Urban Nudist.

Yup we held onto them so hard.

DeletedUser107718

All that's needed is unlimited resources, after that, who the hell cares about sending actual noble trains. well, I guess I do cus thats simply how I play, but really, all u need to do is crush your opponents defenses and then... well, game over :)

DeletedUser

Jun 17

[High Pitch Squeal]EEEEEEEEEEEE[/High Pitch Squeal] I am famous! My name made it to the externals! Oh god oh god oh god, this is all so sudden. I would like to thank my mother and my sister. They have always been here for me. And also, a special thanks to InnoGames for giving me this platform. And of course, we all know to whom I owe the most gratitude.... the Big Man upstairs... you all know Him!! Shaquille O'Neal!!!!! I just look at him and I think to myself, "if he can become a police officer, anything is possible!" He is my greatest motivator. Thank you and God bless.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bo-John-bo

It was going so well displayonly, then you went off about done O'Neill dude :(

Made me smile though mate

rodelxxz

Also, as far as not letting RoyalE go easily....

Jun 17
Jun 17
23:33 kablamz has been dismissed by Urban Nudist.

Yup we held onto them so hard.[/QUOTE]

Becoz Obviously there would be no use of letting them stay there they would just follow RoyalE so kicking was better to let them quit anyways its not like they we're gonna stay. Well Duhhh!

hahaha!

DeletedUser

The point was still made.. we didn't feel the need the hold on to them. Anything else? :icon_rolleyes: