Worst End-game Ever

DeletedUser

RoyalE don't talk here until you show your worth, internalling is worth nothing and you all look just as nooby as the rest of your tribe... #useless.

DeletedUser

RoyalE don't talk here until you show your worth #useless.

Farewell everyone. As you may have heard, my privileges here have been revoked. It's no one's fault but mine. Please understand that this is best for us all. I now have the chance to work on my skillset and reevaluate my life in general, and all of you will no longer be burdened with my 0.07 posts per day. Just know, I am determined to re-acquire what I lost today.

It is with the utmost respect for you all that I bid you farewell.

Last edited by a moderator:

darkness jordan

RoyalE don't talk here until you show your worth, internalling is worth nothing and you all look just as nooby as the rest of your tribe... #useless.

Khan are just as bad they have a player with 5 million points but only 8 million ODA.That says it all ......

darkness jordan

all i want is for someone to attack me and with only 8 mill oda it is not looking good :(

DeletedUser112398

Lol at the new recruits, yup they truly deserve it.

DeletedUser

Lol at the new recruits, yup they truly deserve it.

^this guy clearly knows what he's talking about. I'm probably one of the only players in W71 with a positive forever nobling history against W2V (don't get me wrong, I only ninja-capped close range vills, and everyone involved including me knows if W2V didn't recruit me my time on W71 was about to end), but I was recruited coz I had the guts to fight back when the other big tribes hid behind a NAP.

zombie

If W2V can end this world in 4 months, whatever the reward is for winning, i'll double it

DeletedUser

LOL thanks for the offer but we're not in a hurry to finish. The next no haul world wont be on for awhile so we have a very long time to kill on this world. We got players going on and off holidays coming back fresh so that explains why we're not having to internal despite the amount of accounts we control in our tribe coz everyone's real life is not affected at all by this game. We're happy to continue the nobling pace we are at at the moment.

DeletedUser

Very hard as it is not fun so it's hard to stay motivated so we just noble what we can when we can without having to put any pressure on our pace.

DeletedUser104264

Very hard as it is not fun so it's hard to stay motivated so we just noble what we can when we can without having to put any pressure on our pace.

I made a few declarations to peak your interest...

DeletedUser

Well I'm not much for posting on externals...and no I'm not reading through every post on this thread...

I would like to say a few things here...

one....we all W2V is taking this world...congrats on that guys....I hope to see you guys on the next no haul world

Two....your tactics suck in my opinion...you cancel nap/alliances then talk about it for two weeks on the externals...then when you start op the target tribe folds up and disbands....well those that you don't recruit first anyway...I see no honor or glory in those tactics but they did work here so again congrats

Third....I don't know whether to be happy or mad now...
Why a tribe that controls over 50% of the world decides to actually declare an official war on a tribe that controls just over 1% again doesn't seem like glory or honor

All I can figure on that point is that the horrible tribes khan and royale you guys love to talk about on here would seem like a much more fun ending for you guys but since they are still around I can only assume they are much better than you guys gave credit for...so ....not being able to force them to bend to your will even after recruiting some as well you think it more fitting to pick on tribes that are no where big enough to give a fair fight and take the cowards way to the top....just my opinion though ;)

Having said all this I fully expect the attacks to roll in and be rimmed soon enough...no way my measly 10 villages will stand up to you guys but it doesn't bother me in the least...I'll just rebuild on the rim and be the thorn in your side you'll never be rid of

Hopefully khan and royale will see this and pull together and give you guys the first real fight you've had... personally I think they can take you

I'll stock the booze for troops you guys will be sending soon...

Again...I may not like it but congrats on taking w71 by storm guys ;p

DeletedUser115934

Win a haul world then talk... so sit down, buckle up, and shut up

DeletedUser

Win a no haul world then talk... So sit down, buckle up, and shut up.

Lots of people just really wasting their first posts

DeletedUser

Win a haul world then talk

Done that already. not once but twice. this will be my fourth win. two hauls and two no hauls.

You got more material to troll with?

You gotta laugh at all these anonymous trolls that just made their accounts today and making themselves look like idiots out here. Use your original accounts trolls and stop hiding on alias. Just because you got slaughtered before theres no shame in posting and making yourselves known lmao. :D