Worst End-game Ever

DeletedUser

You are correct in the fact that im not an external poster...I enjoy reading but not posting...

So yes this account was just created today...you don't have to log in to read only to post...

As for hiding under an alias and trolling...not so much...I'm in an itty bitty rim tribe you declared on today...so definitely trolling

As for hiding under an alias...if you got to ranking and search Saunfree you come up with ZILCH...NADA...NOTHING
however if you search my name or nephs...you'll find us...so tell me...who's hiding now?

DeletedUser

If you had been reading the forums like you say you do then its a no brainer as to who I am in-game. Contradict yourself much? :D

Has the in-game standard spilled out on to the externals and this is the type of trolling we're getting now?

DeletedUser

Actually...had you (read)my post it clearly states I wasn't going to go through every post...its a waste of time...W2V has the world won simply because they the troops and resources to out last us little rim tribes...if that's the legacy you want to carry to the next world so be it

My only point in posting at all was to say congrats on the win...I don't approve of the tactics you employed(my opinion only...I'm sure some will say a win is a win)

The second post was simply to clarify in no way am I hiding my identity

But enough senseless "trolling" as you put...I must deal with the big bad bully trying to steal my measly handful of villages now that they couldn't put an end to khan or royale...

DeletedUser115934

I know right slores... I'm a 178k pt rim member of scream who your tribe mindfully has to try conquer since you can't take out the more meaningful tribes that actually hold more power... you can look me up smartass. maybe you should not look at join date and posts.. they don't mean shit because we clearly care more about in game than externals because to many players talk big but have no action.. and i truly don't believe you that you have won 4 worlds.. more act like a 8 yr old that has a ego problem

and for being on the forums for 4 years you don't have hardly any posts lol... maybe you should learn to post more as well :)

DeletedUser104264

Actually...had you (read)my post it clearly states I wasn't going to go through every post...its a waste of time...W2V has the world won simply because they the troops and resources to out last us little rim tribes...if that's the legacy you want to carry to the next world so be it

My only point in posting at all was to say congrats on the win...I don't approve of the tactics you employed(my opinion only...I'm sure some will say a win is a win)

The second post was simply to clarify in no way am I hiding my identity

But enough senseless "trolling" as you put...I must deal with the big bad bully trying to steal my measly handful of villages now that they couldn't put an end to khan or royale...

You have no idea what our tactics are.

That said. Yesterday, I simply went down the next page of tribes and declared on them all. Members of W2V have expressed the opinion that this world should only finish with W2V and its allies. We need to pretty much eliminate most everyone else to reach 70% domination anyway. If that is what the tribes members want to do, so be it. As such, I added an extra incentive for them to complete the task at hand. Nothing more nothing less.

DeletedUser

Lol couldn't put an end to Khan and RoyalE? Khan folded like a mouse trap and we aren't at war with RoyalE yet.... And btw, do you really think W2V won because they had more troops? There was many times W2V looked like a fly in this world but they over came the obstacles and won.. Recruiting and merging and blah blah no tribe has ever made it from start to finish without merges (I seriously don't think they are even a big part of W2V... They've only had a few and only one noteable one that wasn't with a long term
ally)

You didn't win because you started way way late and didn't have a chance. Everyone is a noob to start, next time don't join the rim of a world a tribe has 50% dominance in if you care so much.

DeletedUser115934

lol i joined when you where under W1V so you need to understand timelines, and i didn't win because i choice to play with respectful ppl rather than assholes who think their "gods"

DeletedUser

Lol... W1V was an enemy, W2V has been the same name since day 1... W2V has plenty of respectful players who understand the game, just because your new and don't know what's going on doesn't mean we deserve any less credit or to be talked down to by someone who by absolutely no means has had any kind of stay on w71 compared to the rest of us.

DeletedUser

Actually its your recruiting of. the enemy tribe that bothers me...you guys grabbed them before the war was over which caused the rest to disband...I don't agree with it but it worked...I'm entitled to not like it...

As for folding like a mouse trap...sure some players quit...but apparently they are still around they are all over my map anyway...the rest of khan and royale would get you close to 70% but you have chosen to go after the little rim tribes that pose no risk...that's sad in my opinion...I can't respect that...as for the actual declaration so be it...I can accept the fact that I joined late and had no aspirations of winning this world...or any other in fact...I play for the sake of playing...I don't really need the free premium points. From winning a world lol

So whatever...I've stated my opinion...you've stated yours...read the entire w71 forums...outside of those actually in your tribe or the allied tribes that riding your wake to victory....you've gained no respect from anyone...call a sore loser if you like...makes no difference to me...
As for it being just you and the alliance that finishes this world good luck...I'm not leaving this world till it closes so you'll be sending me to rim for awhile yet :)

DeletedUser115934

umm grammar check... and i deserve to be there as much as you... and i will talk how i want to who i want... and tribes like yours don't just get respect... earn it like the rest of us do... this is the world... if you can't handle the weight of it then you should focus on a none gaming life style

DeletedUser

We can handle the weight of it.. We are rank 1, have been and will be for a long time. Venus disbanded itself numerous times, we had nothing to do with that other than attacking them. Of course Khan is on the map still, what a stupid thing to say? If they'd lower the cost of coins they would be gone and I'd have launched on all on you by now, but alas nobles still cost a lot and even big accounts can't make them as fast as we can noble. It takes time..

Also I would say there is quite a bit of respect for W2V and a lot of it's members, you have absolutely no idea who we are so you shouldn't be judging.

DeletedUser115934

i do know... not judging... i have been around since w31 so i have heard of your non haul self ego tribe... maybe you shouldn't judge so much yourself huh... and this is just alot of entertainment since i really don't care about this world or your tribe... im just biding my time until season ends in my other game and i can dominate it again

DeletedUser

yes maybe snores daidi has no idea about world politics, or how to use tw-stats for that matter, but hey, he livened up the externals so many thanks for that buddy :)

I wish more randoms would post tbh

charshaun

Wow that was a fun read :icon_biggrin:

Good work on declaring on the Nub tribes Novko looks like its woke up the forums now!!

DeletedUser

So whatever...I've stated my opinion...you've stated yours...read the entire w71 forums...outside of those actually in your tribe or the allied tribes that riding your wake to victory....you've gained no respect from anyone...call a sore loser if you like...makes no difference to me...

I'm just going to point out that W2V have gained respect from me, and from literally everyone I've heard speak on the matter that was not one of their enemies this world. There aren't a lot of tribes that have won two worlds under the same tag; no two worlds are the same and to win multiple worlds indicates an impressive ability to adapt to different circumstances.