Worst/ Funniest tribe profiles?

DeletedUser

well if he says it he may as well have a crack :icon_razz: pointless threats are no fun are they, in the mean time maybe you should go back to Twe or w/e you call yourselves these days before Signos come after you again.:icon_wink:

You have room to talk? Correct me if I am wrong, but comic recruited you from bonded, eh? See, the difference is, that you ran from BONDED, because you were afraid of comic. One might argue that MAGI has done the same, though I think we have made it clear that If signos wished to continue the war, we would have. I find it amusing that you constantly search for ways to put down BONDED family in order to compensate for once being there. You also hope that this person with three villages attacks nathan, so are you afraid to challenge nathan?

slayer123121

You have room to talk? Correct me if I am wrong, but comic recruited you from bonded, eh? See, the difference is, that you ran from BONDED, because you were afraid of comic. One might argue that MAGI has done the same, though I think we have made it clear that If signos wished to continue the war, we would have. I find it amusing that you constantly search for ways to put down BONDED family in order to compensate for once being there. You also hope that this person with three villages attacks nathan, so are you afraid to challenge nathan?

Im afraid to challenge Nathan and i hope a guy with 3 villages takes him out? What drugs have you been taking? I really suggest you lay off them and stop reading so much into what i write lol!

I don't Regret being part of Bonded, it taught me some stuff and also showed me the different in W19 at least that a family is no were NEAR as strong as a single tribe i also still have friends in Unsf, which like me thought being a family wasn't a good idea. I got recruited to Comic for being one of the few to attack back, and it took me well over a week to make the decision to leave, but in doing so i learn't much much more about Tw and it makes the game so much more fun.

As for me watning the 3 village guy to rim Nathan, No not really i just think if you threaten someone, you should at least attempt to carry it out lol, why say it if you ain't gonna carry it out? as for me challenging Nathan, if me and him are still around and located near each other in the future maybe i will!, but he's MIles away from me and he's not in my tribes plans, which i will follow for the gd of the tribe:icon_cool:

Stoned please don't give Yarnie weed again, it makes him even more stupid......

DeletedUser

DescriptionEspada was founded by ashirai. If you have questions please contact ashirai.

Ranking System

Espada

Limited to 10 people.

Numbers from 1 - 5 are dukes

Numbers from 6 - 10 can be barons

Arrancar

These are the normal people. From 11 - 40.
Numbers from this will just be numbered in order of points and how well you are active.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cmon ppl only just 9 more can enter LOL

this is almost Portugal politcs ALL ARE BOSS!
oh and i love the normal ppl 11>40

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

DescriptionWe are the Merczz.

No Allies.
No NAPS.

Only Clients.

We are the Merczz.
-----------------------------------------------
no allies
no naps
NO MEMBERS (hes alone)

DeletedUser

۩۩۩۩۞۩۩۩۩۞۩۩۩۩۞۩۩۩۩۞۩۩۩۩۞۩۩۩۩۞۩۩۩۩۞۩۩۩۩۞we are diesel, we are a peaceful tribe but we go to war when our troops are blood thirsty, as you see our defensive od score is pretty high, we were able to establish this by building a wall of our dead enemies.

lmao that is great