DeletedUser

Title says it all.
Most clustered K's are K55, and K44.

Rules:Most clustered and compact locations, with minimal barbs

So far i find:
554|513

DeletedUser

Depends on who you are.

agreed. more aggressive players will thrive in these areas and love it, while more defensive players will be apprehensive and prefer to be separated and by more barbs.

DeletedUser

agreed. more aggressive players will thrive in these areas and love it, while more defensive players will be apprehensive and prefer to be separated and by more barbs.

lol :D love you sig.

good luck on this world if you remeber me.

on topic.

axe>spears.

DeletedUser

lol :D love you sig.

good luck on this world if you remeber me.

on topic.

axe>spears.

Ah your name looks familiar but alas i do not remember you :( and thanks im proud of my drawing skills :icon_biggrin:

Tmesis

Uhhh yeah way to actually look at my first post ._.

Fair enough, I deserve that mild flame...

Admittedly, I did read your post, however my brain decided to ignore it this time, and forge forever onwards in its search for a truly awful location.

Which brings me to:
568|462

Not a huge number of players, but only a single barb in their 15x15
Ouch!

DeletedUser

o wait that was army of one..

same thing =/ i'll pretend your him :D

Haha alright sounds good gotta make some friends sometime :D
i played w51 under JVlonstrosity, and im pretty sure iv talked to you on skype, under Drewski912 or some variation of that in one of kustys spam chats :)
btw, we should stop spamming this thread prob!

DeletedUser

wasting time trying to farm pffft every (censored) and his dog shooting for the same barbs thanx to the moronic clustering, so in honor of who thought we would like the setting it should be marked as ''clown setting'', the barbs only grow too 750 so why the hell would anyone trim down how many barbs are around is beyond me..there is no consistency in any form as some people have 3 or more barbs in their 7x7 and others have 1 in their 15x15 PATHETIC so just throw a virtual dart at the map and what ever coords it lands on will do fine to cover my posted coords for this thread,,,thanx..:icon_eek: