Worst Locations Of W53

DeletedUser93439

I think this worlds cluster setting is a nice change, lots of players need to alter their strategy a little to thrive better now.
Agressive players will be closer together too and so will be the defensive. This makes it all the more interesting at the start, since noone knows what a person might be.

DeletedUser57199

well its 2.5 days til bp ends... personally I'd rather be around players since my barb is still 26pts and nearly everyone is above 80... mmmm rez
barbs produce 10 of each an hour... hardly filling

DeletedUser

How about this one.

Guy seems to be inactive though....

468|475

DeletedUser

509|562

I lolled at the minimap.

EDIT: Lolled for pure volume of villages. A couple of barbs there (Though I imagine they'd be heavily competed for)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser89572

compare 582|523(7 barbs in 7x7 !!) and 522|583 (0 in 10x10 :s):
no wonder some players will have 30 axes whilst others 10 spears with same activity and effort in the opening 24hrs.

ze-neves

I´m tired of sending my pally and not bringging nothing...

It´s just boring...

So, let´s change tactics! see how it goes...

DeletedUser

wasting time trying to farm pffft every (censored) and his dog shooting for the same barbs thanx to the moronic clustering, so in honor of who thought we would like the setting it should be marked as ''clown setting'', the barbs only grow too 750 so why the hell would anyone trim down how many barbs are around is beyond me..there is no consistency in any form as some people have 3 or more barbs in their 7x7 and others have 1 in their 15x15 PATHETIC so just throw a virtual dart at the map and what ever coords it lands on will do fine to cover my posted coords for this thread,,,thanx..:icon_eek:

They made it that way so people would farm (and noble) EACHOTHER instead of BARBS thus making the game more like tribalWARS. Its a dream for the "elite" players. I know it sucks right now farming wise with BP but once its gone it will be better cuz you are surrounded by people. You just gotta make sure when BP is up you gotta enough troops to control your area around you :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

510|562 - 42players and 3barbarians in 7x7 with four bare spots. Do I win a prize?!

DeletedUser71572

They made it that way so people would farm (and noble) EACHOTHER instead of BARBS thus making the game more like tribalWARS. Its a dream for the "elite" players. I know it sucks right now farming wise with BP but once its gone it will be better cuz you are surrounded by people. You just gotta make sure when BP is up you gotta enough troops to control your area around you :icon_biggrin:

This ^

And if you can't adapt to different world scenarios, then you are not a good player. This world is ideal for the more experience and skillfull players, due to a lot of fighting between players.

Well, some of the good players prefer farming easy barbs and inactives. Personally, I think start-up has become a piece of piss in these newer worlds, but 53 is a lovely fresh start.

W53 - The survival of the fittest.

DeletedUser

510|562 - 42players and 3barbarians in 7x7 with four bare spots. Do I win a prize?!

Idk but all i can say is whoever lives there will win a prize of waking up with like a thousand incomings from every1 else come 2 and a half days. Thats gonna be nuts.

DeletedUser

Beat you to it.

Actually, there are more players in the 7x7 I selected, so no, you didn't beat me to it :icon_wink:
I spotted this about 60seconds after joining the world, just couldn't be bothered to post it. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

wasting time trying to farm pffft every (censored) and his dog shooting for the same barbs thanx to the moronic clustering, so in honor of who thought we would like the setting it should be marked as ''clown setting'', the barbs only grow too 750 so why the hell would anyone trim down how many barbs are around is beyond me..there is no consistency in any form as some people have 3 or more barbs in their 7x7 and others have 1 in their 15x15 PATHETIC so just throw a virtual dart at the map and what ever coords it lands on will do fine to cover my posted coords for this thread,,,thanx..:icon_eek:

No need to be jealous cause you gots no barbs darth :p

I got 3 but they are empty everytime I hit them :(

DeletedUser

Actually, there are more players in the 7x7 I selected, so no, you didn't beat me to it :icon_wink:
I spotted this about 60seconds after joining the world, just couldn't be bothered to post it. :icon_razz:

D:

Dude, nowai! Don't pull that shizz on me D:

EDIT:
Haul: :wood:2 2/500

Someone's gonna pay >=(

DeletedUser

D:

Dude, nowai! Don't pull that shizz on me D:

Mwahhaah, you have 40players in the 7x7 you suggested, my 7x7 (well the one I suggested) has 42, hehe, but I think mine has an extra barb, so meh, whatevs :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Mwahhaah, you have 40players in the 7x7 you suggested, my 7x7 (well the one I suggested) has 42, hehe, but I think mine has an extra barb, so meh, whatevs :icon_wink:

/me counts both areas 15x15 to see if he wins.

EDIT:

Haul: :wood:10 :clay:2 :iron:2 14/600

Omg O_O
I am going to HURT someone. That's almost as bad as my last haul >=(

DeletedUser93439

lol this makes farming look quite stupid, do you have troop loss?

DeletedUser

Worst locations of world 53: World 53
Yes I did read your post